SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Result of a Quiz ❯ God, another one?! When will it end?? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, I'm almost spent on my MB limit on my website. O.o Curse geocities!! >_< So, right now I'm going onto making lil' mini shrines for Baku and Zero to pass the time, until I get a job to get my own domain. Bwahahahaha! (I'll still update, but not as much ;_; sad) The one that's up so far is the lil Zero shrine. http://geocities.com/mighty_death_magic ^^

~~~~

" Hey, Sam?" Yami turned her head towards Sam as the two lied on the grass in front of Shute's workshop.

" Yeah?"

" Have you ever got the feeling that you're being watched?"

" Oh, you mean being spied on by Zero and Baku; who just so happen to be on the roof?" Sam nonchalantly replied with her eyes closed. Yami sat up, then looked above them. She caught a glimpse of red and blue before they vanished above the workshop.

" What are they doing?"

" Stalking us?" Yami laughed. " Yeah, I can imagine Zero doing that…but Baku?" Sam shrugged while putting her hands behind her head.

" It was just a thought…" Yami shrugged, then lied back down.

*

" Damnit, they saw us!"

" No, they didn't," Zero said. " Yes, they did! They know we're up to something!!" Baku yelled. " It's the end of the world!!!" Zero covered Baku's mouth plate.

" Shut up! Do you wish them to hear!?!" Baku removed Zero's hand from his mouth. " But they KNOW we're up here! So what's the point!?"

*

" What are they arguing about this time?" Sam grumbled as she tried to take an afternoon nap. Yami pushed up her sunglasses further. " Hell if I know."

*

" Well, if you wren't hanging over the side so far, they wouldn't have spotted us, dimwit!!"

" Baka!"

" Basterd!"

" Squiglysploosh!" Zero looked at Baku. " WHAT?"

" I dunno…I heard Sam say it this morning…"

Zero suddenly heard a faint sound from somewhere. " Do you …hear something?" he asked while looking around.

" You mean that incoming sound that might hit us?"

" Don't jinx it!" Baku looked up as the sound started to get louder. " Uh, Zero…"

" What?!" Baku pointed up. " Look out."

" What are you--"

BAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Zero lied on his stomach as something had just landed on his back. " Ow…someone give me a chiropractor, please…"

" Shit!" Zero heard Baku swear. " Another one!" Zero blinked, then heard a feminine cough.

A girl with dark brown hair in pigtails and chocolate eyes shook her head as she sat on top of Zero's back. " Ohhhh…that hurt!" she whined. She then realized she was sitting on someone. " Oh! Sorry." She quickly got up, then gasped when she saw who it was.

" OMG!!" she screamed, holding her hands to her mouth. Zero stood up while rubbing his back. Baku blinked.

" Hey!" Sam yelled from below, " What the hell are you two doing!? Having a keg party?! KEEP IT ODWN!!!" Baku looked over the edge. " Um, Sammy? We have a problem!!"

" What? Zero got stuck in a birds nest?"

" No…" The girl suddenly appeared next to Baku, and looked down. She looked totally shocked and confused. " Where am I?!"

Sam's eyes bugged wide. " Um….Yami? Yami!" Sam glanced over at Yami to se she was asleep. " HEY WAKE UP!!!"

Yami jolted awake, and looked around frantically. " Huh--What?!" Sam pointed up at the roof. Yami yelped. " Okay, so I guess that quiz wasn't as concealed as I thought…."

The girl blinked rapidly. " Am I dreaming or something?"

" You'd only wish, sweetie," Yami said. " Welcome to the SD Gundam world!" The girl stared at Yami for a few minutes, then screamed. " WHAT?!" She then started grumbling while going out of sight of the two girls.

" Great, just great!! And I was going to win that video game too!! WHY of all times did I get sent HERE?! AHHHHHHGGHHHHHH!!"

Everyone sweatdroped. Zero flew down to where the girls were without their noticing.

" Well, I would say she is taking this well," Zero commented on her temper tantrum, and somewhat felt sorry for Baku being trapped up there.

Yami coughed. " Ummmm….yeah…heheh…" She then inched closer to Zero. " She's kinda scary…"
Sam made a face. " Great, one more mouth to feed…"