Shaman King Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hao Meets Jakotsu ❯ Hao Meets Jakotsu ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hao Meets Jakotsu
 
 
It was a beautiful day in Tokyo. Hao Asakura was lying in the sun with his poncho on, when he heard many people approaching his greatness.
“How dare they approach my greatness?” he said in lazy anger.
When he looked up, there was a man who looked like a woman, sounded like a woman and by the looks of it was trying to act like one too.
Behind him was a 17-year-old boy with dog ears and red robes, laughing his butt off.
With him was a 15-year-old girl who was also laughing.
“OH MY GOD! You're even cuter than Inuyasha! KAWAII!!!!!” the she-man otherwise known as Jakotsu screamed, apparently looking at the greatness called Hao.
Meanwhile, the silver haired Hanyou was doing a victory dance.
“FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY HE FOUND SOMEONE NEW!” he said happily.
“I am SOOOO glad he'll stop chasing me around now!” he declared.
Hao was beginning to be afraid.
“What are you people…” he said, while backing away.
But, Jakotsu merely came closer and closer.
Hao quickly put a hand in front of him to shield himself from the approaching threat.
He knew he was cool, and completely made up of 100% greatness, but there was no need to carry his good looks this far!
“YOU'RE INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE!” he yelled as Jakotsu began to touch his hair.
Hao stood up quickly and smoothed his hair away from the offender.
“Now if you'll excuse me I must go take a shower to get rid of your un-greatness. Goodbye!”
Inuyasha said to Kagome “I'll bet you some Ramen that Jakotsu will try and follow him in!”
Kagome sighed and said “No way, I never would take a bet that I know I couldn't win!”
Both laughed.
Hao began to run away, not looking back. He had figured out at this time what was up with the man/woman, he couldn't really tell which one it was.
He shook his head [yes that's right everyone, Hao is a discriminative person!] and said “The first thing I will do when I create a shaman world is to get rid of him!!!”
He saw a figure up ahead…oh dear, it was Tao Ren, but he had no choice but to grasp at anyone for help now!
“HELP ME!!!!” he screamed and hid behind Ren, shooting horrified glances at the running Jakotsu that said “HAO-CHAN! WAIT FOR MEEEEEE!”
Meanwhile Tao Ren was turning multiple shades of purple and red.
He shoved Hao off him yelling “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL THIS TIME TO KILL YOU AND YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW? COME ON, WHAT KIND OF A SERIES IS THIS ANYWAY!”
Hao looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes and got down on his knees.
“Pleeeeeeeeeeease?” he said, his voice wavering.
“I can't believe I just said that…” Hao thought to himself, but pride was not an issue here: Jakotsu was getting closer!
Len just looked down at him in horror.
“What is that man over there…or is it a woman? I can't really tell.”
Jakotsu had finally caught up with his new love.
He immediately tried to hug Hao, only to be shoved away.
“Come on, no need to be shy just because we're in public!” Jakotsu said, pointing to Ren; but then he saw who he was looking at.
“Hey…” Ren began. “Why are you looking at me like that?”
Meanwhile Jakotsu's eyes had turned all sparkly.
“That spike on top of your head is sooooo manly!” he gushed, but then reconsidered.
“Not as cute as Hao or Inuyasha though…” and turned back to those mentioned.
Len began to get a little angry at being called ugly, but was silenced by a look of terror from Hao. “Nah,” he thought. “I think I'm better off alone.”
Meanwhile, a short figure in a mini poncho was walking up.
“Hao-sama!” it said in a squeaky little voice.
Jakotsu gave the kid a look of pure malice.
“Back off, kiddo, he's mine now!” he yelled.
Opocho's eyes filled with tears and he ran to Hao.
“Say it isn't true, Hao-sama!”
Hao's eyes became little dots, as he saw the reality of his predicament.
He got up and began to walk dizzily away - if anyone else had seen him, they would say he was drunk, but Tao Ren knew he was just dumbfounded.
He guessed they could work together, just this once, to keep the gay men at bay!
After all - he was getting quite a lot of punishment right now!