Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The lone Shaman ❯ total devastation ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Tealatra I can feel it… it is so close," said Hope closing her eyes

"I feel it to… the power is so strong"

"Do you think we stand a chance?"

"I really don't know… it isn't because I don't our power it's just that if feels so…"

"…. So strange… evil… yet familiar"

"We will go though won't we"?

"We always do," stated the girl opening her eyes and walking into the distance.

"She is close I feel her power she has grow much" said a males voice

"Do you fear her power"? Replied a females both of them encased in darkness

"No… it isn't her strength that I fear rather it is her will power her determination… when you have that even when you cannot win you will never given in, in the end they always prevail…or die"

"So be it," said the female leaving the male's face with an expression of pure shock

"You cannot mean that"

"If she cannot defeat you then she doesn't deserve to live"

"But…"

"She new the rules when I took her in now let's go and greet our guest"

Tealatra and Hope stood outside a big olden day castle, Hope felt as if she had been here before the terrifyingly surrounds brought back a scary yet comfortable feeling, one that puzzled hope.

"Tela…"

"I know they are watching us"

"Come on out" shouted Hope

"Don't be so impatient," yelled back a females voice

"Who are you? I feel as if I know you"

"Oh you do and if you can beat my good friend here then I shall reveal all"

"What friend…" Hope was cut short by sword slicing of her cloak, quick back flipping out of the way she took out her sabre and poised for attack.

"Were is your honour hitting some one when there back is turned" she spat

"Now, now dear the first rule you will learn it that my friend over here doesn't play by the rules".

"Hum!" responded Hope launching an attack on the clocked figure only to have it blocked.

"Tealatra into the sabre" she scream "Now flames of hell" the attack flew at the figure but he dodged it

"What!" said both Tealatra and Hope

"its impossible… how did you dodge that"

"I am stronger and faster than you" stated the clocked figure "manatra attack with total devastation". The attack hit Hope head on and sent her flying into a wall before she could get up she was bombarded with sword slashes and kicks so that she ended up breaking the wall.

"I will not lose," she stated panting and getting up slowly.

"You have no choice," said the cloaked figure poised for attack

"I… will… not… lose… I have worked so hard, I am mot about to let some cloaked guy defeat me"

"To late… total devastation"

"Flame of hell"

Both attacks collided and both fighters flew into a wall, but only one got up.

"It is done" said the man pulling of his cloak and panting "you have just killed our Daughter" he finished weakly walking out of the room.

"I'm…" started the woman looking ready to cry, "sorry she whispered before heading out of the room. Both of them lost in their thought didn't see the girl's fingers move.

REVIEW PLEASE AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG