SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Identity Revealed ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright everyone pay attention in this chapter. You might be thrown. You might not.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
“Oh my!” Juli gasped.
 
“What happened to him?” Chief Haro asked in concern.
 
Captain answered, “According to Cobramaru, Gio took a missile to the back and was tossed into a river.”
 
Chief Haro watched to SDG GMs carry Gio away, “I don't know what we can do for him but at least we can provide a safe place to rest and recover.”
 
“Save some time and toss him in a cell,” Bakunetsumaru growled.
 
“Hmm?” Chief Haro was used to the samurai's grumpiness but this threw him off.
 
“Calm yourself Bakunetsumaru,” Zero spoke, “we still do not know how he obtained your sword and GunEagle's beam rifle.”
 
Chief Haro's ears flourished, “He what!?”
 
Shute offers him the rifle, “See for yourself, sir.”
 
Haro examined the rifle, “But…how in the…where did he…? Gio has yet to even meet GunEagle. And has never once stepped foot in the weapon room. All data bases on weapons are under tight security. And GunEagle has his rifle on him as we speak.”
 
Fleur crossed her arms, “We need to wake and question him.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Up on SDG base, Kao-Lyn excitedly jumped around Gio's bed while performing karate, “Talk about a hit. His cannon mount is melted to his back armor. I might be able to remove it while he is still unconscious. However, a scan must be taken first of course.”
 
Chief Haro nodded, “Thank you. Alert me if anything useful comes up. Captain and Shute, locate GunEagle and discover if this rifle is indeed a replica or the actual thing.”
 
“Roger!” Captain and Shute salute and leave rifle in tow.
 
Haro continues, “Bakunetsumaru, do the same with that sword. Juli and Thief will assist you.”
 
“Roger!” Baku grabs the sword leaves
 
“Zero, Fleur, this could very well be a trap. Patrol Neotopia and report back anything out of the ordinary.”
 
“Roger!” Zero and Fleur nod and take flight.
 
Returning to his post, Chief Haro let out an exasperated sigh, “What have we gotten into now?”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
GunEagle turns Gio's rifle over in his hands, “Whoa…this rifle is a near copy of mine. But you told me that was impossible Captain.”
Captain nodded, “It is. Every rifle has its own unique signature. We need to test your rifle next to this look a like.”
 
“Sure no problem,” GunEagle replied. The Neotopians move to the shooting range.
 
Shute typed on a computer from behind the safety glass, “Ready GunEagle?”
 
“I was built ready,” the cocky teen replied.
 
Captain spoke, “This is a simple shooting test so nothing fancy. Understood?”
 
“Oh, come on Captain,” GunEagle replied.
 
“This is serious,” Captain countered, “We need both test to be identical. Begin the test.”
 
GunEagle groaned, “Kill joy. You've been hanging around GunPanzer to long.” GunEagle readies his rifle, “Test one. Rifle: GunEagle.”
 
“And start!” Shute began the test.
 
One volley of fire later, several targets contained a smoldering hole, “Too easy.” The youthful gundam smirked.
 
Shute resets the test, “Ready for round two?”
 
GunEagle grabs the second rifle, “Test two. Rifle: Gio.”
 
“And start!” Shute initiated the test once more.
 
GunEagle sent out the wave, bearing the same results, “Interesting. This rifle handles the same as mine.”
 
“Bringing up the test results,” Captain closely scans each target, “What? The signature is exactly the same!”
 
“What?” Shute asked in shock.
 
GunEagle walks in and scans the results, “Dude! That's impossible!”
 
Captain ordered, “We need to tell Chief Haro now.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Ee-yah!” Bakunetsumaru slices through numerous wooden and metal targets.
 
“Samurai no think Gio sword do that?” Thief asked as he replaced the damaged targets.
 
Baku sheathed his sacred sword, “Not in the same manner.” He returned to start, picking up Gio's katana.
 
“Test two ready,” Thief chirped, trotting back to Juli.
 
Juli made some notes, “And…go!”
 
Bakunetsumaru dashed through the test once more, destroying targets with the same ease, “Ee-yah!” He examined the sword, “Weird. His and mine are weighted exactly the same. And handles the same.” Baku shrugs.
 
