Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Late!!!New students??? ❯ Asakura? ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1
A large cat sprang onto the roof of the asakura house elegantly as a bell was struck.The bells clear tone rang through the cats ears and through the asakura mansion.
''Hao ,Yoh.next week,you will be sent to the yukito junior high school to study.do not oppose your grandfathers decision.It is not wise'
~Silence~
the cat lifted its hind leg and scratched behinds its ear.a silver moon pendant hung from its neck.it got up gracefully from its sitting position and slowly made its way towards the brink of the roof .it sprang towards the next building and disappeared into the darkness.
~School~
'Luna!Hurry up!we're going to be late'Lumi shouted over her shoulder as she grabbed a piece of toast from the breakfast table.
'All right already!'a girl with dark blue hair and green eyes suddenly appeared at the foor of the stiars slipping a black turtleneck over her bra.she skidded into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it into her mout.'Ican't beleive we're going to be late for the first day of school!.'Luna said as she pickedup her bag from the chair.'mmhph!hm....mhh...hmmmm.hmph!'luna muttered as she tried to swallow the piece of toast that she had just stuffed into her mouth.she grabbed a glass of milk and pured it into her throst.she gulped down the milk and let out a loud breath.'All right!rush for the car!'she said as she slammed the glass down onto the table.
the blonda haired girl was already at the door pulling on her boots.'hurry up will you!'
luna was already picking up her bag and tying on her boots.they raced for the open car door and sprang inside with amazing agility.the door was slammed shut by the driver and the car immediately started moving.as the car pulled up in front of the entrance of the school the bell rang.its mystical sound rang over the school grounds and student who heard it immediately rushed towards the main doors of the school building.
''we're late!c'mon run!' lumi hissed with surprising ferocity at her sister.they sprang out of the car and raced for the gates.they got into the front door just in time.'Whew....' luna said as she put a hand against the wall to steady herself from falling over from all that running.'which class are we in?i forgot.'Lumi was already flipping through a book hurriedly and finally said '4th floor 4-F!'luna steadied herself and raced after lumi who was already heading for the stairs.the pushed open the door to reveal a class full of student wearing the same black turtlenecks and white skirts or pants.they looked around the classroom for the teacher and realized he had not arrived yet.they both let out a sigh of releife and made their way towards the back of the calss where there were two empty seats.Luna yawmned as she settle onto the chair and took out her MP3 from her bag.she put on the headphones and started to listen to her favourite song 'White Destiny'.
Suddenly the door slammed open again to reveal a man in his twenties wearing jeans and a white shirt.his hair was brown and his eyes were a deep black.he was looking around the class,his gaze piercing.Following behind was two boys .a boy with long hair walked into the room with an evil grin on his face.his hair was the colour of chocolate and his eyes were also a deep brown.it seemed to burn with fire as he looked around the room,looking bored.there was a boy wearing headphones walking into the room .his head seemed to drooped to the side as if he was sleepwalking.his hair was the same colour but it was shorter.
'Class this is asakura hao and asakura yoh.they will be joining us starting from today.'
'hao!come over here and sit with us!'hikari said.Hikari was one of the popular girls in class and well-known in school because of her father was a rich man wgo owned practically half of tokyo.but hao ,the long hair guy was making his way towardas the back of the class,towards lumi.lumi looked up from the book she was reading and cast a uzzled look towards hao as he settled comfrotably into the seat beside lumi.
Hikari swung her blonde hair over her shoulder as she saw yoh following hao and sitting beside luna.'Hmph!Who wants to sit beside a girl who can't even get a C even if shes cheating?'she said in a stage whisper loud enough for the class to hear.the class erupted in laughter as they heard this.lunatook off her headphones and fixed hikari with a cold stare as she continued saying'and her sisteres such a bitch,always listening to that MP3 of hers as if shes so rich......'she flung her long hair.heavily dyed with blue,over her shoulder and continued'plus,they're parents are both crazy,too bad they died in a car accident'lumis head snapped up as she sensed lunas anger radiating from beside her and she cast a glance at her sister.her eyes were slowly turning to a deeper shade of green as she pushed her chair back and stood up carefully.she had heard hikaris comments about herself and her family and felt her anger rising inside her.she did not want to cause trouble but hikari had gone too far.she glanced at luna one more time and saw her looking at herself.she nodded slightly and turned back to her book.
luna immediately walked towards the front of the class,towards hikari.hikari was now whispering to her friend sitting beside her and she shot a glance full of jeolousy and hatred towards her.lunas smile was practically cold enough to freeze hikaris grin but her eyes were now a deep true emerald,piercing through hiskaris soul.at the back of the class hao asked in a bored voice ,'so whats she gonna do?'
