Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Moonless ❯ Moonless ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Shaman King.

Author's Note: This is a tiny itty-bitty sort of sequel to Vindicated so if you didn't read that it's in my profile. So go read that while I wait here for you to finish. ;)

Moonless

It's been a week since you left. I can't help but wonder why. Is it because you really didn't truly love me and you said those four beautiful words to me out of pity? All I can do is wonder and hope that maybe you'll change your mind and come back. Though I know in a little crevice of my mind that that would never happen. I sigh, once Anna Kyouyama decides something it's decided. Damn. Enough of these negative thoughts as a shiver travels down my spine I remember my surroundings

.

I'm on the porch of our home, looking towards the night sky. I have a pretty nice view of the stars from here but I can't see the moon. The cemetery always had a better view but I can't leave. You might come back while I'm gone and just leave again since I'm not here. I just can't let that happen. But even if I were able to see the moon, it wouldn't be the true moon.

The true moon is you. Who else could offer no warmth yet bring me to a boil? Who else could make me feel alone at the absence of your presence when I'm surrounded by multitudes of people? Who stands out so much more than the other people I have met or will ever meet in my heart? God it's all you. You were I always there with me though at times I couldn't see you.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spot the moon, the one who pales in comparison to you. The startling sight gave me new courage to finally go out to look for my ethereal goddess.

Author's Note: Hoped you enjoyed this and I hope you too were amazed when you stopped and thought how alike Anna really is to the moon. I'll start the real sequel soon since summer's here.