Silent Mobius Fan Fiction ❯ Beggining or the End? ❯ (Not a Chapter) Personal info of my original characters ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Not a Chapter)Personal Info on my originals characters
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Al right my four characters are part of a group of demon hunters called The Iluminates created by the church of Germany with the purpose to fight evil entities such as demons the four are male and they are german my characters are describe as follow.
 
 
 
Name: Hansi Owens
Age: 22
Birthday: January 3rd 2004
Hair color: raven black(long tied on a pony tail)
Eye color: one eye colored blue and the other green
Height: 6'3
Weight: 220 pounds
Weapon: medieval sword(like the sword of Connor Macloud from Highlander if you guys have seen the movies the only difference is the handle has a black and silver curve design and it doesn't have the name Macloud on it)
He's going to be paired with: Lum Cheng Wong
Hobbies: drinking, smoking, training and reading books(depending on the type)
Personality: Hansi is the leader of the group although his companions called him Hans because if they called him Hansi people will start teasing him by calling him Hansi wansi pansy and he HATES to be called that so its better to just called him Hans. Hansi is your regular bad ass he is very strong and his skills with a sword are unmatched, he is very confident in his skills BUT he is not proud(pride and confident are two different things). He is not the talkative type so he doesn't talk too much and his always all about business, he is a heavy drinker and smoker and he doesn't care what people say about his smoking and drinking. He is afraid of finding happiness(meaning finding love) until a prediction from a family member gives him a prediction of his soul mate which he thinks its nonsense. As the story progress his personality will change dramatically because of Lum Cheng namely with his drinking and smoking. He's rude and a little impolite
 
 
 
Name: Tobias Elderwood
Age: 22
Birthday: May 12 2004
Hair color: chocolate brown(short)
Eye color: chocolate brown
Height: 6'
Weight: 200 pounds
Weapon: short swords(like the kodachi's)
He's going to be paired with: Nami Yamaigumo
Hobbies: cleaning, reading, cooking and training
Personality: He is your typical average guy kind polite and open minded, like Hansi his fighting skills are very sharp he is quick on his feet and he has good judgment for telling people if they are trustworthy or not. When Tobias meets Nami he immediately becomes a good friend of the Shinto priestess they both become very good friends and eventually their deep friendship turns into affection and love.
 
 
 
Name: Kai Olsen
Age 19
Birthday: August 9 2007
Hair color: white(spiky)
Eye color: aqua blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: 190 pounds
Weapon(s): custom made upgraded long bow and custom made upgraded arrows
He's going to be paired with: Yuki Saiko
Hobbies: playing video games listening to music(he likes rock and metal) building arrows and bows and stalking Yuki.
Personality: Kai is the youngest of the group he is the happy go lucky guy, he's the joker of the group usually he's been pick on by Tobias and Andi it annoys him a lot but he knows they are not doing it on purpose. He's a little shy but he becomes more shy when he meets Yuki making him unable to tell her how he feels not to mention that Tobias and Andi are gonna keep teasing him till no end. During the story he will become very attach to Yuki that he will end up stalking her wherever she goes(not in a perverted way). He is the best archer in the world according to rumors and popularity since he has won six consecutive times at the archery tournament held in Germany once a year his accuracy is unique allowing him to always hit its target and he never misses.
 
 
 
Name: Andi Ulrick
Age: 25
Birthday: October 20 2001
Hair color: blond(short)
Eye color: green(wears glasses)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230 pounds
Weapon: a double edged lance
He's going to be paired with: Lebia Maverick
Hobbies: surfing the net, hacking systems, reading electronic magazines and training
Personality: He's the oldest of the group and the most brilliant mind in the group he gives them advice through high tech communication he enjoys using computers and always loves a challenge he never back down on anything making him stubborn as hell although he doesn't fight much because he's always on his lab top, he's very skillful in combat. He's generous, kind and always thinks about his friends. When he meets Lebia he becomes fascinated with her for various reasons first because she is a visionnaire(a person that can travel in cyberspace) and seconds he consider her to be very attractive. As the story progress they become reliable partners earning a high trust with one another and eventually falling in love.
 
 
 
So there you have it my characters that be appearing in my upcoming Silent Mobius story so please be patient until I upload the first chapter. One more thing this story is rated teen(no suitable for children under thirteen) FOR NOW because the rating may change to X(mature readers only) because maybe in future chapters there might be lemons so you have been warned. As the story goes further the four will reveal their hidden abilities so keep having that in mind as you read the story.