SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Recruiting Time ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Celestin and Daichimaru laughed in victory, “In your face Death Angel!”
 
“How do ya like me now!” They taunted gleefully, “Ain't no-one going beat us 'cause we are the Gundam Force!” The teenage gundams grabbed each others wrist, yanked forcefully and head butted.
 
Bakunetsumaru looked back at the Death Angel's fortress and the war scared land, “My beloved Ark. This cannot be.”
 
“Hate to be a downer,” Daichi sighs, “But it is.”
 
“Again war plagues my home. Is there no end?” Baku hypothetically asked.
 
Zero placed a hand on his distraught friends shoulder, “Don't worry Bakunetsumaru. We will change the future.”
 
“I hope so,” Celestin spoke with a sigh.
 
Fleur stood watching the fortress fade into the distance, Captain and Shute faced forward, the wind whipped around them bringing the occasional sting of icy breath.
 
“Look,” Captain spoke spying a familiar sight, “Tenchi Castle!”
 
“Huh?” Baku dashed to the Gundamusai's bow. Rising above the landscape is the Mobile Tenchi Castle, aged by war and time, but for the most part unchanged.
 
Celestin smiled giving a short laugh, “Never thought I would be happier to see this sight.
 
He and Daichimaru placed one hand on their communicator headbands, “Gio and Ninko to Emperor Command.”
 
Several tense seconds of static passed, “What is your request?” The castle's emblem cannon locked onto the Gundamusai as a yellow eye beast rose to its feet.
 
The duo exchanged a look, nodded, and spoke in unison, “Omega Delta Usua Mu Keizer.”
 
“Access granted. Welcome home.” The cannon lowered and the beast returned to its slumber.
 
“Rami, set us down in front,” Captain ordered.
 
“Roger,” The female AI spoke, lowering the Gundamusai in front of the castle's main gates.
 
Daichimaru turned to face them, “Just follow our lead.”
 
Celestin nods looking over his shoulder, “Security is extremely tight.”
 
“Understandable,” Fleur commented.
 
Upon landing, a hoard of Zako soldiers and Zako Busshis surrounded them weapons drawn.
 
“Zako!”
 
“Busshi busshi zako busshi!”
 
Bakunetsu scoffed, “Still have those hanging around I see.”
 
“They're useful,” Daichimaru replied.
 
Upon dismounting the Gundamusai, the welcome committee screamed in shock.
 
“Z-ZAKO! It's Captain Gundam!”
 
“Busshi busshi! They should be dead!” They, referring to Zero and Fleur.
 
“The organic shrunk zako zako!”
 
“How can he be in two places at once zako busshi!” This time referring to Bakunetsumaru.
 
Those standing in the back made a mad dash into and around the castle. The past gundams squeezed themselves closer to Celestin and Daichimaru trying to get away from the shocked stares. Nervously, the teenaged gundams led the Gundam Force of old into the castle, now with nobusshis watching in disbelief.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Natsumi-san! Zako busshi, your brother and Celestin have retu-”
 
“Brothers are back!” The swift female musha ran to greet them.
 
“But…,” the Zako Busshi groaned, “busshi….”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“What! But Sir Zero and Lady Fleur have been dead for years!”
 
“Zako, that's what I thought but I just saw them.”
 
“Impossible.”
 
“Was it a ghost?”
 
CLANG!
 
“OW! Tunk!”
 
“Get serious Loki!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Bakunetsumaru-dono!”
 
“What is it?”
 
“Busshi, your son and Celestin have returned but accompanying them is well… you busshi.”
 
“Huh!?”
 
“Zako busshi, a you, but no wounds.”
 
“I have to see this for myself to believe it.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“First thing first,” Captain spoke, “We need to meet any other major fighters available. Then formulate a plan to over run the Angel of Death.”
 
“Daichimaru! Celestin!” A petite orange and white female musha tackled and hugged the duo. Her armor was very reviling, barley covering while accenting feminine assets. Her v-fin appeared as a smaller feminine version of Bakunetsumaru's, except for a small jewel where it came together. Out of the jewel, a command fin made a curve back then flattens and angled back towards her helmet. Shoulder armor barely there resembles a butterfly wings, and her wrist gauntlets are opposite that of Baku's.
 
