Shaman King Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Last Exile Fan Fiction ❯ To Fly on Silver Wings *Remixed* ❯ A Guest Arrives! ^.^ ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alrighty then! I shall introduce the guests one at a time, because there are so few of them. *glares at the readers* Honestly, do you think that I can throw a party with only three guests? Send those bios in! Refer to the form in the original TWOSW and send them to luminakitsune(at)yahoo.com. I can take seven more people. The qualifying bishies are from Last Exile, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and InuYasha. I have one bishie form Shaman King as a special request from a friend and I will take no more. Thank you and back to the fic! ^.^
 
Disclaimer: What do you think? -.-
 
After the eating of a delicious breakfast cooked by Yoko... (Y/N: Thank you.)
LK: Dio, this is Yoko. He is the other side of Kurama, who you met yesterday.
Dio: *looks up from fiddling with Eyris's ears* Huh? Other side?
Yoko: It's easier just to show you. *white smoke envelops him and before Dio could react it clears to show Kurama*
Dio: *claps in appreciation* Nice trick. Where's Yoko? *gets up, dislodging Eyris who complains loudly, looks behind Kurama and under the sofa*
Kurama: I am Yoko.
Dio: *looks at him* You're not Yoko. I may not have been in my right mind for a few days, but I'm not blind. You don't look anything like Yoko.
Kurama: That's because I'm Kurama right now.
Dio: I know. So where's Yoko? *looks under a pillow*
Kurama: *exasperated* But I am Yo-
LK: Dio.
Dio: *looks up from searching* Yes, Lumi?
LK: Come sit next to me. *waits as he sits and takes out a quarter* You see this coin?
Dio: *looks at it* Yes.
LK: You see that is has two sides? One side has a bird, the other side has a face?
Dio: Yes.
LK: Watch as I put it on my palm. What do you see?
Dio: *looks at the coin disinterestedly* I see the coin in your hand.
LK: Which side do you see?
Dio: The face.
LK: Watch as I flip it over. I'm not changing the coin, switching it with another coin, or altering it in any way. Now what do you see?
Dio: *bored* I see the same coin in your hand, only now the bird is showing.
LK: Exactly. Now imagine that Yoko is the bird and Kurama is the face. When I flip the coin, you see either the bird or the face. But it's the same coin, right?
Dio: Yeah. What about it? *getting impatient*
LK: Now what Yoko did is very similar. He just changed himself so that the face is showing instead of the bird. But the bird is still there. You just can't see it because he's flipped sides.
Dio: Oh! I think I get it now. So you're saying that Kurama and Yoko are the same person?
LK: Sort of. It's a little more complicated than that, but we can go into that later. Just remember that this form is named Kurama and the other is named Yoko.
Dio: Ok. *spies the laptop and points at it* What's that?
LK: *follows his finger* Oh. That's the computer. I use it to do stuff with. Don't touch it unless I say that you can.
Dio: Ok...
Doorbell: *rings*
LK: I'll get it. *goes to answer the door* Kurama, would you make sure that Dio knows what the house rules are?
Kurama: *nods*
LK: *walks to the front as the doorbell rings again* I'm coming! I'm coming! Don't be so impatient!
???: Why shouldn't I be impatient to see a pretty girl?
LK: *opens the door*
YSYF: Greetings from the barbarian hoard! I come bearing gifts and all manner of interesting things to play with. *holds up bags laden with food and games*
LK: *raises her eyebrow* A barbarian hoard of one?
YSYF: *defensive* Hey! It was the best I could do on short notice! Besides, I'm better than ten hoards at pillaging! Now are you going to let me in, or am I going to have to steal all the women? *pretends to leer at LK*
LK: *laughing* Alright, alright! Come on in!
YSYF: *grins, walks inside and makes his way to the kitchen* I brought pocky, ramen, ice cream, pizza, soda, sobe, twister, scrabble, balloons, silly string, streamers, a video camera, blackmail, ect. *keeps listing stuff as he brings it out, eventually filling up the whole kitchen with party stuff*
LK: *pokes her head up out of the middle of the bags full of supplies* How in the world did you carry all of this?
YSYF: *looks at her* You think you're the only one with author(ess) magic?
LK: *sweatdrops, stepping out from the midst of the bags* I keep forgetting.
YSYF: *laughs, then looks at her slyly* You know... Even though you let me in and all...*slips his arm around LK's waist and pulls her close to him* I think I'll just steal all the women here anyway!
Yoko: *walks in at that moment* I'm afraid that she stays here. Besides, who's going to cook the peanut butter fingers for me if she's not around?
LK: *glares at Yoko* So that's all I'm good for, huh? To stuff your fat gut? *pokes Yoko in the stomach*
Yoko: *glares back, grinning* Of course! I'm certainly not keeping you for your good looks.
LK: OOOH! That does it! I'm gonna get you... *pries herself out of YSYF's grasp and chases a cackling Yoko* When I catch you, I'm going to punish you SOOO bad! *the two run out of the room*
YSYF: *sighs* I didn't get a chance to tell her about who I've decided to be my bishie... *hears someone enter and turns to see Dio*
Dio: Lumi! Where'd you go, Lumi-oh! Hello there! What's your name?
YSYF: Hello! The name's YSYF. She's cute. (A/N: Sorry, YSYF! Evil plotbunnies made me do it! ^.^;)
Dio: I'm Dio Eleclair. Have you seen Lumi?
YSYF: She's chasing Yoko. And probably won't be back for a while...
Dio: Oh. Alright then. *sees all the shopping bags* What's all this? *looks in one and pulls out the Twister game*
YSYF: Its all for the sleepover party that LK's having.
Dio: A party?! Like a birthday party?!
YSYF: Uh huh. You want to play that?
Dio: What, this? *looks at the box* I don't know. What is it?
YSYF: Its a game. *takes the box from Dio and walks to the living room*
Dio: *follows and watches as YSYF opens the box and pulls out a board and a large sheet covered in colored dots*
YSYF: *explains the rules and goal of Twister and they start playing*
 
