Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Fantasies are not just fantasies ❯ bond ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fantasies are not just fantasies


Summary: He has always been her no.1, but he's evil and will never change...she lived in the real world and wish to live in theirs. The shooting star granted her wish. She became a powerful shaman, her no.2 found her and took her home to meet the pplz she wished to meet...she attended the shaman king fight and so did he...

A/N: Ohayo minna-san! This is my 2nd chappie hope u like it!

Disclaimer: bla... bla...bla. U get the drill!

IMPOETENT NOTE: Fire and water creates steam, so Yoh can NOT see what's happening to Hao and Lily. And Yoh DOES NOT know how to do an oversoul YET! I Kinda stuffed it up in the 1st chappie =P, Yoh shouted Hyoi gattai not oversoul. I'M REALLY SORRY!

CHAPTER 2: ~ Bond ~

~ ~ IN THE FOGGY STEAMY PLACE OF SPIRT OF WATER'S PALM WHERE LILY AND HAO IS ~ ~

Lily opened her eyes a little to see her all time favorite Hao's handsome face. His eyes were closed lightly and he looked so cute with his stylish star ear pendants. But suddenly an image of Yoh smiling lazily flashed across her mind. She quickly unhooked her arms around Hao's neck and pushed him away.

Hao looked at her questionably."What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong, don't you ever do that to me again ASAKURA!"

Hao was taken back when she addressed him by his surname. "But..." for the first time of his life he was speechless.

"No buts, get out of here before I order Spirit of water to kill you."

Hao had lost his calm. "I want you. You kiss me back. That means you want me too!"

"I kissed you back because I thought you were... you were..." Quickly thought of a reasonable person, "Because I thought you were Yoh."

`Liar!' a voice in the back of her head shouted. "Shut the hell up!" she muttered to herself.

"I'll show you who's better! Me Asakura Hao the future shaman king or that good for nothing laid-back idiot." Hao hissed full of jealousy as he jumped off spirit of water's palm.

Lily chuckled. "The future shaman king huh? How can you be so sure?"

"Cuz I'm the best." Hao said evilly.

` The future might change.' She thought carefully to herself. ` Even if in the anime Yoh defeated Hao, there're still chances for the future to change. Like this, this had never happened in the anime.'

"Think whatever you want." Lily said in her best calm voice.

Hao said nothing, and disappeared into the shadows. The fog slowly cleared away after he left.

Lily jumped down from Spirit of water and ran to Yoh's lifeless body.

"Yoh, wake up! YOH!" she screamed as she shook him madly.

Yoh slowly opened his eyes. "Ittai..."

"Gomen ne Yoh-kun." She smiled weakly and picked him up.

"Amidamaru! Inuki!"

"Hai, Lily-sama."

*woff* *woff*

"You two go find Anna-san and Manta-kun! Meet us at the hospital!"

"HAI!" *WOFF* Amidamaru and Inuki said/barked as they ran off to find the two people.

"Let's go Watery!" Lily commanded as she jumped backed up to his palm and put Yoh down. They were at the Hospital in no time.

~~ ON THE TOP OF A BULDING NEAR BY~~

Hao was watching Lily's every movement. He had thought that he would never fall in love, but he now knows that he was wrong. He had fall for the Amber eyed girl ~Asakura Lily~. He would do anything to win her heart... ANYTHING...

~~ THE HOSPITAL~~

"Is Yoh alright doctor?" Lily asked worriedly.

"Are you his relation?"

"Hai, I'm his...his... SISTER!" She lied.

"Follow me." The doctor said as he walked into room no.144.

"So is he alright?" Lily asked again.

"He broke few bones around his stomach and back, nothing big. He's just tired from the blood lost. He'll have to stay in the hospital for a week or so." The doctor replied slowly.

"Arigato gozaimasu doctor." Lily said thankfully.

"If his wounds gets worse or he starts to have a fever, tell me immediately. I'll be at my office, room no.333." the doctor stated as he walked out.

"Hai." Lily replied quietly.

She sat down on the chair beside Yoh, gazing at him sadly with tears coming down slowly from her beautiful eyes. "Gomen nasai Yoh-kun... it's all my fault."

"No it's not." Yoh whispered as he opened his eyes slowly.

Yoh grinned. "Can you help me sit up? I can't really move my back."

