Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Late!!!New students??? ❯ Lunch? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1
A large cat sprang onto the roof of the asakura house elegantly as a bell was struck.The bells clear tone rang through the cats ears and through the asakura mansion.
'Hao ,Yoh.next week,you will be sent to the yukito junior high school to study.Do not oppose your grandfathers decision.It is not wise'
~Silence~
the cat lifted its hind leg and scratched behinds its ear.a silver moon pendant hung from its neck.it got up gracefully from its sitting position and slowly made its way towards the brink of the roof .It sprang towards the next building and disappeared into the darkness.
~School~
'Luna!Hurry up!We're going to be late.....AGAIN!!!'Lumi shouted over her shoulder as she grabbed a piece of toast from the breakfast table.
'All right already!'a girl with dark blue hair and green eyes suddenly appeared at the foot of the stairs,slipping a black turtleneck over her bra.She skidded into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it into her moutH.'I can't beleive we're going to be late for the first day of school!.'Luna said as she picked up her bag from the chair.'Mmhph!Hm....mhh...hmmmm.Hmph!'luna muttered as she tried to swallow the piece of toast that she had just stuffed into her mouth.she grabbed a glass of milk and poured it down her throat.She gulped down the milk and let out a loud breath.'All right!Gangway for the car!'she said as she slammed the glass down onto the table.
The blonde haired girl,Lumi, was already at the door pulling on her boots.'Hurry up will you!'
Luna was already picking up her bag and tying on her boots.They raced for the open car door and sprang inside with amazing agility.The door was slammed shut by the driver and the car immediately started moving.As the car pulled up in front of the entrance of the school the bell rang.Its mystical sound rang over the school grounds and students from everywhere who heard it immediately rushed towards the main doors of the school building.
''we're late!c'mon run!' Lumi hissed with surprising ferocity at her sister.They sprang out of the car and raced for the gates and they got into the front door just in time.'Whew....' Luna said as she put a hand against the wall to steady herself from falling over from all that running.'Which class are we in?I forgot.'Lumi was already flipping through a book hurriedly and finally said '4th floor, 4-F!'Luna steadied herself and raced after lumi who was already heading for the stairs.TheY pushed open the door to reveal a class full of students wearing the same black turtlenecks and white skirts or pants.They looked around the classroom for the teacher and realized he had not arrived yet.They both let out a sigh of releif and made their way towards the back of the class where there were two empty seats.Luna yawmned as she settled into the chair and took out her MP3 from her bag.She put on the headphones and started to listen to her favourite song 'White Destiny'.
Suddenly the door slammed open again to reveal a man in his twenties wearing jeans and a white shirt.his hair was brown and his eyes were a deep black.He was looking around the class,his gaze piercing.Following behind was two boys .A boy with long hair walked into the room with an evil grin on his face.His hair was the colour of chocolate and his eyes were also a deep brown.It seemed to burn with fire as he looked around the room,looking bored,behind him was a boy wearing headphones walking into the room .His head seemed to drooped to the side as if he was sleepwalking.his hair was the same colour but it was shorter.
'Class this is Asakura hao and Asakura yoh.They will be joining us starting from today.'
'Hao!Come over here and sit with us!'Hikari said.Hikari was one of the popular girls in class and well-known in school because of her father was a rich man who owned practically half of tokyo.But hao ,the long hair guy was making his way towardas the back of the class,towards Luna.Lumi looked up from the book she was reading and cast a puzzled look towards hao as he settled comfrotably into the seat beside Luna.
Hikari swung her blonde hair over her shoulder as she saw yoh following hao and sitting beside lumi.'Hmph!Who wants to sit beside a girl who can't even get a C even if shes cheating?'she said in a stage whisper loud enough for the class to hear.The class erupted in laughter as they heard this.Luna took off her headphones and fixed hikari with a cold stare as she continued saying'And her sisters such a bitch,always reading some book,acting like a good girl as if she is...................................'and flung her long hair,heavily dyed with blue,over her shoulder and continued'Plus,they're parents are both crazy,too bad they died in a car accident'Lumis head snapped up as she sensed Lunas anger radiating from beside her and she cast a glance at her sister.Her eyes were slowly turning to a deeper shade of green as she pushed her chair back and stood up carefully.Lumi had heard hikaris comments about herself and her family and felt her anger rising inside her.She did not want to cause trouble but Hikari had gone too far.She glanced at Luna one more time and saw her looking at herself.She nodded slightly and turned back to her book.
Luna immediately walked towards the front of the class,towards hikari.Hikari was now whispering to her friend sitting beside her and she shot a glance full of jeolousy and hatred towards her.Lunas smile became rather forced as she took a step closer to the blonde. But her eyes were now a deep true emerald,piercing through hiskaris soul.At the back of the class hao asked in a bored voice ,'So whats she gonna do?'
Lumi immediately sprang into action and covered haos mouth with her hand.'Don't say anything already!Shes getting mad,and THAT is not a good thing for anybody,even me.When shes pissed no one can stop her!'lumi whispered into his ear.hao grabbed lumis hand away from his mouth and whispered back'Why?''
'Errrrr........'lumi said uncertainly.'She has grown rather....erm....long nails.....during the break......and er.....she gettin pretty----'lumi was cut off in the middle of her sentence as she heard a loud shriek coming from hikari.There was a deep cut on her left cheek and she was screaming in pain.Before the teacher could say anything,luna was already back in her seat and looking innocently out of the window.
'....aggressive'lumi finished her sentence with some exasperation in her voice and sat down.No one had seen luna ' scratch ' hikari but everyone heard hikari insulting both luna and lumi.The teacher was staring at hikari as if he can't take his eyes off her.He seemed to be staring at the gash on her cheek as blood poured forth from the wound profusely and spilled onto hikairs shirt.suddenly the teacher said to the girl sitting beside hikari who was also staring at hikari dumbfoundedly.
'Bring her t-to the nurse's o-office.....'the girl immediately stood up and half carrying hkari towards the classroom door,dragged her to the nurse's office.
luna was smirking and put on her headphones again.lumi sighed in a tone as if giving up and turned back to read her book again.