Silent Mobius Fan Fiction ❯ Beggining or the End? ❯ Confrontation part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 Confrotation part 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Silent Mobius
 
 
 
 
At the abandoned chapel
 
 
 
Katsumi and Ganossa stood face to face, Katsumi had Grosspoliner ready she didn't wanted to underestimated Ganossa she knew he was strong making a wrong move could easily cost her life so she waited for him to make the first move. Ganossa looked at her and grin he raise his right hand and a long katana with a black hilt appeared he took it and started gazing at it he was admiring it for a few seconds he then looked back at Katsumi.
 
“Master Gigelf gave me this sword when I was young” Ganossa said he then gave a wicked grin” I love it so much that I decided to reward him for it by killing him”
 
Hearing those words Katsumi gasp in shock slowly anger took over her she tighten her hold over Grosspoliner her eyes flare with rage” you…..you killed my father” she gave him a death glare Ganossa just gave her an amused look
 
“What's wrong do you hate me Katsumi? Then hate me hate me with all your soul unleash your hatred on me” Ganossa said
 
Katsumi was so angry the only thing that pop on her head right now was to kill Ganossa and nothing more, however she slowly started to change her angry look to a serious look Ganossa notice her sudden change “ what's wrong don't you hate me for what I did?”
 
Katsumi glare at him” yes I do hate you for what you did killing my father and Roy but I won't fall for your twisted game anymore you want me to be filled by hatred like last time and be brought to the side of evil that's how I fall for Medium's control”
 
“So you don't want to avenge them is that it? You have become so weak Katsumi Im so disappointed in you” Ganossa said
 
“I will avenge them Ganossa but I won't let hatred cloud my judgment I will defeated you” Katsumi said as she tighten Grosspoliner again
 
Ganossa chuckle” as you wish Katsumi” he then grin as his hands started glowing
 
FIRE RELEASE
 
Ganossa shot a fire spell at Katsumi but Katsumi was quick on her feet and dodge it Ganossa charge at her and swung his blade at her but Katsumi was quick again and block with Grosspoliner making their swords clash. As their sword clash they were glowing with magical energy.
 
Ganossa saw this and chuckle” it seems both swords are strong in magic level, but the sword is strong depending on the user who wields it”
 
Ganossa swung his blade again but Katsumi swung Grosspoliner and clash with his they both started clashing their swords over and over again until Ganossa use a roundhouse kick on Katsumi knocking her to the ground he swung his sword at her ready to stab her, but she was quick enough to block his attack with Grosspoliner however this time Katsumi wasn't going to waste time she started chanting a familiar spell chant.
 
“Rafael by my left Michael to my right Gabriel to my front Uriel by my back the seven stars of the cosmos unleash your might on my foe” Katsumi said
 
Ganossa gasp when he saw Grosspoliner glowing he took a step back Katsumi shot a large white blast at him but he chuckle as he counter it with his own spell” Raphael Michael Gabriel Uriel the four Seraphim unleash your protection on me”
 
A large white shield was form around Ganossa shielding him from Katsumi's attack he smirk at her” that was good Katsumi but not good enough” he prepare another spell
 
FIRE RELEASE
 
Ganossa shot another fire spell at Katsumi But she dodge it Ganossa move quick and swung his blade at her hitting her on her left leg. Katsumi groan in pain she fell on her knees while Ganossa prepare to strike the final attack. Ganossa his blade high in the air and descend it on Katsumi but he gasp when Katsumi block it with Grosspoliner she slowly got up and both started clashing swords. Katsumi was able to find an opening on Ganossa and injure him on his right shoulder making him groan in pain. Ganossa took a step back as he began to clutch his shoulder however instead of giving her a shock look he was giving her a wicked grin.
 