Lily helped him up carefully, not wanting to hurt him. Yoh looked at her couldn't help to caress her face. "Don't cry." He mumured softly and wiped her tears of with his finger.

"Remember how you promised to tell me how did you know hao?"

"Yeah..."

"Can tell me now?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But?"

"Can you keep it as a secret?"

"Hai." Yoh said firmly waiting for her to start.

"I...I lived in another world...where your world is just an anime." She paused and looked at Yoh to see what his reaction is, but there was none. Yoh was listening to her story like it was some kind of fairytale. She sighed and continued. "I wished to live in your would and a shooting star granted my wish so here I am..."

"Does that mean that our destiny's already decided?" Yoh asked.

"No, the future can change."

"That's good coz I don't wanna live in a life when everything's been decided." Yoh said childishly.

"But some of the things are gonna be the same like who your opponent would be for the shaman fight." Lily added.

Yoh grinned again."Don't have a problem with that."

"YOH!" A feminine shouted.

"YO! Anna, Manta, Ryu!" Yoh greeted.

"Daijoubu Yoh-kun?" Manta asked.

"Hai!" Yoh replied shortly.

"Good coz you're gonna get some serious training after you get out of here!" Anna added coldly making everyone sweat drop.

~~ONE WEEK LATER~~

"Anou...Anna..."

"NANI?" Anna yelled as she looked at Yoh annoyingly.

"Is it one hour yet, my legs are shaking really bad and they feel like jelly!" Yoh cried.

"Not yet, not yet."

"Ahhhh..." Yoh groaned as his tears fall down anime style.

Anna rolled her eyes. "Typical..."

Lily and Manta sweat dropped at the same time.

"Anou Anna nee-san?" Lily asked.

"Nani? And don't call me nee-san I'm only few month older then you." Anna stated.

"Gomen...errrr Anna-san... But why do I have to train under you as well?"

"Because you made my dress dirty and this is your punishment." Anna answered.

"Ohh..." Lily grumbled dumbly.

"Demo...Anna-san... I'm sure me and Yoh've been bending our knees here over an hour already."

"Manta-kun, can you please go and see if Anna-san's stopwatch's broken or not." Lily asked pleadingly.

"Hai..." Manta replied as he run up to where Anna is to look at her stopwatch. He immediately sweat dropped. "Anna-san...You have to press this button on top to start timing..."

Lily and Yoh stared wildly at Anna. "NANI? You haven't even started timing?"

"Ah." Anna said as if it was the most normal thing in the world, she pressed the button slowly. "One more hour."

"Ahhhhh..." Lily and Yoh chorused.

~~EIGHT HOURS L8ER...AKA: DINNERTIME~~

"YOH! GO BUY SOME VEGETABLES FOR THE SOUP WE"RE HAVING FOR DINNER!" Anna ordered.

"Hai Anna-san." Yoh replied as he putting on his sandals.

Lily smiled. "I'll come with you."

"Arigato." Yoh said thankfully.

They walked down the road and bought the things they needed and headed home with Popsicle's in their mouth. "Mmm... the stars are really pretty today ne Lily?"

"Yeah."

Then Yoh suddenly stopped for some reason. "Lily?"

"Huh?"

"What's that?" Yoh asked.

"Snowman..." Lily answered.

"It's summer ne Lily?"

"Hai..."

"And what's that?" Yoh asked as he pointed at some `thing' beside the wall.

"It's a person." Lily replied.

"Sou...it's a person."

`Nani? A person?' Lily thought weirdly.

"Pssss haha...really weird hairstyle." Yoh laughed. "And blue hair too..." He added.

Lily looked at Yoh questionably. `Snowman...Blue hair...Weird hairstyle... that sounds like...sounds like...'

"HORO HORO!" Lily squealed and hugged the person beside the wall made him hard to breathe.

"ITTAI!! CAN'T BREATHE!!" The person muttered with a cracking voice.

"OH... Gomen Horo horo-kun." Lily said as she let go of him.

"It's okay...Hey! You know my name!" Horo horo said as he left his head up to see what the girl who hugged him looked like.

He was shocked, she was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen...his thoughts were cut off by a sound of laughter.

"Haha...heehe...Horo horo... what a weird name...Boro Boro..." Yoh laughed on and Inuki just nodded agreed with him.

"It's Horo horo You BAKA!" Horo horo shouted.

