SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Commecials and Chicken-on-the-GO ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
***COMMERCIAL!!!***
Buggy-B stands on a table with a crutch and bandages.
B: "'Ello. Are you tired of being hit all the time like a useless bug? Then come to Buggy-B's " GOD DAMNIT, I'M GONNA %^@#$%$@#^% SUE YOU, YA PANZY!" Law..place...thingy....yeah." Kibaomaru comes by and looks at the bug. " What?" Kibaomaru eats Buggy-B and walks out*
***END OF DUMB COMMERCIAL!!!!****
(Kai: ....I dunno what I was thinking...I need more sugar, damnit!
RW: >.> Uh...yeah...whatever. O.o Kibaomaru likes bugs?
Kai: ...looks like it...)

~*~*~ ANOTHER STUPID POEM BY TALLGEESE ~*~*~
T: *clears throat* "I like pepper with my ham!
And I like to spread grape jam,
All over Zero's chest!"
...
...
(Kai: OMG...Heheheh....I'm too traumatized to write now. O.o >_<';;;; *sees Zero faint after screaming*......Yeah, what he said. ^^; LOL...e_e We're nevah going to get to the chick dying are we?
RW: Looks like it! ^^;
Kai: You're the one who thought of it! You kill it!
RW: Well ya' know what-XP
Kai: XP
RW: ...
Kai: ...
RW: Fine, I'll do it...eventually! ^^;
Kai: *falls over* _-_ )

(Eventually...)
Zero, Baku, Tallgeese, Shenlong, Georgia, and Kibaomaru (?) watched the lifeless bloody ball of yellow feathers.
G, B, Shen., K: "..."
Z: "Well...let's give it a proper funeral." Kibaomaru walks up to the dead chick, pops it in his mouth and walks away.
G, B, Shen., Z: "............."
G: "...What the hell just happened there?"
Z, Shen., B: *speechless and almost dazed*
Tallgeese sneaks behind Zero and gropes Zero.
T: >:)
Z: O_____O;; "KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!" *bitch slaps Tallgeese* ....*Shudders* "Tallgeese COOTIES!!!"
G: "Um.....riiiiiiiight, well, Let's go!" Georgia starts to pull Shenlong away, but Zero gets in front of her.
Z: "Hell no. You're grounded from going ANYWHERE. And if you even TRY to backtalk me or disobey me, I'LL DO TO YOU WHAT I DID TO THAT CHICK!!!!"
Shen.: "Um......gotta go!" *runs off*
G: *sniffles* "Daddy...!! You scared him off!!"
Z: "I don't care."
G: *starts crying* Baku hits Zero over the head, then goes to calm Georgia down.
Z: "OW! WhatdidIdo?!" Spots Tallgeese behind him. "WHY are you STALKING ME?!"
T: "Um...." *takes out what looks like a perfume bottle and sprays Zero*
Z: "What the F..." *falls asleep* Tallgeese drags Zero away, and nobody notices.
B: *looks at Kiba* "Where the heck did YOU come from anyway???"
K: "I dunno..." Kibaomaru spits out the chick then plucks the feathers off and eat them.
B: *watches Kibaomaru morbidly eat the chick which he stuffed in his mouth* *little blue lines appear under his eyes* "I don't feel so good..." Georgia stops crying and also watches.
G: "The Hell?" She notices Zero's not there and flies after Shenlong.
B: *notices he's alone with Kibaomaru* "You scare me."
K: "Do you think I would do well if I joined the circus? I was hoping for the part of the bearded women..."
B: O_o

Shute, Captain, and Bob scream as they swerved around another turn as the roller coaster came to a stop.
S: "Woot! Do it again-do it again!"

C: " Wait a minute, wasn't Bob trying to kill us?"
S: " Yeah...."
C: " Then HOW did we get HERE?!"
S: " Uhhhhh.....cheese?"
C: T_T


Zero wakes up and rubs his head.
Z: " Owwwwwww....Where the hell am I?" He looks around, then sees that he's chained to the wall. " fuckin HELL????" O.o
Tallgeese: " Glad you're awake..." He steps out of the shadows holding a whip and a can of whipped cream. " Now, let's have some fun!" ^ ~ *perverted grin*
Z: O____________________________________________________o " Someone kill me right now please......" Suddenly an arrow is shot threw his heart.

(Kai: What the FUCKIN' HELL?!
RW: Well, he said 'kill me now', so I figured...
Kai: *smacks RW upside the head hard* BAKA! Do something to improve this!!! YA NINNY! -.-+
RW: Awww...Do I hafta?
Kai: Don't MAKE me hit you AGAIN! Do something reanimate him or something!!!!
RW: ;___; Okay...)

Tallgeese rips out the arrow and takes him to a hospital and they miraculously save his life but now he's crippled.

(RW: lol!
Kai: -.-+ NINNY!! *hits RW again*)

Converting /tmp/phpQHWCV1 to /dev/stdout