“Well Katsumi I wasn't expecting that you would give me such a wound very well you just earn yourself to see a very interesting spell in fact this the same spell I used to kill master Gigelf” Ganossa said as he prepare to chant his spell
 
“Raphael Michael Gabriel Uriel the four Seraphim of light cast your holy power and unleash the wrath of heaven” Ganossa said
 
A powerful bright light was release from Ganossa's sword he pointed his sword at Katsumi how was shock and paralyze at the sight of the attack. Outside of the chapel the AMP and the police were in awe at the image they could see the bright light emitting from inside the chapel.
 
Lebia took her communicator” Chief now” expecting that the Chief Izosaki would give the order to infiltrate the chapel
 
“Not yet” came the voice of Mana from the communicator
 
Kiddy growl(come on hurry up Katsumi could be in trouble)
 
The rest of the group continue to look in concern for their companion and friend even if some of them were getting impatient to interfere like namely Kiddy and Lum Cheng they didn't have a choice and wait for Mana's order.
 
Back at the chapel Katsumi was shock at the attack that Ganossa just unleash he gave her an evil grin” goodbye Katsumi” he was about to fire the mighty blast when suddenly he started groaning in pain he fell on his knees making the light attack fade he was touching his head and screaming like he was in horrible pain.
 
Katsumi was shock she didn't inflicted such a serious wound on him she was just confuse on what was happening to him when suddenly Ganossa stood up started throbbing his head in pain.
 
“You damn monster because of you…..I have suffer so much…..I have been in hell because of you…..now leave…..GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD” Ganossa said while touching his head
 
Suddenly Ganossa scream in pain and the next thing that happen shock Katsumi a lot, suddenly a Luciferhawk just pop out of Ganossa's body, Ganossa fell on the ground unconscious while the Luciferhawk was staring at his body. Katsumi prepare Grosspoliner to attack the Luciferhawk was tall like its height was 6'7 it was colored silver with white it had long sharp claws and fangs and yellow eyes. But a thing that caught Katsumi's attention was that the Luciferhawk had a long spear colored black with the tip of the spear red, somehow she could feel that this wasn't your average Luciferhawk it was strong she thought that it could be a category one but she could be fool by the power she was feeling. The Luciferhawk was still staring at Ganossa's unconscious body until it give a snort and a sound of discuss.
 
“Fine I will leave your body I got tired of you after twenty years of using you none the less you were a big help on our mission to take over earth” the Luciferhawk said he then shifted his look from Ganossa to Katsumi” ah the key I will compliment you on holding your own against Ganossa however I will give you two choices either you join us on our quest or you can die its your choice what do you say Katsumi?”
 
Katsumi try to calm herself she then gave the Luciferhawk an angry look” forget it Im will never join you I rather die”
 
The Luciferhawk stood there for a while before speaking” so be it the name is Zakul and you should be honored Katsumi that you're going to be killed by me one of the royal blood of Nemesis” he prepare his spear ready to attack
 
Katsumi didn't wasted time she started to chant a spell” Raphael by my left Michael to my right Gabriel to my front” however she didn't finish as Zakul charge at her and injure her with his spear on her left shoulder making more blood spill to the ground she flinch in pain as now she was in disadvantage against the creature her leg was injure and now her shoulder she didn't know if she could defeat this Luciferhawk who's so far was the strongest Luciferhawk she have ever faced.
 
Zakul reach for Katsumi throat pointing his spear” time to die” before he pierce his spear Katsumi block it with Grosspoliner but Zakul kick her sending her a few feet away Katsumi's wounds were getting serious she could feel she was losing consciousness because she has lost a lot of blood. She couldn't believe it seems she has reach her limit she was gonna die she still had a lot of things plan for the future, she got a vision from her friends in the AMP along with the vision of Roy that's when she gasp Roy their baby she wasn't going to die with out delivering their baby. She slowly got up ignoring the pain and faced the Luciferhawk with Grosspoliner in both hands.
 