lumi immediately sprang into action and covered haos mouth with her hand.'don't say anything already.shes getting mad,and THAT is not a good thing for anybody,even me.when shes pissed no one can stop her!'lumi whispered into his ear.hao grabbed lumis hand away from hsi mouth and whispered back'Why?''
'Errrrr........'lumi said uncertainly.'She has grown rather....erm....long nails.....during the break......and er.....she gettin pretty----'lumi was cut off in the middle of her sentence as she heard a loud shreik coming from hikari.there was a deep cut on her left cheek andshe was screaming in pain.before the teacher could say anything,luna was already back in her seat and looking innocently out of the window.
'....aggressive'lumi finished her sentence with some exasperation in her voice and sat down.no one had seen luna ' scratch ' hikari but everyone heard hikari insulting both luna and lumi.the teacher was staring at hikari as if he can't take his eyes off her.he was staring at the gash on her cheek as blood poured forth from the wound profusely and spilled onto hikairs shirt.sudden;y the teacher said to the girl sitting beside hikari who was also staring at hikari dumbfoundedly.
'Bring her t-to the nurse's o-office.....'the girl immediately stood up and half carrying hkari towards the classroom door.
luna was smirking and put on her headphones again.lumi sighed in a tone as if giving up and turned back to read her book again.
Chapter 2
'Luna!Wake up!'lumi whispered loudly as she shook her sisters shoulder.
luna stirred in her seat and started blinking her eyes.'Wazzup?'she yawned.'The teachers asking you a question!'Lumi hissed.'Oh....whats the question?'luna nervously shot a glance at the teacher as lumi said 'What happens when there is global warming at the north pole?!'
Luna yawned again and started staring into space.she suddenly stood up from her chair and said in a bored woice asif she memorised the sentence by heart and said 'Global warming in north pole causes the icebergs in the padific ocean to melt at a very fast rate and causing the sea at antartica to overflow.however,65% of the ice berg will still remain under water as the heat from the sun will rwach under the sea causing the ice berg to crack .Thus,the seawater will overflow to cause a flood to antartica.But to prevent more floods ,antartica has taken action to move the residents living nearest to the pacific ocean to move further away from it.'Luna sat down again and ran a hand through her dark blue hair as the teacher gaped at her in astonishment.
'well...?do you approve of my answer?'luna said in a bored voice.the teacher seems startled by her answer and returned back to his normal state.'ahem...yes.what luna has said is very clear and direct.but so as to improve your knowledge about global warming on earth,your homework for today will be-'the teachers words were cut short by the school bell ringing,signalling the end of the day.the teacher seems shocked and said again'Very well.since this is the first day,i would not give any homework.but i would like the class to at least amke an effort to find out mroe about global warming.'by the time the teacher finish his sentence,half the class was already out of the door.
'yoh wake up.class is over!'hao said as he shook yoh by his shoulder.
yoh stood up and stretched.he took off his headphone and srted rubbing the slumber off his eyes.lumi glanced at the pair as she put the last of her books into her bag and said 'well,we're going,bye~'
hao turned his head and said 'wait.'
'hm?' lumi said as she slung her bag over her shoulder.Luna was already walking towards the door.
'Would you like to have lunch with us?we would like to know more about the school.'hao said.lumis moon pendant hanging from her neck tinkled as she cocked her head to the side and said 'of course.'Luna suddenly appeared behind her and said,'I wanna eat french food today!'
'.......Please mind my sister.she seems to have an obsession with french food these days.'lumi said .Hao was staring at Luna as if he was looking at her for the first time.but what was really surprising that luna was staring back at hao.they semmed to have stopped moving and were just staring at each other.
'Ahem.....'lumi coughed.They both semmed to have came out of their trance.As they walked out of the building,girls everywhere seemed to cast jeolous looks in theirs direction.as they walked out of the school gates,yoh said with his hands behind his head,'so where are we going for lunch?'luna and hao were both quiet as the trailed behind yoh and lumi.since no one else said anything,lumi said'How about the restauraunt at the tomoyona shpping mall?the food there is exceptionally delicious.'luna shrugged and was followed by hao.
'Very well.Who will be Paying?'lumi said in a mischeivious voice.
'we will'hao said.
Lumi and Luna exchanged a smirk as they walked together towards the tomoyona shopping mall.
Chapter 3
As they stepped into the cool air-con interior of the shopping mall,Lumi said 'the restauraunt is on the 2nd floor.Please do not wander away.This place is rather......complicated'luna let out a laugh as she nodded towards the security guard at the entrance of the front doors.the security guard semms surprised by the gesture but he quickly said 'Good afternoon,Luna-sama.'hao and yoh exchanged quizzical look as they heard what the guard said.but both sisters were already walking ahead and they rushed after them.

