Shinzo Fan Fiction ❯ By the Power of Shinzo ❯ Lost and Found ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Lost and Found
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from Shinzo however the dragons are in fact mine. However certain dragons are named after famous dragon names.
 
 
Yakumo, Binka, Mushra, Sago, and Kutal are all together on their way to reach the evil Lanancuras and finally defeat him. However with Yakumo's deteriorating health they decided to stop for a rest.
“Boy, Kutal you have really out down yourself this time!” Mushra said with a happy smile and, at the same time, stuffing more food into his mouth.
“Why thank you Mushra, it was really nothing at all. I only hope the kittens are doing alright back home.” Kutal said gazing up at the sky.
“Don't worry about them so much. They're pretty big; I think they can take care of themselves.” Sago said taking a sip of the water he was drinking. He put his cup down and looked towards Yakumo. “How are you feeling by the way?” Everyone looked towards Yakumo.
I'm doing just fine now.” She said with the same old, wonderful smile. She opened her eyes as she noticed the winds had gotten slightly stronger. Soon the voices of her friends asking her what was wrong vanished. She suddenly found herself floating in mid-air above a burning field. Her horror at the sight didn't last long as she saw on one end of the field and huge, black dragon. On the other side were 3 others one yellow, another blue, and the last, red. Yakumo watched as the three dragons opened their mouths and from each one came a ball of light. All three balls connected together to form a triangle. At the same time the “dark” dragon began powering up his own attack. Both sides launched their attacks simultaneously and each one hit the targets….then the three dragons began to glow in the same way as the attack that hit them and suddenly the vanished into balls of light themselves, each the same color as their skins, and flew away in 3 directions while the other dragon disintegrated but its soul followed the yellow beam of light. Soon everything faded and Yakumo was once again with her friends. However, something was different they were glancing at the sky and when she looked up she saw the same black dragon from her dream. He opened his mouth and before anyone could say anything his attack came towards them, while it didn't hit them it managed to blow the guys in one direction, and the girls in another. The dragon gave a mighty roar and once again turned into a ball of light and disappeared.
 
When Mushra, Sago, and Kutal awoke they saw two more dragons standing over them. One was obviously bigger than the other. He was a deep, red color, except for the underside of his wings, which were black, and he had golden colored eyes and over his right eye there was a deep scar. The other was blue, however it was such a light shade of blue it almost seemed white. In fact it seemed as if they faced Sago's hyper form in a dragons figure. Her eyes were in deed the same as Sago's, and her wings were like his as well. Although it was obvious they were dragons, however they were both far smaller than the one they had just seen. Either way they didn't want to be attacked again.
“Hey, what are you 2 staring at? Wanna fight is that it?” Mushra said angrily. The red dragon opened up his mouth to say something but Mushra interrupted him by shouting “Hyper Flame!” Soon hyper Mushra stood before them. Soon after, the appearance of Hyper Sago, and Hyper Kutal came. Before they could land a punch the red dragon had a glow in his eyes and the three enterrans became frozen. The red dragon came up to them slowly, and calmly.
“Listen we don't want to fight you, we just want to ask you something. Let's us do that and we won't bother you again.” He gave another glow in his eyes and the three were set free.
“Alright then what do you want?” Hyper Mushra asked impatiently.
“I just wanted to know if you've seen my younger brother. He is shorter than me but taller than my sister here. Oh, and he is more of a yellow color. We got separated a little while ago and well he tends to get a bit scared without us around.” The red dragon asked. The question was about to be answered when another dragon came from out of a bush. This one was just like the description the red dragon had given so the guys figured this was the brother. He stared at his older brother a while and gave a nervous smile.
“Sorry, I don't know how I got that lost.” He pleaded.
“Shadow, you've got to learn not to do that. What if you can't find us again? How did you get lost in the first place? You were right behind me.” The oldest dragon said. Shadow gave it some thought.
“Honestly I don't know.” He said sadly. “You believe me don't you Aurora?” He said pouting to his little sister. All she gave was a glance then looked back at her older brother. The red dragon looked back at Mushra, Sago, and Kutal who had changed back from their hyper forms.
“Well thanks for the help anyway. My name is Zeke.” The red dragon said.
“My name is Mushra, I am a fire enterran.” To this statement Zeke looked pleased.
“Who are your buddies?” Aurora finally said.
“I'm Sago and that is Kutal. I am a water enterran and Kutal is an Earth enterran.” Sago said. “Now, what type of dragons are you exactly?”
“Well we are three of the legendary elemental dragons.” At this Sago face grew with shock.
“Huh, elemental dragons?" I never would have thought to see one.” Sago said.
“What's an elemental dragon?” Mushra and Kutal popped out at the same time. Sago began to explain.
“I read about them in a book once. It talked about how close to the beginning of Enterra each element was unbalanced and wild. It constantly threatened the well being of the planet. So, 10 dragons were created each with the power over an element so sort of keep it in balance. However I heard that they were all destroyed around the same time as humans.” Sago said. Zeke lifted his finger.
“Not all of them…..just most.” He said somewhat sadly. “Anyway I am the elemental dragon of both fire and soul. More soul though and….” Mushra interrupted him.
“Hey wait how come you have two?” He asked.
“Well the real elemental dragon of Fire was killed like Sago said. So since my true element of soul is made up from all the others I can control both. Plus I was the only one who could handle the stress of balancing two elements and not be weakened.” Zeke finished. Shadow then spoke next.
“I am the dragon of lightning. What makes me special is that if myself, and the dragons of wind and water combine we can make storms.” Shadow said with pride. Aurora then shyly spoke last.
“I'm the dragon of ice. I guess you could say I'm kind of close to the dragon of water. But that's about all.” She said. Zeke grabbed her in a gentle head lock.
“She is also the voice of reason among us three.” He said letting her go after a bit of a struggle.
Suddenly it hit Mushra. They had left Yakumo and Binka alone!! “Guys, we have to go find Binka and Yakumo. The only protection Yakumo has is Binka's Bazooka and we all know that could get ugly.” Sago and Kutal nodded and both gave a big sweat drop.
“Who are Binka and Yakumo, other enterrans?” Zeke asked. Mushra nodded his head no.
“They are humans. I know it seems a bit strange but Yakumo is really nice and gentle. Binka…..well don't make her mad.” Mushra said worriedly.
“And…don't gamble.” Sago finished in an annoyed tone. The three dragons looked at each other and gave a glance of anger and annoyance at hearing that the two were humans. Shadow gave a bit of a low growl.
“Well since you kind of help me and Aurora find Shadow. We will help you find these humans. However, once we've found them the three of us will be on our way.” Zeke said. He knew, even with his eyes closed his younger brother and sister were giving him a confused, bewildered look.
“Uh, okay but why all the rush to leave?” Mushra asked. He couldn't understand why anything wouldn't want to get to know Yakumo.
“You might like her if you talk to her. I'm sure she would adore all of you. So why not?” Kutal said. Sago had an idea.
“They grew up with humans I'll bet. I do know this, the dragons and humans never really saw eye to eye. I don't remember hearing about them actually fighting each other though.” Sago said to himself. He waited anxiously for Zeke's answer.
“Sorry if this confuses you or makes you doubt us. Trust me when I say it's better we not say. I do promise however we won't harm the humans. We just want to keep our distance.” Zeke said looking at his new friends.
Mushra sighed in defeat. “Okay. Well I guess we better get going.” The group shook their heads and began walking into the thick forest.
 
How was that for a first chapter? I'm not to keen on ideas for this so a little help maybe??
Please read and Review so I can make changes and get more ideas.