Shaman King Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Collision ❯ Hao's Upset and Ishida's wearing....a DRESS?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Where we left off:
The Shaman Fight had been post-poned.

"And why is this?"

And no one, especially Hao Asakura, was happy about this.



Now:

Silence, tense and electrified, filled the air. The only two people unaffected were Hao himself and Yoh, who was curious about what was going on too.

"Well, you see,"Goldva began, "the Great Spirit himself has declared that the Shaman Fight is to be post-poned...He did not, and is not obligated to, tell us why. He merely said 'A new chaos is approaching. One that shamans and their brethern must together face.'"

Goldva paused to let her words sink in. Even Hao was not arrogant enough to challenge the decision of the Great Spirit.

"Dismissed! We will inform you when the Great Spirit restarts the Shaman Fight."

That said, our favorite headphones-wearing shaman and his friends headed back to their hotel. Anna had THAT look in her eyes...the look that meant Yoh was about to endure "training."

"Manta! Ryu! One of you two get to fixing dinner!"

"I would be honored to cook for you and the Chief, Anna-sama!"

"Shut the hell up, Ryu! You're just trying to suck up to Anna so she won't kill you in training tomorrow! By the way Anna, is there anything I can get you? Tea maybe?" The last few sentences were more like Horo Horo begging, with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Baka. You have no reason to talk." Then Ren hit Horo Horo on the head with his quan do.

Manta, ever reasonable, tried to stop them, "Come on guys don't fight now!" and got knocked unconcious by a flailing fist as Ryu, Horo Horo, and Ren tumbled around in a free-for-all fight.

"Hey guys! I just thought of a great new jo-"

BANG!

And Chocolove joined the fight. Anna and the other girls retreated to the quieter room next door, Faust just stared at the fighting shamans, Lyserg was trying to wake up Manta, and Yoh typed obliviously away on his lap top.


With Yoh on his laptop:

Yoh-

Hey! I might be able to seeya sometime soon. You are still in America, right?
-Ichigo

"Ichigo's coming to the United States?" Yoh fell asleep to thoughts about his carrot-topped friend from Karakura Town and the sound of his shaman friends collapsing from exhaustion.



Ichigo's Point of View:


Ichigo scowled darkly at the group gathered around him. 'Damned Soul Society.'
"And WHY are you three taggin' around? I don't need a damned BABYSITTER!" He roared at the three Shinigami infront of him, veins throbbing.
"The Commander doesn't trust you to not mess up with the talks to the shamans," Byakuya's voice was void of most inflection...though boredom and irritation was evident. Byakuya Kuchiki was NOT a babysitter.
"Hell with that! One of those shamans is a friend of mine!"

Finally looking interested in the conversation, Renji and Hitsugaya regarded Ichigo curiously for a moment before saying at the same time, "Who?"

Ichigo snickered and was about to tell them when Ishida walked out the door. He was beat red. And he had a good reason to be.

Ishida was wearing a sun dress. A PINK sundress. And he was stuck wearing it until they got to America.

Thoughts of Ichigo's shaman connections were quickly forgotton as Renji and Ichigo collapsed in a fit of hysterical laughter. Hitsugaya was biting his lips while trying to fight the temptation to join them and even the stoic Captain Kuchiki couldn't help a smirk from spreading across his face.

Ishida stopped looking embarrassed and started looking homicidal.

'Damn Shinigami.'

After they collected Chad and Inoue, they were sure to have an interesting plane ride.


'Yoh's going to freak.' Was the single thought running through Ichigo's mind two hours later when he and the others, Ishida still wearing the dress--Inoue had cooed over it and, to everyone's amusement but Ishida's, had said that he looked cuter in it than she would--settled down for a night aboard a plane.