SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Result of a Quiz ❯ The first runner up! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I got bored…so I'm doing thiishhhh Yeesshhhhhhh….. Got bored at school one day and did this. ^^; Yeah, crazy.

~~~

A teenage girl sat at her computer boredly while web surfing. She was yet again trying to find some new SD Gundam sites, and failing miserably. " Man, you'd think there's be more out here…" she muttered as her black framed glasses slid down her nose. There was only one page left from her search. She shrugged; might as well look even though it may be nothing.

"Boards….Gundam Wing….nothing…nothing…" She then stopped. She leaned closer to the screen in disbelief, making her blonde bangs fall in front of her green gray eyes.

" Which SD Gundam Character Are You Compatible With?" was what it was labeled. " Finally, SOMETHING."

She clicked on it and started taking the test. She couldn't tell what questions related to which characters, so it was basically answering truthfully and hopping you got the one you wanted instead of clicking on the ones that your favorite character was linked too. ( I know I'm not the only one who's done that around here >_>)

She finished and clicked on the FINISH button.

" Thank you for taking our test. We will e-mail you your results later."

" Hey, wait a sec! I didn't give it my e-mail!" She huffed. " Slag," she spat.

*

The same girl as before came home later from a long stroll around the neighborhood. Her short blonde hair that framed her face was matted with water since it was raining outside. She shook the water out of her hair, looking annoyed. She went to the workroom and sat at the computer to check her mail.

Thank you for taking the Which SD Gundam Character Are You Compatible With? quiz. Due to the unusually small number of SD Gundam human believers---

" Er?"

--We have decided to give you special privileges within this test. And although your preferred match may not have matched your favorite we-

" Hay! You haven't told me who it is yet! And who's `we'? Queen of England?"

--have Decided that you should have your preferred choice as your favorite. Expect him soon.

" Um….what?" She stared at the screen, blinking in confusion. " How'd they get my e-mail…who's we…wa? I'M SO CONFUZLED!!"

She banged her head lightly on the table the keyboard was on. " Heeeey, they didn't tell me my match up! Crickets!"

She shut the computer off and tried to shake of her confusion. She went into her room and lied down on her bed. She should get some sleep before school. She yawned, then curled up in her sheets and fell asleep.

**

" Look at what you did now!!"

" ME?! How in the world douth thou know if I did anything?!"

" And there you go again with the strange words!"

" Why must you complain constantly about everything??"

" Because I have reason too! So how did you do this magic?!"

`

The girl slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She sat up and looked around for he source of the noise, thinking it was the TV. But then gasped when she saw herself in the middle of a park….A 3D park!

" WTF!" She looked down at herself and shrieked. " I'm computer animated!!…Hey, that's kinda cool…."

She shook her head and then looked up to see three Gundams and a boy standing next to her.

" Are you okay?" Shute asked. The girl's eyes bugged out.

" Okkaaaaay, I have officially lost me already lost mind…" she said to herself. She then cocked an eyebrow at the thought. " Hey, can you even do that?" She pondered. She then jumped slightly when s flower suddenly blossomed in front of her.

" I am terribly sorry for hitting you. We had no idea you were in the vicinity!" Zero apologized while handing the confused teen the flower.

" Um…." She blinked. " Not to sound crazy, but, um, where am I exactly?" They all exchanged nervous glances, then huddled together.

I think she is suffering from memory loss!" Baku said.

" Well, it was your fault!" Zero snapped. " MINE?! As if, Flower boy!!"

" It was all our faults," Captain said truthfully. " We should have scouted the area to make sure there were no pedestrians to get in the way of our training."

" So," Shute began. " What are we gonna do?"

" I donno." They continued conversing on what to do the with girl with `amnesia'.

She sweatdroped. " Hey! I can sweatdrop! SHWAY!" She stood up and dusted herself off her pink skirt.

Wait, pink?! SKIRT?! She screamed, drawing the attention of the Gundams. " I'm wearing PINK! And it's in the form of the evilest of EVILLLLLS!" She hollered while dancing around.

" Er…what are you talking about?" Baku asked. " Skirts! Evil! Pink! Just as evil!" Everyone sweatdroped.

" Well….uh…I have some cloths you could borrow if you…want…" Shute offered. She stopped, then smiled. " Thanks!" She then ran up and hugged Shute.

" Ack…a…air….!" He gasped. She let go. " Opse. Sorry."

~~~

Random insanity for the day!! Okay, if you wanna be in this too, just drop me a line at kai_white_tiger@yahoo.com name, age, sex, 1st and second choice of Gundam and bla bla bla and a little bit about u..Likes, dislikes, stuff like that. And why you want that Gundam! (1st and second choice in case someone else takes your first choice.) But I get first dibs cuz its my story! =3 Yup, this is crazy…oh well!

Bye bye!