Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge and The pit of Despair ❯ Disrespect ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER :(sometimes i find no point in writing this but....)MoonCrest does not own Shaman King!

Chapter 1


opening her eyes,the girl sat up on the bed she was lying down on.strangely,she did not look surprised or showed fear.she looked around curiously and jumped down from the bed.she realised that she was wearing nothing.seeing an outfit laid down on a chair,she walked towards it.it was a long black dress with a red top.the skirt was tightened by a bright crimson belt which would be long enough so that the end would hang down in front.shruggin it on, she noticed herself in a mirror nearby.checking that everything was intact,she started towards the door.
suddenly,the door opened to reveal a small african girl wearing a red cloak.her ankles and neck tinkled with rings of gold as she walked in.walking ehind,were the three girls who had carried her up to this room.she stared into the small girl's eyes,to find that her mind was protected by barriers.shifting her gaze onto the blue haired girl behind,she saw that it contained gruesome images of war.shrugging,she sent a message.
"who is your master?"her eyes glowed brighter in the darkness of the room as she hissed in anger at the reply.
"Why am i here?"She asked again
"Our master has ordered us to send you to his room to examine you.he find you particularly interesting and wishes to make your acquaintance-"the girl broke contact and she exclaimed in fustration."EXAMINE?!where is that obnoxious idiot?!"the girl pointed to the stairs which was visible from outside the room.Opacho stared in wonder as the girl rushed out of the door,her long blue hair flying out behind her.sending a mental image to hao,she said"The girl is proceeding to find you.She is angry at something.it seems that she found out that you want to "examine" her..she managed to hypnotise kachiin,who is now in a daze."ending the contact,she rushed after the girl who was already nowhere to be seen.
Almost as if on cue,a sharp intake of breath was heard as the girl rushed into the dining hall.In the bright light from the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling,they could see the girl more clearly than when they had first saw her.as they looked at her,they noticed a slightly pink flush in her cheeks from all the running.the dress shown off her high hips,where she had tied the belt.her slim feet were in red slippers,which had made a soft noise on the carpeted floor.her blood red eyes showed a sharp intelligence and something else.It was not fear,terror or despair.it was something much deeper.as young as she looked,almost only fourteen,the way she handled her sword meant that she was not the average girl you would find on the street.
as she looked around the hall,she saw the person who had turned her into a vampire,looking at her curiously,his dark brown eyes filled with a dark despair.The young girl rushed forward,to be only pushed backwards by the force of haos attack.
"are you hao?"she demanded.the place,that was filled by almost a hundred vampires,who were looking on the scene with interest,had immediately turned silent.NO one had spoken to their master like this in centuries.the young man,the so called master of this place,walked towards the girl,who was standing,her back against the wall,her chin lifted with pride.she glared at him with hatred and disgust which had contorted her face in a scowl.the savage beauty had astounded him,yet something was different.he did not strike fear in this girl,she did not bother to hide her disgust.
"Where are my clothes,and what am i doing here?!you wished to "examine " is it.well,just to let you know,i will not permit you to do that.Bastard,the blood that flows through my veins prove that you are not worthy to command me."she spat .hao stopped in his tracks as he heard what she said.
"You do not understand the situation,dont you?"he said in a dangerously soft voice.as soft as it was,everyone in the hall heard it.opacho suddenly speared from the stairs.as she saw what was happening,she stopped in her tracks to find that almost everyone had retreated into the fursthest corner away from the pair."You are a victim of my hunger.as a result,you have become one of us.you can try to escape,but you will never succeed.i will bring you back no matter what it takes.The fate that awaits you is brighter than you think."
"Fate?"she snapped."Ido not beleive in this so called fate.And what do you mean that i am a victim of your hunger.This is ridiculous.."she said,outraged.
"If you wish to understand more,sit down and eat first.there is no need for you to starve."he said.opacho,releived that her master was not angry anymore,led the young girl to the seat beside her.as hao-sama's favourite ,she sat beside him.Everyone watched in anticipation as they saw that the worst was over,for now.they settled back into their seats and resumed their eating.while opacho and the others had picked up their forks and spoons,the girl and hao looked at each other.
hao looked rather bored though his eyes were a different issue.he put an elbow on the table,surpoorting his head.his long brown hair drooped slightly over one eye,which he ignored.the girls face had softened abit,but her gaze was still fixed on the vampire.She had not touched her food,which opacho had piled on her plate.opacho,apparenlt did not notice the tension between the two youngsters,continued eating.
"Aren't you hungry?"hao asked as he saw that the girl was not eating.
"No "she answered back.
"What is your name?"he asked as he apparently noted that the girl was not going to touch her food at all.
she mumbled a bit to herself first and then said"Don't have one."hao,apparently surprised at this,said"i'll give you one then."
"Whatever."she said back
"fine.I'll name you scarlet.to make things clear,i'll explain whats going to happen to you if you don't listen to me."he said.scarlet,angered at this started to protest.but hao said"wait.first of all,you must learn to respect me.You are now a part of the methuselah,our clan.as a member of the methuselah,you have to listen to me.you are only permitted to call me'hao-sama'or something like that.second,as a new addition,your only duty is to obey to whatever i ask you to do.simple enough as i see it."
Scarlet made a fustrated sound and saidI'm willing to stay here,but im not going to call you 'sama'.no one owns me.if you expect me to do that,prove it to me that you are worthy of the title."