~At the restauraunt~

'Good afternoon Lumi-sama,Luna-sama'The waiter said politely.both girls let out a giggle as they asked yoh and hao ,'what would you like to eat?'
'French Steak.With the mash potato.'hao said.'i'm not hungry.
'French Steak also.I want the salad.'Luna said eagerly.while Lumi just said 'The usual'
'So what is the most interesting part of the school?'hao asked as he sipped his glass of water.Both lumi and luna broke out in fits of laughter after they said 'Most of the popular kids like hikaru will say the Make Out table.but.....we would say the library.'Luna answered before she giggled again.Yoh finally took off his headphones and opened his eyes.it was a deep brown like hao's but it containted a spark of intelligence.'why?'he asked.
'well............'Lumi began.'Its because its so queiet.hahaPlus very little people go there because they think its haunted.now only two security guards stand outside it.no one goes in except some students like us.Its a perfect place for me and luna to-'lumi suddenly stopped in the middle of the sentence and continued'for me and luna to do out stuff normally.'yoh raised an eybrows at this but said nothing.The food finally arrived.the French steaks were served to Luna and Hao first before A bowl of soup and spaghhettir arrived for Lumi.Yoh just decided tp have some coffee.As conversation flowed easily throughout the group,yoh suddenly took the initiative to ask'why did the waiter called you both sama?'
Luna suddenly put down a fork,in which she had speared a piece of steak,which was her favourite and lumi put down her spoon in which she was drinking her soup from.while hao continued eating his steak,he immediately stopped as he saw everyone was not eating anymore.Luna cast a glance towards lumi.lumi nodded her head,as if in agreement and luna said'Our...no.In fact,we both own this shopping mall'
haos mouth semmed to curl in understanding while yoh just sat with his usual grin on his face.lumi continued'So.you don't have to pay for the meal.'yoh seemed to look surprised then while hao said 'why didn't you tell us earlier?'
Lumi just said'Because.....Because..... never mind.we will tell you later.suddenly luna said in a surprisingly serious voice'The asakura family is a renowned home from hokkaido.what is your family doing here?'yohs grin suddenly became more pronounced while hao just continued to eat his steak.
'Maybe we should properly introduce ourselves later.may we visit your home later?'yoh said.lumi shrugged and said 'fine by me,if its that important.

~At the tomoyona mansion~

Luna took out her hairband and let out her hair.sha changed out of her school uniform into her sorceress clothes.it was a silver top,with black sleeves made from silk.the skirt reached to half of the calf.it was black,with silver linings and below it,she wore a pair of boots.as she descended down the stairs she made a soft cound.it was like singing but the tone was repeated over and over again as if it was a chant and a melody.as luna reached the foot of the stairs,the moon pendant on her neck tinkled and a sleek black cat suddenly appeared out of thin air.it was in a lying position as if sleeping.but suddenly,its eyelida fluttered,and lifted.it revealed a pair of emerald eye,almost the colour of shamrocks.with a sprak of intelligence in it.it stood up gracefully and purred softly as luna scratched its neck.she suddenly pointed towards the door nearest to her and the cat ran towards it.it ran through the door and disappeared.as she walked into the living room,she saw hao through the window,that hao was leaning against one of the pillars supporting the secopnd floor blacony.she opened the door and stepped outisde to meet him.hao heard her walking towards him and let out a whistle as he saw her.luna laughed and said,'come.lumi will be metting us in the garden.she walked towards the swimming pool at the side of the house.suddenly,hao grabbed her hand and took a step towards her.Luna was startled by him but before she could ask what he was doing,he pressed his lips onto hers.his lips were warm and soft.Luna felt her body react as he wound a hand around her waist.she closed her eyes and felt his tongue gently prodding her mout open.she wound both hands around his neck as she started to kiss him back.he aroused strong feelings in her soul she had never felt before.as his hand slipped under her shirt,she felt a shiver run down a spine as his hand touch her skin.it was warm and comforting.But almost before luna gave herself up to him,her inner self said'What are you doing?!Why are you letting him kiss you???you should be already pushing him into the pool by now!!!'luna suddenly realized what she was doing and immediately pushed hao away.
she put a hand on the nearest table to steady herself as she took a deep breath.she heard hao say,'Forgive me.i have been wanting to do that for some time.'Luna shook her head to calm herself and she said in a cold voice.'Never mind.Lumi should be at the pool by now.'she lifted her hand from the table and started to take a few steps.but before she could take another step,she felt something burning inside her her head.it was kirara.The sleek black cat was lying down on a roof.suddenly,a voice could be heard,it said 'Hao,Yoh.Next week,you will be sent to the yukito juniour high school to study.it will not be wise to oppose your grandfathers decision......'luna felt herself grow faint and her eyes rolled back into her head.Her vision went black as a shot of pain fiery pain raced through her.her knees went weak and she fell onto the floor.
'Luna!'Lumi suddenly appeared out of nowhere.she was wearing a shirt with no sleeves.its was decorated with diamonds and triangles at the edges of the sleeves and jeans.theres was a strange pattern decorated over it.it was strangely familiar but hao could not remeber it.suddenly,Lumi began go hum a soft tune and it was immediately accompanied by a clear faminine voice,coming out of nowhere.


