SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Switch ❯ Act 1: Artistic Rose Part Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bakunetsumaru chuckled insanely while looking at the three prisoners of his mercy were tied up before him. " Now, TALK!" he ordered.

" Talk, bla, talk," Zapper sputtered. Bakunetsumaru hit Zapper over the head with the flat of the Buster Sword. " Smart-ass. Anyone else?" Dom and Gouf shook their heads quickly. " Goooooood."

Shute sweatdroped while Captain scratched the back of his neck. " Geeze, isn't he taking this interrogation thing too seriously?" Shute asked Captain. Captain shrugged, still scratching. " Darn thing!" Zero blinked. " The shirt's tag is itchy!"

" Oh."

###########

Zero stood leaning against the cold stonewall in the waiting room for the duelers, trying to look tough. Did I mention he was kin of failing at that?

" Zero, are you sure about this?" The artist whispered to the Gundam. Zero nodded. " Yeah," he said, turning his head to him. " Why do you ask?"

" Well, obvious reasons like YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?" Zero sweatdroped. " Don't worry!" He shrugged, still trying to look cool. " I'll be victorious!"

" Knight shouldn't be so cocky, Zero."

" Well, I'm not a knight yet, am I?" A man came into the waiting room. " It is time for the tournament to begin! Contestants, please go to the arena." Zero waved goodbye to his friend and walked off with the crowd of fighters.

#######

After Baku had his fun with tormenting the three, they said something about Tallgeese.

" Tallgeese??" Zero gaped. " What about him?" Grappler kicked Zapper.

" Moron! You shouldn't have said anything!!" Baku loomed over them menacingly.

" What was that??"
" Um…" Grappler sweatdroped. " He did this to you guys, and he wanted us to finish you off in your current states---dun hurt me!!"

" So…" Zero started. " He wanted to take advantage of the fact that we had our bodies switched, and didn't have our full capabilities…Hmm, cleaver."

" Cleaver my ass!" Baku spat. " It's a cheap trick!" Shute shrugged.

" Well, what now guys?"

" We wait for Tallgeese," Zero said. " He knows how to reverse this process, so we shall wait for him to arrive."

" But what if he doesn't show up and we go to my homeland looking like--" he pointed to, Shute, Captain and himself " ---THIS?! I'll be a laughingstock among my comrades!!" Zero's left eye twitched.

" And what does THAT mean??"

" I look like a female Gundam!!!"

" WHAT?!"

Captain sweatdroped, as did the three lords of the Dark Axis and Shute.

" Man, are they always like this?" Grappler muttered. " Yup," Shute replied.

" They're worse than us even!" Zapper commented. " Yup," Captain replied.

~~~

MAN! When was the last time I updated this thing!? O.o well, here it is. The update on this…not much, but whatever. ^^;