Daichimaru groans, “Hi Natsumi.”
 
Natsumi released Celestin's neck and hugged her twin tighter, “I missed you brother.”
 
“I missed you too now,” Daichi tugged on his sister, “Let go please.”
 
“Who is she?' Bakunetsumaru asked pointing at gundamess.
 
Natsumi looked up then stared in shock and fear. A small gasp and the beginnings of a scream escaped her throat before Daichi and Celestin clamped their hands over her mouth silencing the scream. “Listen to me,” Celestin spoke urgently, “Do not scream, we'll explain everything.”
 
The archer added, “When we move our hands, you won't scream okay?”
 
Frightened the femme eyes darts from her friend to her brother multiple times, and then stared at the Force. Hands tightly folded over her gunsoul, Natsumi whimpers giving a quick nod.
 
Celestin and Daichimaru hesitantly removed their hands and stood up. Natsumi instantly ducking behind her twin brother, “S-so…who-what….?”
 
Celestin sighed, “Short version. I screwed up.”
 
Captain kindly spoke, “There is no reason to fear us Natsumi. We are the Gundam Force from the past. Before you were born.”
 
Armor quaking, the female musha's pupils shrunk in fear, “GHOST!”
 
“NO!” Daichimaru clamped his hand over her mouth once more, “Stop screaming before some one shows up!”
 
Fleur tried to explain, “Listen there is no reason to be scared of us.”
 
Shute nods, “We came from the past to help you defeat the Angel of Death.”
 
“Even though we tried to stop them,” Celestin added.
 
Natsumi tapped her chin, eyes narrowed, “Hmm….well…you don't look too different, except for Shute-san.” She moved from behind her brother and placed one hand on Shute's cheek.
 
The human froze, unsure of what she would do next and prepared to get his cheeks yanked. Instead Natsumi softly rubbed them, “You're shorter but still soft,” She then gigged petting Shute, “And fuzzy.” He replied with a nervous giggle, a slight blush crossing his face.
 
“Come one,” Celestin motioned to a staircase, “We need to get to central command.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Higher up in Tenchi Castle, three gundams from varying homes waited, a solid white Neotopian stood in front of a large computer, another, an Ark royalty, watched the various screens and continually looked out into the scarred fields. The third, a gundamess, was only noticeable by a battered fish like tail hanging from the rafters
 
The royal speaks, “Are you sure Professor? To my knowledge the Gundamusai lays in ruins on the field of battle.”
 
“That is correct,” Professor replied “But that is the Gundamusai of Neotopia. I am 100% sure.”
 
The paper door slid open as a blue and back version of Deed walked in followed by Grappler Gouf, “Greetings Emperor.”
“Hello Steel and Axis.”
 
“What's with the nicknames?” the mostly hidden gundamess asked.
 
“Simple Kraken,” Emperor replied, “Until we are positive they are who they say they are, we will not use nick names.” An annoyed sigh was Kraken's reply.
 
Professor chirped, “It is 97.76% likely that they are indeed the First Generation Gundam Force.” He pulled up a screen, “Bomb has already confronted them.”
 
“Probably eager to see her brother,” Steel replied in a bored tone.
 
Axis gave a huff and looked around, “Where's Commander? He likes taking his time.”
 
“Give the old guy a break,” Professor replied, “His entire right side is damaged beyond repair, even with his nano-skin technology.”
 
“Some one is coming, “Kraken curled her tail into the rafter's shadows.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Just outside the door, Celestin peered into the room, “It's probably best if you wait here.”
 
“Agreed,” Captain replied.
 
Daichimaru slid opened the door, “Hey guys.”
 
Steel nods, “Greetings Ninko and Bomb. Long time no see Fire-wings.”
 
Celestin groaned at his old nickname, “Why do you insist on me calling that?”
 