-Several minutes pass and the two bend and contort their bodies to reach the colored dots.-
 
YSYF: Right foot green! *stretches his leg under Dio's left arm and touches a green splotch*
Dio: *grunts with the effort* This is hard! *grins as his foot slaps down on the correct colored dot*
YSYF: *frowns in his head at not being able to see the girl's form because of the large garment she is wearing* Left hand blue! *tries to reach for the blue spot and falls* Oomph!
Dio: I win! *gets up, stretching*
YSYF: Want to play again?
Dio: Sure! I'll go and find Lumi! *sees LK and Yoko walk in from the door leading into the hallway* Never mind. Here she comes now. Lumi!
LK: *glances over* Hey! I see you've met YSYF. Ooh! Is that Twister? I wanna play!
YSYF: We were just about to start another game.
LK: Come on Yoko! Let's join them!
Yoko: Fine.
Dio: One sec, let me take this off. Its getting in the way. *starts to take off the garment, his back to YSYF*
YSYF: Ooh! Now we're getting somewhere! She has nice shoulders, so round and firm. Nice and fit, and such a sexy tush! Mmm... What I wouldn't give for just five minutes with that...Wait a minute...
Dio: *takes off the large garment he's wearing to reveal a skintight white suit covering his whole body, ending in black at his hands and feet, turns around to see YSYF staring at him* YSYF? What are you looking at?
YSYF: Uhhh... She's a he??!? ....Nothing! Let's play the game! *spins the spinner on the board* Ok, left hand yellow!
A few minutes later...
YSYF: Right... foot... GREEN... *stretches through LK's legs and under one of Yoko's arms to hit the splotch*
Dio: Rrgh... *body above LK's head, head below YSYF's right arm, reaches around Yoko's leg to touch another spot*
Yoko: Urf... *between YSYF and LK, touches the edge of a spot*
LK: *reaches as far as she can and loses balance, falling and taking everyone with her*
Yoko: OOF!
Dio: *on top* Aww, nobody wins.
LK: *finds her head to be between Dio's legs* I wouldn't say that...
Dio: *looks down at LK and blushes*
YSYF: Would everyone please get off me?
Yoko: I dunno... I think I like lying here. *smirks at YSYF's annoyed face* Nice and squishy. *reaches down and lightly squeezes something*
YSYF: *jerks at the touch* Ayaaa! What do you think you're touching?! *tries to squirm out from beneath the dogpile*
Yoko: *runs his hand lightly over YSYF's leg* Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished with you. *shifts his weight, pinning him to the floor*
YSYF: *remembers something* Oh, LK? I know who I want to be my bishie.
LK: Good! Who is the lucky person?
YSYF: You.
 
Next chapter: Of fuzzy things and silly string!