"Horo horo-kun you must be hungry!" Lily stated changing the subject.

~~ L8ER AT ASAKURA'S ~~

"AAAhhhhhhhaaaa...I'm full and satisfied!" Horo horo yelled with a goofy smile on his face. "That soup was good!"

"Glad you like it Horo horo-kun!" Lily beamed happily.

Yoh was staring at Lily. `Is she always this happy to see someone from this world? So...I'm not that special to her after all...' Yoh thought sadly.

Lily whispered in Yoh's ear. "Yoh-kun I just remembered something from the anime..." She quickly walked to the nearest window after she finished the sentence.

"What is it?" Yoh asked curiously.

"Horo horo's gonna..."

Suddenly someone farted.

"Too late..." Lily mumbled and shook her head.

"Poisonous gas..." Yoh stated as Manta, Ryu, Inuki and amidamaru ran to the window where Lily is.

"Where's Yoh?" Ryu asked with concern.

Lily sweat dropped. "I think Yoh-kun's still in there."

"YOH-DONO!" Amidamaru yelled.

"He didn't get out in time." Manta said as everyone turned around to look at Yoh.

He was lying on the ground with blank eyes and bubbles in his mouth.

"Definitely poisoned..." Ryu said seriously making everyone sweat drop.

"Gomen, didn't see that coming..." Horo horo apologized.

"Couldn't that guy feel anything?" Manta said dryly.

"Errr... Can I please use your bath room." Horo horo asked.

"Okay I take that back...He can't feel anything at all." Manta added.

"Follow me it's this way." Manta said as he led him to the bathroom.

"Yoh...don't you think he's untrustworthy?" Ryu asked.

"You mean he farts a lot?" Yoh questioned.

"No...I mean I don't trust him." Ryu replied.

"I trust him because..."Yoh was cut off...

"AAHHHH!!!" Horor horo suddenly screamed.

Everyone ran to the bathroom to see what happened.

"Yoh I just remembered another thing from the anime..." Lily whispered.

"Is he gonna fart again?" Yoh asked.

"Iie... I don't think Horo horo-kun would want to show off his personal parts to a girl he barely knew for a day. Tell me when this is over..." She said as she covered up her eyes.

"Personal parts?" Yoh asked himself.

"AAAAAHHHHH! Who the hell's that old guy?" Horo horo shouted as he pointed at the old man popping his head out of the toilet.

"HEHE...this just one of the ghosts in this house who owns the toilet..." Manta replied weakly.

Yoh turned to Ryu. "See I told you he's not bad." Ryu just shrugged and smiled.

Yoh then turned to horo horo he still didn't get what Lily meant by `personal parts'... he examed him carefully. Horo horo's pants and everything were down to his ankles and he was wearing nothing except for his jacket.

"O...now I get it." Yoh thought out loud dumbly.

~~ L8ER ~~

"We haven't introduced ourselves have we?"

"O le wa Oyamada Manta."

"Bokutou no Ryu"

"O le wa Asakura Yoh, call me Yoh."

"Watashiwa Lily, Asakura Lily."

"Asakura? Are you two related?" Horo horo asked.

"Iie." Lily replied easily

"I was adopted," she added.

"So you're not related to Yoh...I'm single wonna be my girlfriend?" Ryu asked with stars in his eyes.

"Sorry but I'm not interested." Lily answered as she moved away from Ryu causing her to sit right next to Horo horo.

Horo horo gulped and blushed madly; he can feel her warmth surrounding him. He would definitely do something stupid if he stare at her any longer.

"Daijoubu Horo horo-kun?" Lily whispered in his ear sending shivers down his spin.

"Your face look really red...Did you Caught cold when you were outside or something?" Lily whispered again lips near touching his ear.

"Iie, I'm fine. Sankyuu." Horo horo murmured dumbly while blushing.

"Boro boro, you can live here if you want, since you've got nowhere to live." Yoh offered.

"Who are you calling Boro boro you idiot...HONDO NE? I can really live here?" Horo horo asked disbelieved.

"Hai!" Yoh replied cheerfully.

"Sankyuu! You're my life saver!" Horo horo said with thanks.

"No he can't live here! Yoh like I said before this is not a motel!" Anna said firmly. "If you really want to stay, then you'll have to do as I say."

"Deal!" Horo horo agreed without thinking.