Steel chuckled, “Glad to see you alive after all these months.”
 
Kraken slipped from the rafters hanging from her, “Finally back safe. Welcome home you two.” Kraken bore many scars on her aqua green armor. Spines ran down her helmet to her tail, a gold band encompassing her helmet and v-fin. The most notable injury was her missing left arm.
 
Celestin sighed sadly, “Safe yes but I fail my mission miserably.”
 
“Don't worry about it; it was a long shot remember?” An aged musha limped in, his right side limbs severely damaged, “I'm just happy both of you are safe and in one piece.”
 
Celestin and Daichimaru bowed, “Thank you commander.”
 
The Last Knight then grabbed his katana, “As promised, back safe.”
 
“Thank you Gio,” Commander replied taking his sword, “I know it served you well.”
 
Bakunetsumaru heard this, “His sword? Then that must mean….” He forced open and shot in.
 
“BAKUNETSUMARU!” Captain, Shute, Zero, and Fleur tried unsuccessfully to stop him.
 
“What the!”
 
A long awkward pause ensued. No one dared moved or even breathe. Both sides locked eyes with the others members. With the room as silent as it was, one could here a pin drop, not even the tatami floor creaked under the added weight. Next thing everyone knew, the Blazing Samurais screamed bloody murder, drawing their swords, “Who are you fiend!”
 
“Father, wait!” Daichimaru shouted.
 
“Uncle Bakunetsumaru! That is your younger self!” Celestin quickly spat out.
 
“Huh!? That's me!?” Older Bakunetsu peered unsure at his younger self.
 
That wasn't the only shock the future and past gundams had.
 
Professor asked stunned, “C-Capatain? Sh-Shute?”
 
Captain looked at the Neotopian gundam, “GP-04? Madnug?” He then looked towards Axis and Emperor, “Grappler Gouf? Genkimaru?”
 
Shute cocked an eyebrow, “That's Genkimaru?”
 
Grappler Gouf had not changed much save fro age and new battle scars.
 
Genkimaru however had changed a great deal. The once troublesome kid had grown into a young Daishogun of Ark
 
“Daishogun Perfect Virtue,” He calmly replied tapping his fan into his hand.
 
Before anyone could inquire further, the Lacroix knight spoke stunned, “Sir Zero? Lady Fleur?”
 
Zero stared at his squire's older self, “Tunk?” Save for some armor and height, Tunk had not changed much.
 
Fleur and Kraken locked eyes in disbelief. “Azural? Is that you?”
 
“Fleur? Sis is that you?” Azural asked stunned. The water princess had grown into a pirate, complete with spikes and bore an emblem of an `N' with bones crossing it.
 
Another long uncomfortable silence griped to room.
 
….
 
….
 
….
 
….
 
“What the hell is going on here!?!?!”
 
Celestin chuckled nervously, sweat running down his helmet, “You want to long version or the short version?”
 
Commander Bakunetsu, having just regained himself from the initial shock, flashed his gaze from Celestin, to Daichimaru, to the Gundam Force standing stunned at the door way, down to Celestin's cloaker, to Daichimaru's binding sitting in his quiver and back to the two youths. His eyes narrowed and annoyed groan escaped as he sheathed his swords, “Start explaining.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Word of the Gundam Force's arrival had traveled fast around the Death Angel Fortress. Some thought little of it, a few were frantic, most were happy for another chance to serve their god. Death Angel told them not to worry that he would guard his followers from the evil gundams. Under orders from High General Ace, Lieutenant General Cy called a meeting of the best troops they had.
 
“Alright listen up men!” Cy barked as he faced the group, “You are the best of the best in your field. We have been blessed by our lord, the Angel of Death, that those who die tonight will do so in glory.”
 
A brown crested porcupine wearing a karate outfit spoke, “The Gundam Force stands no chance.” For added emphasis, she karate chopped the air.
 
