SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Result of a Quiz ❯ Shopping with Sam! Oh dear god...-.- ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, okay. Well, May, if u wanna be in da story, e-mail me and gimmie a bit of a report about you; likes, dislikes, what you look like. Ect. 1st and 2nd choice of Gundam too! (Hehehe, you two fight over Baku while I run off with Zero! <3) Anyone who wants ta be in e-mail. Baku was my first choice, but I figured he'd be funnier with someone else. lol ^ ~. JUST E-MAIL ME! ^^ Okie dokie smokie! PS-everyone update their stories! X.x

~~~~

Bakunetsumaru lied on his back on the cool, morning grass and sighed. Yesterday was very tiresome ever since those two girls came here. Next thing ya know, there might be more of them! (Muahahahahaha)

" Hey, Baku-chan!"

Baku looked up and saw Samantha leaning over him. He jumped up with a yelp, but head butted Sam accidentally when he rose. " OW!"

" Owwww…Uh, sorry." Sam rubbed her temples. " Well, you can make it up to me by taking me into town! I need to grab a few things…" Baku blinked. " Uh, sure….I guess…" Samantha smirked. " Goooood," she droned darkly, making Baku flinch.

" WHY must I agree to things before I know the dangers that lie ahead…?" Sam then grabbed his arm and tugged him off.

**

Yami sat behind the corner of a wall while looking at Zero. " I gotta ask him out somehow!" She sweatdroped. " …But how? Damn, I hate this!"

" What are you doing?" Yami sprung into the air as Shute stood behind her.

" DON'T DO THAT!" She spat while grabbing his shirt. " Okay, okay! Sooo-ry! So what are you doing?"

Yami let go of his shirt and looked away. " Er…nothing!" Shute looked at her slyly. " You were checking out Zero, weren't ya?"

BAAAAM!

Shute held his head tenderly while Yami's balled up fist and shook it. " I'd kill you if Captain wouldn't come after me," she hissed.

" So you DO like him!" Yami grumbled, but didn't say it was true or not. Shute grinned. " You know, he really likes the feminine kind."

" Well, I'm not femmie." She then raised an eyebrow. " How the heck do you become a femmie anyway?"

" I could show you…"

" Dude, I can't be a girl! I'm a married man for god's sake!" She then covered her mouth. " Opse…" Shute slowly took a step away from her. " Yeah….well, actually, six wives…"

O.o (Dun ask, it's a weird game thingy we Ferris ppl play in High School >.> I wonder how Zero would take that…LOL)

***

" Oh! Check this out!" Sam pointed to an arcade. " Let's go in!"

" Um, sure." Baku followed Sam inside. He gasped at all the different games that were there. He LOVED games. (A.N: I dunno if he really does, but he seems like that kinda guy :p)

" BAKU!" Baku snapped his head towards Sam, who was holding up a laser gun. " C'mon, I challenge you! Loser has to buy the winner lunch!" Baku crossed his arms cockily. (A/N: Is that even a word?) " Sure, I'll take you on!"

`

" Ready…"

" 3…2…1…"

" DIIEEE!!" Bakunetsumaru and Sam had put on two game visors, and were holding their guns to a large screen. The game was simple; kill as many things as you could. So far, it seemed like a tie since neither seemed to be letting up. Sam started to get annoyed by this.

Suddenly, she got an idea. " Hey, Baku!"

" What?" Baku said while shooting. " Bye, bye."

" Huh?"

Sam then pointed her gun at Baku and fired.

GAME OVER PLAYER ONE WINS

" HEY!!!" Baku yelled in protest. " You cheated!!" Sam just smiled. " Phooey on you then. Now, take me to your sugar stand…and buy, buy BUY!"

Baku slapped his head. " ..Good thing I brought a credit card…"

*

Sam leaned back in her chair as she and Baku sat at the food court. She had eaten about a restaurants stock supply of food then. Baku was trying to figure out where she put all that food. O.o

" Man! That was good," Sam said happily. Baku sighed. " I just hope the SDG base won't hold the charges against me…" He grumbled. He and Zero got credit cars to use since they weren't from around here, and the base would take care of the expenses. But the amount of money he spent on the girl today was about the sum he'd use in a year, since he usually got what he needed from Shute.

