Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of Marhar, the Sword ❯ The Flashback part one ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Elefire: I don't own Shaman King, but I do own the new characters.

Chapter 2, Flashback<part one>

Sam closed his eyes as he remembered what had happened.

Flashback

As Sam was playing video games with Troy and Michael, he started to feel weird. Like someone was calling to him from the attic. But he knew better then to tell his friends.

That night, Sam sneaked up to the attic. He looked around. Then he felt the same weird feeling that he did that afternoon. Just then, there was a quiet moaning voice. It said, "Hitachi~. Come back~!"

Gasping out aloud, Sam screamed. There was a loud laugh. Sam whirled around to face a short blonde hair girl with same green eyes as Sam. He cried at the top of his lungs, "Keightly!"

"Oh, you should have seen your face! That probably must have been my best joke ever! Also, I got your face on my camera! Ha, ha, ha!" Keightly, Sam's little sister, laughed.

"Come back here! Oh, if I get my hands on you, you are dead!!!!!" Sam roared.

Sam and Keightly was running around and wrestling each other. Maybe that was why they never noticed their parents were watching them angrily. "Sam and Keightly Chism, what are you doing up at 3:00 in the morning, wrestling, and screaming!" They shouted angrily.

"Umm... Umm... um..." Sam and Keightly stammered.

Just then, there was a groaning sound. It started low, but it got louder and louder every second. The frightened family stood together looking around. "K- Keightly, you can s- stop now. You did a fine job already," Sam stammered out quietly.

"I'm doing nothing," Keightly admitted.

The groaning got louder and louder. All of sudden, someone was chanting. It got louder, too. Just then, the clock chimed 4:00, and everything grew quiet.

The next day, Sam couldn't pay attention to school. He kept on thinking about the chant. The chant that he somehow understood. "Sam, will you come up to the board and solve this method?" Mrs. Falker, the math teacher, said. But Sam couldn't. "Sam, pay attention! I just asked you what 13 x 14 was!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Falker. It's just that I'm in a bad mood," Sam explained. "I would like to speak to you after school private."

That afternoon, Troy followed Sam's meeting with a tape recorder. AS soon as Sam went to Mrs. Falker's office, Troy sneaked in. Mrs. Falker said, "Sam, tell me. What's bothering you? I know that you are the most responsible one in my class. So tell me, I won't laugh."

Sam thought for a few second and took a deep breath. He started to tell her everything that had been going on. Troy muffled laughers as he recorded the story. After Sam finished, Troy laughed out aloud. Sam and Mrs. Falker flinch. Sam was to hurt to say anything. But Mrs. Falker knew better.

"How dare you sneak into my office?! I knew you could never be trusted! Out!" As Troy got detention, Mrs. Falker whimpered to Sam, "What you are experiencing is the power of the sword. Whatever you do, stay away from it!"

But as most people all ready know, that made Sam more curious. He just had to find out. So he did something he regretted later on. He ran back home and didn't do his homework! Not only that, he went up to the attic and looked around for the sword of Marhar.

He found it with a big grin on his face. Just then, he felt as if the sword was calling to him. Even though he heard the moan, he ignored it and reached out for the sword. Sam pulled it up with a smile... the same dangerous smile as Hitachi...

Elefire: Now I'm leaving you on the cliff! What will happen next? Only some people will know!

Sam: So I'm Hitachi now?

Michael: <Grumping. > Better then coming out only once.

Troy: Review, please!