The cyborg wolf smirked, “You enthusiasm is appreciated Dawei Jin Bao.” He turned his attention to Sgt. Flip, Iabi and a large Minotaur bearing titanium horns, “Sgt. Flip, Corporal Express, and Iabi, you will accompany me on the field of battle.” In response, Iabi saluted, Express gave a snort and nod, and Flip spoke, “Yes Lieutenant General.”
 
Cy directed his attention to the remaining two gundams and two organics, “They made it inside once before and this is were you five come in. Should they penetrate our forces, it is essential that you take them out. Hugh General Ace will be your commander.”
 
A rather dark Succubus Gundamess nods, “Yes Lieutenant General.”
 
“Dawei Jin Bao and Melissa,” Cy addressed the organics, “You two will be the third line of defense inside the fortress should they break in.”
 
“Shi,” the porcupine replied.
 
“As you command,” Melissa chirped. The short green lizard wore a simple pink tank top and skirt; a black tattoo gave her unique markings.
 
Cy gave a deep chuckle, his plan forming well, “Now Rifleman, you….Rifleman?” He scanned the group quickly noting one was missing.
 
“Do we really need him?” Kouheimaru asked annoyed.
 
The afore mentioned warrior stumbled towards the group one hand on his head, vivid images plaguing his mind, “What ere these visions coming to me? I see…a child running to school…that woman holding a babe….” Rifleman gasped looking towards the sky, “Is that my mother!? How can I have dreams!?”
 
“Rifleman!” Cy snarled, leaping from his preach and sinking his metal teeth into his shoulder and tossing him to the ground. The cybornic wolf pressed one paw to his neck, “Maintain your sanity and report to meetings on time!”
 
The cyborg human regained his composer, “Yes Lieutenant General. Forgive my tardiness.”
 
Eye to eye the two Death Angel warriors stared for a minute before Cy moved himself from Rifleman's neck.
 
The musha gundam of the group laughed with maniacal glee, “I smell blood.”
 
“Save it for the enemy, Araebisu,” Cy ordered the blind red gundam. Araebisu wears a large intricate optic plate to detect energy signatures. Six poisonous blades waited patently on his waist.
 
The Lieutenant General faced his troops once more perched on his rock, “Rifleman, you will be positioned in the sealed room. Take out any foe that enters.”
 
“Roger,” the self shooting gun replies holding the bite mark.
 
“Kouheimaru and Araebisu, should it be necessary, you two will be stationed as a secondary line of defense just before the fallen warriors that protect our lord.” The duo nods in reply. Cy then placed one paw to his cybornic ear, “We're ready to go High General Ace.”
 
“Excellent,” a gruff snarling voice replied, “We march at sun down.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“WHAT!” Commander Bakunetsumaru shouts, “You found the Angel of Death's weakness and let it escape!”
 
“But father!” Daichimaru protested, “The Angel of Death took him!”
 
“Why did you hesitate?”
 
“That was our fault,” Captain replied, “Our shock at seeing Demon General alive allowed the necessary time for Death Angel to save his younger self.”
 
Azural groans, “Time travel is confusing.”
 
“Tell me about it,” Grappler replied rubbing his head.
 
Madnug typed on the computer, “This complicates things but at the same time helps.”
 
“Hmm? How so?” Daishogun asked.
 
“Simple really,” the Neotopian explains, “The Angel of Death has his weakness, Demon General, safe in the confides of his fortress in Mt. Anaheim's base, the working Gundamusai, Tenchi Castle, and the Kraken, each with their own strengths. Plus we have the Gundam Force of old.”
 
“Thanks for making us sound ancient,” Fleur commented.
 
“Sorry.”
 
Zero held back a snicker then noticed the dimming horizon, “Strange. These events spanned only a single day.”
 
“Sunset? Damn,” Azural commented, “They usually march at night.”
 
“And that is when we will march,” Commander Baku spoke, “They know of our gain in forces and will attack. We must do so as well, break through once more, and finish this war!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Evening dimmed into twilight, fires on both sides dotted the landscapes. They knew their opponents were watching but neither side cared. It was a staring contest across miles of war scarred landscape. The crippled Blazing Samurai sat on Techijo's roof, hands and head resting on his cane, the occasional spark coming from his right side limbs. Mind drifting, a sigh escaped is lungs, “Who is there?”
 