" Oh, relax!" She then got up. " Kay, next we go to Hot Topic! Wait…do they even have one in Neotopia?" She pondered this for a moment, while Baku pondered if this `Hot Topic' was some sort of object on fire.

***

Yami sat on Shute's computer in his room, trying to get into her mail account. " Well, there is such thing as yahoo here," she muttered to herself. " But I can't log in! In any account!" She pouted. " Password not valid…as if! I've never changed THAT password yet!" She sighed while leaning back in the chair. " Damn…this isn't fun at all."

" `Tis there something bothering you, my lady?" Yami looked at the door to see the knight standing there. " Yeah, I can't get onto my e-mail, so I can look at that letter that supposedly sent me here!"

Zero looked at her questionably. " So, how did you get here exactly?"

" Long story short, I'm from another world where you and the others are cartoon characters…only in 3D…and I took a weird quiz concerning you and I'm here!" She said quickly. Zero sweatdroped. " Eh…Okay…"

" Just shut up and fetch me Captain, sweet thing."

" Sweet thing?" Yami blushed. " Just get Captain!"

****

" Everything is so….black."

" Duh."

" Why?"

" Why, why?"

" Why's it black?!"

" I dunno. It just is!" Baku sweatdroped as he and Sam were in the closets thing to a Hot Topic store. It was called Hot Subject. (A/N: LOL. I'm such a dork! T_T)

Baku then saw a necklace with a samurai sword on it. " Ooooo," he purred.

" Baku, C'mere!" Baku reluctantly glanced away from the cool looking sword necklace that had spikes on it. " What?"

" I want to see something on ya!" Baku sighed, then scuffled over to Sam. " What?" Sam was holding some black things in her arms.

" Heheh. I juuuust wanna do an experiment…"

`

" Are you done yet?" Sam called from outside the changing rooms. " Baku!!"

" …You are an evil, EVIL woman, woman!" he spat from inside. " Oh, please come out!" she said sweetly. " If you won't I'll…uh…scream!"

" Holy crap…Alright! You win!!" Sam grinned broadly while trying to hold back the urge to laugh as Baku came out. He was wearing an all black outfit, complete with a large black overcoat, and some gothic makeup on. (A/N: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL x.x *dies*)

" I hate you right now," he hissed. " Awww, I love you too!" she mocked.

*

Later, after Baku cleaned up and they left, they went to the biggest candy store in the mall there. Baku groaned while his eyes widened. " Oh no."

" Yes! Lets' go!!" Sam ran into the store, and began to pick out an assortment of candy. Baku shrugged while leaning against the wall. This place had almost every candy that is available to mankind! Well, if he exceeded his credit limit today, he wouldn't be the lest be surprised…though Haro would probably kill him if he did.

" Okay, I am getting twenty pounds!" Sam said to herself mostly. Baku chuckled, " Only twenty? Going on a diet now?"

" Oh, ha ha. I just think that this will do….for now anyway…" Baku sweatdroped. " Okay, let's go and get it." The man at the desk too the large bag of candy, and weighed it at the scale. (A/N: Dunno if the candy shops do that with you ppl, but they do ova here!)

" Hmm, this is over twenty, miss," the man said. Sam shrugged. " Okay, I'll just take some out!"

**** Two and a half hours Later…..*****

Baku shook his head as Sam went to weigh the bag, AGAIN! " Are you done yet?!" he asked irritably.

Sam looked at her bag. " Weird…he just said it was only a pound over, so why's it keep saying it's off?!" She either had too much or too little candy. Baku fell over in exasperation. " God save the bag of candy!" He muttered as he lied on the ground.

***

" Hey, where's Baku and Sam? They've been gone all day!" Shute said while coming into his room, where Captain, Zero and Yami were. " What's going on here?"

" Well, Shute, Bakunetsumaru and Sam went out shopping," Captain said. " And I am trying to get Yami into her mail."

" AGAIN?"

" Hey! It's important!"

" Girls and their e-mail…" Yami glared at Shute. " What was that, Rooster boy!?" Zero put a hand on Yami's shoulder to stop her from pouncing on Shute.

" Now, now. There's no need for that. We all know he should be silent most of the time."

" WHAT?!" Captain sighed.

" I can't get into it…" he said in defeat. " I'm sorry." Yami groaned. " Well, I'm sure I can get into it…one of these days…." Just then, Shute snuck up behind Yami, and slapped her upside the head. " OW!"

