Shinzo Fan Fiction ❯ Anna ❯ In the Beginning ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anna
Chapter 1:
In the beginning

Disclaimer: I don't own Shinzo, I do own koushiro Iny and Anna though.
___

Iny= 11
Anna=12
Yakumo=12
Koushiro=12
___


What if Dr. Tatsuri no- someone else faked that hologram about Yakumo being put into hyper sleep when she was young?
To protect her from a past, friends, and a war which she fought in?
That would explain why the Enterrans hate her.
Why fighting destroyed her life.
Where she got her crystal.
What if after having her memory wiped out at the age of 12 when the war was in full heat, she was put into a hyper sleep, not to preserve human life.
But to protect it.
To renew memories of friends that reached Shinzo.
Helped others to reach Shinzo.
And when they found it.
Were wiped out.
By Mushrambo.
But one never reached Shinzo,
Never died at Shinzo,
Maybe even...
Out lived the war.

___

She beckoned to the shadows with her free hand, three children came forth.
"It's Mushrambo," She whispered tightening her grip on her pendant that dangled loosely from her neck.
"Right..." One of the children came to her side; it was a boy, about 12 in age, with glossy brown hair and green eyes. In his left hand he brandished a gun. The girl knocked it from his hand.
"Leave it Koushiro, guns are no more use here." She stepped into the musky light away from their hiding place, her baby blue eyes flashed with malice of this 'Mushrambo', she had light hair, tinted brown in places.
"Your the boss," He said with a sigh, "I just wish there was more we could do for you and Anna, Yakumo. After all-" He whispered beckoning the other two children into the light, "We are one,"
"Forever" A girl stepped forward, she had blonde hair and beautiful amethyst eyes, her name was Anna.
"And ever," Said Yakumo, she hugged all in turn.
"Nothing can change that, Yakumo," Koushiro smiled.
"The human-race will not go unnoticed, whether we die, or all the humans are wiped out. They will be remembered." Anna smiled. "Yakumo and I will make sure of that."
There was a long pause. Koushiro shifted uneasily and fingered his gun.
"It's the last chance." A boy called Iny said solemnly.
"Iny, Anna, Koushiro, when I attack Mushrambo I want you to get the others, to take them, lead them, and heal them, I want you to make your way to Shinzo." Yakumo said quickly.
"WHAT?!" Anna said in protest, "And leave you here to die?"
"It is your only chance to get away!"
"But Yaka-" Anna was cut off, Yakumo put a finger to Anna's lips and with a shake of her head leaped away.
"COME BACK YOU'LL GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Iny screamed, his long ebony hair blowing in the wind. Anna joined him, screaming for Yakumo to return.
___

Over the debbre she ran, fighting the pain of leaving her friends.
It was sickening, always had been.
The grey smoke whirling around her. And the smell of rotting flesh.
Behind her she could hear the faint cries of Iny and Anna. But not Koushiro. This was some how comforting. Koushiro had always understood, he understood why she dare not risk their lives, and he would look after them, Anna would look after them.

Slowly a new noise could be heard, louder, colder, she was all too familiar with this sound.
Laughter.
Dark laughter.
Mushrambo's laughter.
Always mingled with screams of terror, and never without.
She made her way to the source of the noise, through the shadows quickly. Her hand left her pendant, she muttered something and placed her hand out in front of her. A ball of white energy appeared, growing more and more every second, aiming at the purple haired Enterran she threw it hard.
A ball of black energy came in reply.
Direct hit.
Yakumo moaned in agony. Throwing another she bent to the ground.
Another.
Another.
Each more painful to send.
But no more replies.
She walked into the open. And a wave of black energy hit her. Mushrambo grabbed her by the arm.
"You are waste." He murmured his grey eyes piercing through her skin into her heart. She sent a last wave of energy through her body unto him.
He crippled and screeched.
"WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?" He screamed to her.
"A curse." She whispered gently kneeling to the ground. "I bound your life force to mine, and mine to yours, when I die, you die." She marvelled at her idea in her head. "Your not immortal anymore."
"Then I shall lock you away!" He yelled tightening his grip on her arm.
"Do so then, nothing changes."
And with that she blacked out, not awaking for 500 years. Forgetting everything.
And nowhere near out sleeping her new title.
Curse of Death Bound.
Mushrambo, the great, the immortal, his life force bound to a mere human, a mere human.
Or so it says.
___

Koushiro, and Iny turned to Anna.
"Are you sure you want to stay?" Koushiro said sadly.
"Hai, I'm going to talk to Dr. Tatsuri, then I will continue our search for Yakumo." Anna replied smiling, "Good bye, and remember always to the West, and I will return to you with Yakumo, I promise." She ran away down through the dead city streets.
"Better be off then," Said Iny.
"I suppose." Koushiro whispered. "I suppose." Beckoning to the few children behind him, he and Iny turned into the sunset. Never to be seen again.
___

Anna was a fast runner, she headed speedily to the Southern end of the city, making her way through the silent alleyways and the winding networks of subway tunnels, un-used for many a year.
Days past (this is Tokyo remember)until she found a Large building, it was severely damaged, battered and crumpled. She entered the building and navigated it's halls. Occasionally calling the doctors name, or for his assistant Nipper.
For it was he which at last she found:

"My lady Anna?"
"Nipper! I have been searching for the Doctor for many days and nights, do you know where he is."
"Gone my lady." The robot sighed heavy heartedly.
"Gone?"
"His life was taken by the Entterans."
"Oh no..." Anna cried her heart dropping like a stone. Doctor Tatsuri had taken her, Yakumo and Koushiro in when their parents had been killed by the Enterrans, he took many children in from the cold, teaching them to defend themselves from Evil.
"I know... You can stay here if you wish. You know Anna." The robot tried to comfort her.
"No... I mean... it's just, this whole war. I don't understand! UGGH" She dropped to her knees. "Tatsuri's gone! Minori and Koso are dead, as is our whole god-damn world."
"It is truly awful my lady."
"Then help me Nipper! Help me. I need to make a hologram for Yakumo if she ever returns, I don't want anymore fighting, I don't want her to risk her life anymore. She has done enough."
"My lady do you really wish to lie to your friend?"
"It is not lying, I'm just protecting her from our nightmare. To become one of them."
___

To be continued...

MWAHA..HAHAHAHAA!