“You won't win I will not be defeated by you” Katsumi said
 
“I will like to see you try Katsumi” Zakul said as he charge again at her but this time his spear clash with Grosspoliner” you're a tough one I admit but now its time to die”
 
Katsumi continue to push the spear of Zakul(I WONT LOSE TO YOU) suddenly a white glow came from Grosspoliner making Zakul to back off from her in the white glow Grosspoliner color have change from its yellow greenish color to a brilliant white.
 
Katsumi gasp at the new color of Grosspoliner she could feel now the great power emitting from the great sword she grab the hilt firmly as she faced the Luciferhawk.
 
“Enough of this DIE” Zakul said as he charge again at Katsumi with his spear in a quick movement Zakul scream in pain as Katsumi has just cut both of his arms making a lot of blood filled the floor
 
“You…you bitch” Zakul hiss
 
“Time to finish you off” Katsumi said as she prepare to cast a spell” Raphael by right Michael by my left Gabriel to my front Uriel to my back the seven stars of the cosmos un leash your might on my foe”
 
Katsumi shot an even greater ray with the new Grosspoliner it hit Zakul making the Luciferhawk cry in pain as he was turn to dust, after that Grosspoliner return to its original color and Katsumi was out of breath she was ready to fall down. That's when she heard the doors to the entrance of the chapel being open and heard a lot of people running they were obviously coming here. With what little strength she had left she pick Grosspoliner and waited for whoever it was that it was coming here she thought that maybe Zakul wasn't alone and his reinforcements were coming here so she continue to wait for them to come. That's when she saw the rest of the AMP along with the police entering the chapel she lose her hold on Grosspoliner and gave her friends a big smile.
 
“Everyone” Katsumi said softly before falling to the ground unconscious
 
“KATSUMI” the group shouted as they went to her side to check if she was al right
 
“Is she gonna be al right?” Yuki said worry
 
“She'll be fine but we have to get her to the hospital” Lebia said while checking her pulse
 
“And it looks like she's not the only one” Ralph said as he pointed to the direction where the unconscious Ganossa's was
 
“Ralph can you get him well take him to the hospital too?” Lebia said
 
Ralph nodded and went to the unconscious Ganossa along with the rest of the police
 
 
 
A few hours later at Tokyo hospital
 
 
 
Katsumi slowly open her eyes and saw that she was on a room in the hospital she also saw the whole group Kiddy Yuki Nami Lum Cheng Lebia Mana Rally and a man who seems to be in his middle twenties with light bown hair tied on a ponytail and light brown eyes he was wearing a aqua business suit and black shoes his name is Ralph Bombers a member of the police department and Kiddy's boyfriend.
 
“Hey bout time you woke up” Kiddy said
 
“Where am I?” Katsumi confused
 
“You're in the hospital we pick you up after the fight in the chapel” Rally said
 
“I see how long was I unconscious?” Katsumi said
 
“Three hours” Mana said
 
“I see” Katsumi said as she was thinking the battle that she just fought then she thought about a certain sorcerer” director how's Ganossa?”
Rally was a little quiet before answering” he's in a coma the doctors don't know when he will wake up, Katsumi did you kill the Luciferhawk?”
 
Katsumi wasn't so shock after hearing about Ganossa's condition but she gasp when she heard the next comment” director…..you….you knew didn't you?.....you knew Ganossa was being control by a Luciferhawk why didn't you tell me?”
 
The group look at Rally they knew that they were going to talk about a personal topic so they decided to leave” well be outside director” Mana said as she left with the rest of the AMP and Ralph
 
“And would it make a difference if you knew? Even if I have told you, you were still going to go in order to fulfill your revenge” Rally said
 
Katsumi was quiet knowing that she was right” Im sorry director I really wanted revenge on him but finding out that all this time he was being control by a Luciferhawk I……I don't know what to say”
 
“The don't say anything but I want you to understand that Ganossa was a victim all along just like you I hope you understand that” Rally said
 
Katsumi nodded” director how did you find out that Ganossa was being manipulated?”
 