" That's what you get for calling me a rooster!" Yami slowly cranked her head towards Shute and glared at him. She then bit her lower lip pathetically. " Zero!! He hit me!" she yelled while holding her hands together in a girly way. " Female abuse!"

" What?!" Shute looked at her. " You gotta be kidding me."

" Shute!" Zero pounded the boy over the head. " You should never hit a girl!" Yami stopped her pathetic girl act while Zero wasn't looking, and stuck her tongue out at Shute. " HEY!"

She quickly reverted back to the position she was in when Zero turned around. " Shute's so mean!"

" I AM NOT, YOU'RE MEAN!" Yami giggled. " Yup!"

" Both of you cut it out," Captain said. " Or else you'll be sleeping with the fishes!" Everyone looked at Captain.

" …Wrong analogy, Cappy."

***

Sam yawned as she and Baku were heading back to Shute's house on Entengo. Sam leaned against Baku as she was riding in front. " Thanks for taking me out, Baku," she said.

" You're welcome." Even though he had just exceeded his credit and beyond, and spent about three hours weighing candy, he had fun with it all. " I had a lot of fun." (A/N: Note, the candy-weighing thing happened to me in the 7th grade. X.x The horrorrrrr!!")

Sam sighed while her eyelids drooped. " That's good…" She yawned again, then snuggled close to Baku, and fell asleep.

Baku didn't realize she was asleep for a few minutes. But when he did, he smiled. " You know, when she's not sugar high, causing world calamities, throwing cats, or hitting me over the head, she isn't so bad…" He shrugged. " But that's only when she's asleep." When they get to Shute's, he is going to hide the bag of candy somewhere away from her. ^^;

" Hey, Baku!" Yami called as he rode up. She then saw Sam asleep. " Did you kill her?"

Baku rolled his eyes while dismounting, holding Sam in his arms. " Yeah, sure, whatever. So what have you guys been doing?"

" Nothing much," Shute said. " Except Yami has been trying to flirt w--" Yami threw her arm out towards Shute, and hit him in the gut. " Nothing much!" Yami said sweetly. Baku sweatdroped. " Uh…okay…" He then walked into the house, and sat Samantha on the couch. " Now, I'm going to get something to eat… I'm starved!" He then went into the kitchen to raid all he food that Shute owned.

Yami came in a few minutes later, then poked Sam in the stomach. " Faker, faker, faker," she chanted with each poke. Sam's hand suddenly clamped on Yami's finger in an iron grip. " Ow, ow!! Leggo!" Yami tried to dislodge her hand, but failed. " It's eating me aliiiiive!!!!"

" Oh, shut up." Sam yawned, then let go, making Yami fall on her butt. " So, had a nice date?" Yami winked.

" Yup, bugged the hell outta him, but had fun!"

" Sweeeet! So I take it Baku is your fave, huh?"

" Yup, and Zero's yours!" Yami crossed her arms and grumbled, " I have a thing for knights and princes, so sue me!" She then grinned. " Sooo, are you gonna ask him out, or do I have to help?" Yami yelped.

" God no! …On both!" Sam laughed. " You're pathetic."

" Well… Yami thought for a moment. " You're a ninny of a ninny…ya ninny!"

" ….WTF??"

" …I duno."

" ….Freak."

" Hey! That's freaky blonde to you!"

" SHUTE!!!" Baku screamed from the kitchen. " WHERE'S ALL THE RICE?!" Yami sweatdroped while darting her eyes around. " Wasn't me," she said not so innocently.

" How could you eat that much rice?" Sam asked. " Easy, have lots, and LOTS of barbeque sauce with them!" Sam sweatdroped. " That's gross."

" It's all good, yo."

" Whatever…BAKU!! YAMI ATE ALL THE RICE!!" Yami stiffened. Baku charged out of the kitchen and glared at Yami.

" YOU WHAT?!"

" Ern…" Yami chuckled nervously. " Uh….ZEEEEERRROOOOO!!! CAPTAAAAIIIN!!!" Yami then bolted towards the door in a mad run. " GET BACK HERE!!" Baku chased after her. Sam laughed, then leaned back on other couch.

" Ah, all I need now is…" She grabbed the bag of candy. " SUGAR!" She then started to munch down on the sweets.