"Another poor soul got fouled by Anna..." Manta muttered. Everyone nodded agreeing.

"It's pretty late guys Let's go to sleep." Ryu said with a yawn.

"Good night everyone, I'm going back to my house." Manta stated.

"Ja! Manta!" everyone chorused.

"Good night Ryu, Anna-san!" Lily said cheerily.

"Good night." Anna said shortly.

"Good night Lily-san." Ryu replied tiredly.

Lily walked up to Yoh and smiled. "Have a nice dream Yoh-kun!"

"You too." Yoh said softly. `Good night angel.' He thought and grinned as he walked into his room.

There were only Horo horo and Lily left in the room. Lily walked up to him and hugged him briefly and whispered in his ear. "Good night Horo horo. I'm expecting you to introduce Kororo to us next morning."

Horo horo blushed. "How did you know..."

"You're a shaman duh!" Lily said trying to state the obvious.

Horo horo blushed even more looking at the ground. "So you're a shaman too ne?"

"Duh!" Lily teased him playfully.

"Your hairs really pretty!" Lily suddenly beamed.

"You think so? It runs in the family." Horo horo said proudly.

Lily walked up to him again; they were close enough to kiss. "Did I mention blue's my favorite colour?"

She stepped back looked at him closely making him blush and look away.

"Can I see how you look like with out that headband of yours?" Lily asked pleadingly.

"Errrr... sure." He said as he slowly took the band off.

His beautiful sky blue hair loosely landed on his face. Lily was stunned by how he looked. He was way hotter than before. "You should do that more often." She grinned.

"You look way cuter!" She stated make him blush like a tomato.

"Anyway...Good night Horo horo-kun." She said mysteriously as she walked into her room leaving a madly blushing Horo horo.

Lily giggled and lied down on her bed and closed her eyes. But images of Hao keeping on flashing across her mind. "Ahhhh!! Why can't I stop thinking of him?"

"It's been like this since...since..." she rise up her hand and touched her lips. "Since the kiss..."

"Ahhhhh!!!! God damn it, stop thinking of that...that...filthy jerk!" she cursed at herself.

`But he's so...beautiful...' she thought.

"His cockiness is so...cute..." she muttered softly.

She rolled her eyes. "Aarrrraaahhhh! I'm losing it!"

"Am I...am I...am I in love with him?"

"NO! I couldn't have..." she cried with her voice cracking. "I couldn't..."

Then she gave out a smirk and whispered. "Fire and water don't mix...they don't belong together..."

Before she knew it, she had fall asleep thinking of Hao with dried tears on her face.

~~5 AM IN THE MORNING ~~

Lily woke up with red and puffy eyes, she had always been an early bird. She stood up and walked into the bathroom feeling a little bit strange...something was different. She quickly wiped off the steam on the mirror with her hand...her eyes widened. On her left ear was Hao's stylish star ear pendant, but her right was still her silver ring.

"How..." she mumbled slowly.

`Bond...' A feminine voice in her head whispered.

"What bond?" Lily asked.

` The bond between you and Hao has deepened.' The voice whispered again.

Lily Recognized that voices...it's Mercury. "What do you mean?"

"You'll have to find that out yourself my child."

"You'll be going to the same school as Yoh so I brought everything you'll need from your old house." She said as a bag came out of nowhere landed in front of Lily.

"Arigato." Lily said as she opened the bag, there were her laptop and her stationery.

She sat down on the floor and opened up her laptop. Hao's face was still the background. She reached out with her hand and touched it lightly.

"Hao..." She murmured as tears fell down her face.

~~MEANWHILE WHERE HAO IS~~

Hao's left star ear pendant was missing and replaced by Lily's silver earring. He touched the ring with his fingertips and let of a sigh. "Lily..."

TSUZUKU

Lily's Profile

Name: Asakura Lily

Age: 16 D.O.B: 4th December

Fav character: Asakura Hao

2nd fav character: Asakura Yoh

3rd fav character: Horo horo

4th fav character: Tao Ren

5th fav character: Kyouyama Anna

6th: Pirika

7th: Tamao Tamamura

8th: Lyserg Diethel

9th: Boku no Ryu

A/N: HOPE YA LIKE THAT CHAPPIE! SHOULD I CONTINUE? TELL ME IN YOUR REVIEWS!!! R&R!|
|
|
|
|
|
_|_
\ /