Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Little Red Fox ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Little Red Fox.

Rating- PG 13, Rating may go up depending on the circumstances.

For: Light cursing, violence, suggestive dialogue.

Genre- Action adventure, Supernatural, Fantasy.

Notes: After First reading "Shaman king" The manga I have had a compelling urge to do my best to make it popular and add to the fan base by writing or drawing. Just recently I was inspired by two authors to change my writing style a bit, The writers are Koneko Urameshi and Tamora Pierce, Though I do not know the latter, her books are enough to inspire me in most literary situations. After seeing my new writing style I realized that, though it didn't work with the fiction I was working on, it would do brilliant in a fanfiction, preferably one with a primarily laid back feeling but had tense points and plot at the same time. Henceforth, I decided to do a shaman king fan fiction.

Disclaimer- I DO NOT own shaman king in any way, all I own are the additional plot twists I put in and my original characters. The original plot and most of the characters are property of Hiroyuki Takei, an artistic and literary genius. I (Kat Reverie) did not in any way, shape, form, or fashion, create or help create Shaman king, I'm Just a fan that is so enthralled by the wonderful manga I had to create a fan fiction.

Please do not use Chiisai Akakitsune or any of my other origanal characters without my permission or at least telling me, If you do decide to use her in a fan fiction please remember to give me credit, and I would also like to beta any fictions that she is put into, but that specific part is entirely up to you.

Prologue

Deep moss green eyes watched them, the eyes ever un-blinking, they were cold as ice at first glance, but there seemed to be a tinge of something else there, sadness maybe? Anger? Hope? Whatever it was, that specific emotion was not directed at the humans in the cemetery, the emotion directed at them was pure, unadultured hatred.

A gang of ruffians under command of the vain man, 'wooden sword Ryu.' They had been not only defacing some grave stones and destroying others, but they had also been using the place as a party ground in total irreverence to the dead. The owner of the moss green eyes surrounded by red hair so dark it was almost black was not bothered by the defacing of the graves as much as she was by the fact they polluted the area heavily. The owner of the moss green eyes glared heavily as Ryu poured soda into a planter left in front of a relatively new grave by the deceased's loved ones. Then, more than ever, she wished she was still alive, she could have easily defeated such men before her murder.

Something caught her eye. Two boys, one with straw colored hair, the other black hair. The one with straw colored hair was freaking out, he seemed utterly afraid whilst the black haired boy was the opposite, and also cheerful to a certain degree. The straw head is shorter than allot of the grave stones, she thought looking at the boy who was only a little shorter than three feet. The black haired boy was at least twice his height. Around the boy's aura was the cool yet warm feeling of kindness, the fiery passionate feel of courage, and the sense of justice which held the same feeling as wind and mints as well as the feeling of green. The boys shouted back and forth at Ryu. Suddenly the ghost Amidamaru appeared behind the taller boy, long silvery white hair flowing over his open in the front samurai kimono, Moments later the silver haired entity formed into the shape of a ball, a flaming ball. Her Black ears twitched with interest as she watched the flame meld with the boy making his aura change completely, The red hot sandpaper like feel of rage, the airy blue-ness of honor, and the grey sinking feeling of sorrow.

The red haired fox spirit came down from the tree, her deep crimson kimono obviously made no sound, even though her tail of the same color as her ears occasionally swished back and forth. She watched as the possessed boy pulled up a grave marker and quickly disposed of Ryu, cutting the front of the man's large hair off.

She floated back into the tree, she decided to keep an eye on this boy every time he came to the cemetery, something told her that he was not exactly as he seemed.