Rally sighed before answering” back when I was with Rosa and he killed her I saw him struggling with himself and I eventually guess that he was just a puppet and since you fought the puppeteer can you be honest with me and tell me if he was strong?”
 
Katsumi nodded” yes I was a little scared but I manage to win”
 
Rally nodded” al right then I will leave you the doctor said that you'll be out in a week I suggest you used it to rest and regain your strength”
 
“Thank you director I will” Katsumi said
 
Rally nodded and left the room with one thought in mind(thank you Katsumi with the Luciferhawk that took over Ganossa dead I can finally rest in peace knowing that Rosa has been avenged)
 
Katsumi turn her look to Grosspoliner who was back in his hidden form in the near small table” Grosspoliner?”
 
“Yes my master what is it?” Grosspoliner said
 
“What was that back there at the chapel you changed color and your power increased?” Katsumi said
 
“I….I don't know my master one second I felt so strong I don't know what it was?” Grosspoliner said
 
Katsumi sighed” I guess that's one thing I will have to tell the director and the others when I leave the hospital, and the other well I will also have to tell them about you” she touch her stomach her future child with that said she finally closed her eyes to get some rest with Ganossa defeat it the Luciferhawk threat might decreased.
 
 
 
Near a cabin(Hamburg Germany)
 
 
 
Hans was walking toward a small cabin near the mountain side of the country he had an annoyed look on his face and he was grumbling, as he step into the door he took out a cigarette and light it with his lighter he gently knock on the front door. He heard a come in from inside the cabin as he enter he sees a old woman who seems to be in her late sixties she was wearing a gipsy dress the blouse was colored white and the long skirt was colored red she was also wearing a green handkerchief covering her head. The old woman was sitting on a table near the kitchen, Hans went toward the old woman who had a smile on her face.
 
“Glad you could make it Hansi” the old woman said
 
Hans left eye twitch at the fact that she had called him by his real name he just sighed” this better not be one of your so called predictions?”
 
The old woman nodded” yes it is”
 
“Great” Hansi mutter” Im out of here” he was about to leave when the old woman got up from her seat
 
“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE YOUNG MAN YOU WILL STAY AND HEARD WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU” the old woman shouted in anger
 
Hansi grumble before turning the other way” al right just make it quick grandmother”
 
“Sit” grandmother said Hansi sit down” now the reason I have I called you here is to tell you a prediction that will come true and it will change your whole life forever”
 
Hansi didn't look impressed at all he just sighed” and I supposed that you're going to tell me what it is?”
 
Hansi's grandmother nodded before putting a medium size crystal ball from underneath the table she started spinning her hands around the crystal ball until she stop and looked at the crystal ball with wide eyes” well well what do we have here how nice why Hansi you're not gonna believe what Im seeing right now?”
 
Hansi look bored” are you seeing the end of the world”
 
“No you idiot Im seeing you with your soulmate” grandmother retorted
 
Hansi raise an eyebrow” my soulmate?”
 
“Yes the woman your destined to be with” grandmother said
 
Hansi growl after hearing this and got up from his seat” that's it Im out of here” he was about to leave
 
“HOLD IT Hansi let me finish” grandmother said
 
“Im not gonna keep me hearing this nonsense grandmother” Hansi said he was standing on the door
 
“Its not nonsense it's the true your soul mate is the Chinese maiden and you will know its her when you meet her” grandmother said
 
“Well I got news for you grandmother this is Germany not China and there not any Chinese here so if your done with your silly prediction then Im leaving” Hansi said before opening the door and leaving
 
Hansi's grandmother shook her head” my idiotic grandson afraid of falling in love, I didn't say you will meet her in Germany nor you'll meet her in China soon Hansi soon you will meet the Chinese maiden in Tokyo and you will have a bright future with her”
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Please read and review and send me your comments I know that they are so little Silent Mobius story and they have been completely abandoned by their authors but I won't do that to this story I have lots of ideas for this story farewell and until the next chapter.