Thief brings Juli the destroyed targets, “This tell Thief and Juli if sword different?”
 
Juli nodded, “It should.” Baku watched from behind Thief. The computer's result flashed two words: Prefect match.
 
“Say what!” the threesome shouted.
 
Juli was speechless, “But…but…how?”
 
“This can not be my scared sword,” Bakunetsu shouted in defiance.
 
Thief bluntly states, “Computer say otherwise.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Sir, chief,” Captain comes on screen, “The results show that Gio's rifle is in fact GunEagle's.”
 
Chief Haro's ears flourish, “What! Show me the results.”
 
Juli appears in another window, “Sir, Gio's sword is in fact Bakunetsumaru's.”
 
“Impossible!” Haro stated, ears flapping, “Show me the results.”
 
“Chief Haro! Chief Haro!” Kao-Lyn appeared in a third window, more hyper than usual, “I've just finish scanning Gio numerous time and the scans come back as, well, not Gio.”
 
“Huh?” Chief Haro asked, “What do you mean?”
 
Kao-Lyn scratches his head, “It will be easier to show you. Ah-hoo!”
 
Gio's scan pops up next to Kao-Lyn's window.
 
Shute appears next to Captain, “That doesn't look a thing like Gio.”
 
Baku points out, “It looks like Zero with wings.”
 
GunEagle looks over Captain, “Is your scanner on the fritz?”
 
“No, no, it's fine,” Kao-Lyn answered, In fact, all seven GunChoppers got the same results.
 
“How is that possible?” Haro asked confused beyond belief.
 
“Thief know! Thief know!” The hyper raptor answered, “Gio Zero and Fleur kid. They get marry soon. Gio from future. Gio get gun from GunEagle and sword from Samurai. Gio wear disguise so we no fine out. Gio came to past to change future.”
 
There was a long uneasily silent pause. Captain broke the silence, “We need to be serious here.”
 
“Thief serious!” the young torai replied.
 
Chief Haro sighed again, leaning on the control panel, “Contact Britainmaru and Kibaomaru.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Greetings once more Chief Haro,” Britainmaru spoke.
 
“Hello Chief Haro,” Kibaomaru greeted.
 
The chief went straight to business, “Can a sword ever be perfectly replicated? Even if it is made by the same smith?”
 
“Impossible,” Kiba answered.
 
Britainmaru questioned, “Why do you ask?”
 
“Britainmaru! Stop Rubbish from scanning Ark!” Chief Haro ordered, “Gio had a perfect exact copy of Bakunetsumaru's sword and GunEagle's rifle. They're up to something.”
“What!?” Britainmaru shouted. Then ordered, “Stop that sprite!” A nobusshi jumped up to Rubbish snatching him from his perched.
 
Completely encased in the nobusshi's hand Rubbish gave a muffled yell, “Good sir! What is the meaning of this?!” The nobusshi yanked harshly on Rubbish's lamp stretching the sprite, “Ow! Ow! Please stop! What have I done?”
 
“Stop playing dumb and tell us what you're up to!” Chief Haro snapped.
 
Rubbish faced the screen, “What do you mean good sir? I have done no wrong?”
 
Chief Haro orders “Drop the act and tell us how Gio got an exact copy of Bakunetsumaru's sword and GunEagle's rifle!”
 
Rubbish's eyes darted around, “Well sir…for your information…I-I have…Time Jump!” Rubbish disappeared from the nobusshi's hand frightening those present.
 
“Time jump?” Shute asked.
 
Chief Haro slammed his fist on the keyboard, “Cunning fiends! We led them right to what they want! Contact Lacroa and Pagno Desidero now! Zero! Fleur! We fell into a trap. Return to base immediately!”
 
“King Luther Lacroa. Lacroa.”
 
“King Phoenix. Skylark.”
 
“King Aqua. Oceanica.”
 
“King Eristis. Facundra.”
 
“Czar Frost. Tougen.”
 
“Queen Acucallis. Aerno.”
 
Chief Haro speaks urgently, “Listen up. We fell into a trap. I believe a new threat has arrived. I will send each of you-” the communication turned to static, “What happened!”
 