“I take it you skills have sharpened over the years, Commander Bakunetsumaru.”
 
This voice, it was familiar yet unfamiliar, Bakunetsu lifted his head and looked over his shoulder, “Greetings Captain.” He chuckled, “Wow…when was the last time I said that.”
 
“I guess it has been some time,” Captain commented sitting on the roof, Shute joining him.
 
“This is so weird,” the human chirped, “Seeing the future.”
 
“Speaking of which,” Bakunetsumaru strolled across the roof, “What happened to you older me?”
 
The aged samurai looked at his wounds, “Death Angel hit me with an energy blast destroying my right limbs nano skin. I can still fight but I have a lower limit I am trying to re raise.”
 
“That blast sounds rather painful,” Zero commented.
 
Older Baku scoffed, “It was.” He then cast his gaze towards the horizon, “Night is coming, and we will march soon.” The wind blew caring hope and nervousness as it circled the anxious gundams. This was it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
ZAKO BUSSHI HOUR!
 
ZB1: Konchiwa and welcome to the Zako Busshi Hour
ZB2 & 3: Busshi Busshi Zako Busshi
ZB1: Today we are discussing
All 3: The warriors of the Gundam Force Generation Two!
ZB1: Zako busshi!
ZB2: Let's start from the bottom and work our way up Zako busshi.
ZB3: First up we have Celestin, the Last Knight. Alias Gio. Celestin is a young gun who fights with mana and his plasma cannon saving his fire for emergencies busshi busshi.
ZB2: Next we have Daichimaru the Bomb Archer. Alias Ninko. Daichimaru's main weapon is his bow and bomb arrows. He switches to a short sword when caught in close range.
ZB1: Next we have Natsumi. Alias Bomb. Natsumi is a temptress with here skimpy armor which sees uses to it's fully effect. Using her sexually, she draws victims in close then hit them with one of her hand made bombs. She also makes bomb arrows for her twin brother.
ZB2: Natsumi is literally a bang busshi.
ZB1: *whaps ZB2* Pervert.
ZB3: Moving on busshi busshi. We have Tunk. Alias Steel. And Loki. Alas Jomungandr
ZB2: Both of these Lacroix knight get there nicknames from being able to pair up with that scared beast busshi.
ZB1: Next we have Madnug. Alias Professor. Madnug is the youngest Neotopian, as a matter of fact the only Neotopian now zako busshi.
ZB2: Not counting the Gundam Force of old busshi.
ZB1: We're talking about Generation 2 not one! *punches ZB2*
ZB3: Knock it off you two zako busshi. Next is Azural, a pirate gundamess. Alias Kraken. Her nick name is in fact the name of the ship pilots which looks and acts like a water beast. She inherited the Kraken from her uncle after the Angel of Death destroyed her home.
ZB1: Close to the top we have Grappler Gouf-san busshi. Alias Axis. Gouf-san is the last of the infamous Dark Axis trio. Though old, he still actively fights and leads us zakos and zako busshi in battle.
ZB2: Near the top is Commander Bakunetsumaru-domo. The sole survivor from the first generation Gundam Force. Commander Bakunetsumaru's right side was damaged from the last time we penetrated the Death Angel's fortress. After losing, he, Celestin, Daichimaru, Natsumi, Shute, and Daishogun were forced to retreat.
ZB1: Busshi busshi. And at the top is
All 3: Daishogun Perfect Virtue zako busshi!
ZB2 & 3: Zako busshi!
ZB1: He is the first Daishogun Ark has had in years. Formerly known as Genkimaru, son of the late Kibaomaru. Daishogun now leads and protects all of Ark during this war.
ZB2: It's quiet amazing he became a Daishogun while his father was still emperor of Ark busshi.
ZB3: Zako busshi. Now that we have increased our forces strength we are ready to march against the Angel of Death.
ZB1: For the future of the Rebellion,
All 3: Zako busshis stand strong and fight!