"Konna jidai no sei ni shiteKao wo nakushita mamaZutto umarete kita koto niSugaritsuki ikitetaSaa ima koso tomo ni tachiagarou yoKimi wa kimi wo kachitorun daDonna ni tooku hanarete itemoBokura wa onaji sora no shita deItsuka no ano hi no yume mita basho e toTabi shite iru doushi datte koto woWasurenaide..."


At the last verse,Luna slowly raised up in the air.she was lying on her back.a light slowly enveloped her and it seemed to glow from within.then,the song semmed to continue,seemingly by itself.

"Kitto hikari to kage nanteOnaji you na mono deSukoshi me wo tojireba hora neOnozu to mieru saYorokobi no ura ni aru kanashimi moKurushimi no hate ni aru kibou... mo..."Donna ni tooku hanarete itemoBokura wa itsu demo soba ni iru...

Tatoeba kimi ga kujikesou na hi ni waAi shite kureru hito ga iru koto woOmoidashite..."



The light around Luna glowed even brighter,suddenly,it expanded into a globe around her.the globe slowly lifted from around the limp form of luna.while she still hung in the air,the globe slowly turned smaller and smaller until it was the size of a ring.it slowly descended towards lunas neck,towards the moon pendant luna always wore.the ring suddenly seemed to shatter and a million little pieces of glowing dust seemed to descend onto the pendant.the pendant suddenly shone with a very bright light.when the light was gone,the crescent moon that hung on lunas neck had turned into full moon.the surface of the pendant was glass,but itwas not reflecting anything at all.suddenly,the sleek black cat which appeared at lunas side just awhile ago appeared out of nowhere.the cat let out a purr,directed at luna and the cat glowed with such a bright light that Lumi,hao and yoh both had to throw up their arms to cover their eyes.when the light dispersed,the cat had disappeared,instead,there were nine balls of light circulating around luna.Then,there was a tinkling sound,and luna disappeared .after a while ,the balls of light stopped spinning and gathered into the sleek black cat.
All of a sudden,the cat seemed to grow bigger.wings sprouted from its back,and fangs grew longer from its mouth.its wings spread above it slowly and the cat bent its hind legs and sprang into the air.its wings flapped and the cat was flying towards the sky.it was already dark,and the moon had came out.it flew towards the full moon and slowly disappeared from sight..............


Chapter 4

~The Next Day~


School was over.That day,both luna and lumi did not come to school.Hao and yoh decided to visit their home.when they reached the gate of the tomoyona's house,they felt a strange darkness,emnating of the house.It was very quiet,and as both hao and yoh stpped onto the stoop of the front door,they hesistated.hao grabed the doorknob.An eerie feeling started creeping over them,enveloping them.Suddenly,a dark rope emerged from the keyhole and twisted around hao's finger.it entwined between his fingers and wrist.suddenly,it tightened its grip on him.haos eye widened in shock.as yoh stared dumbfounddedly at the rope.but,in a blink of an eye,the eerie feeling lifted and disappeared as if it never happened.
The front door suddenly opened of its own accord and creaked open a fraction of an inch.It wasn't locked.hao pushed the door further in to reveal Lumi lying down on the sofa,unconscious