“All inter-dimensional communication has been knocked out sir.”
 
Chief Haro growled in frustration, “I don't believe this.”
 
Kao-Lyn spoke next, “Chief Haro! Gio's coming to.”
 
“Gundam Force! Get down there but don't let him know we're onto him right away,” Haro ordered.
 
“Roger!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Down in the medical bay, Gio slowly stirred back to reality. “Have you discovered anything Kao-Lyn?” Captain asked.
 
“Only a strange white device on his wrist,” Kao-Lyn answered, “I am unsure as to what it is.” The wrist band held a screen along with several buttons.
 
“This entire day has been strange,” Shute stated.
 
Baku continued to fume, “I still want to know how he got my sword.”
 
Zero joked, “What is he? A time traveler?”
 
“Time travel is currently impossible,” Captain answered.
 
Gio groaned, opening his eyes, “Ah, wh-where am I?”
 
Shute put up a front, “Gio! You're awake!”
 
Gio props his chest on his arms before looking over his shoulder, “Greetings my compatriots. How long have I been out? And where am I?”
 
Captain answered, “You are currently on SDG base in Neotopia.”
 
Chief Haro watches the camera closely, “Come on. Slip up.”
 
“Oh,” Gio replied. He rolls his shoulders, instantly regretting it. He hissed in pain, “Damn…my back is pretty screwed up huh?”
 
“Will you be able to heal yourself?” Fleur asked in false concern.
 
Gio smiles back, “Don't worry. With some time, I'll be fine. Ooh, I made a rhyme.” He chuckled.
 
Zero eyed him, “So…you'll be down for several weeks perhaps?”
 
Gio slipped into thought, “I certainly hope not. Of, course, once Rubbish finds out, he's going to kill me.”
 
“Not unless we kill you first,” Baku said threateningly.
 
Gio cocked his head, “Huh?” Then it clicked, “Oh, I get it. Kill me for being stupid. Ha ha. Funny.”
 
“Drop the act, you have been caught,” Captain stated bluntly.
 
Gio innocently asked, “Did I miss something?”
 
Shute answered, “Why were you hiding that wrist band?
 
Gio looked at the white band, “Oh, this old thing. It's technology from my homeland.”
 
“You're not from Skylark,” Fleur stated.
 
Gio wears a confused look, “Okay you lost me.”
 
Fleur answers, “That wrist band contains Skylarkain technology.”
 
“Tell us how you got exact copies of my scared swords and GunEagle's rifle!” Bakunetsumaru demanded.
 
Gio flipped over, supporting his upper half on his arms, “I-I've no earthy clue what you mean.”
 
“Ha! You stuttered,” Zero pointed out, “What are you hiding?”
 
“Nothing! I…uh…I…,” Gio stole a quick glace of the exit, “Later!” He peeled off, flying towards the exit, back screaming in pain. Fleur reaches to grab him, only succeeding in tripping and scraping her claws across the wrist band.
 
“After him!” Captain led his team in a chase.
 
Gio darts away, “To heel with this. I've been caught. Keno!” A flash of gold feathers darted across his back, healing it instantly.
 
Captain called out, “Sazabi! Stop him!”
 
Sazabi looked up just in time to get ran over by Gio. The fleeing gundam stumbles to his feet, Sazabi grabs his leg, causing Gio to stumble and land on the already sparking band. The gundam's armor flashes blue for a split-second, “What the hell?” Gio delivers a quick kick, knocking Sazabi off. The ex-Dark Axis commander rubs his shoulder, “I've got to stop sniffing chlorine.”
 
“Thief got him!” Thief trotted full speed towards Gio, “Cannonball!” Leaping from the third level, Thief tackles the fleeing gundam. He clamps his mighty jaws around the band. After struggling with the raptor, which was slightly smaller than him, Gio breaks free. Thief quickly places his wrist band trophy in his stomach pouch.
 
Facing a dead end, Gio sees hi reflection, “I'm screwed.”
 
Captain pins the now blue gundam with feathered wings to the wall, “Speak! Who are you really?”
 
The gundam, formally called Gio shouts, “I am Celestin, son of the Winged Knight!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
I'm evil no? Review please.