Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ Friends... are essential ❯ It was fun... really fun... ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5: Is was fun... really fun...

"Hahaha!!! Orewa tensai!!!"

"Doa'ho."

"You'll never win me in arcade games!! I've been playing this all my life!"

It's so noisy at the arcade centre. Rukawa and Sakuragi are playing a car racing game. In 5 races, Rukawa only won 1. Totally opposite in basketball game huh.

Meanwhile, Mitsui and Kogure are playing at the dancing game. They're beginners. But after several times, Kogure seems to get the hold of it. He is getting quite a number of perfect moves. As for Mitsui, he surrendered after 10 minutes.

"This is worst than basketball ya know!"

People at the archade ought to shout at one another. This is so that, of course, one can hear.

Akagi is playing the boxing game. From there he switch to other games. He even went and join Rukawa and Sakuragi with the car racing game. Suprisingly, Akagi always win Sakuragi. Sakuragi is angry and not willing to give up.

"I'll show you the real TENSAI!!!!!"

Rukawa stopped and join Mitsui with Kogure. Since Mitsui stopped, Rukawa took over. It was hard, but managed after a while.

"Hey, you're good Rukawa!!" Mitsui shouted.

'This is fun...'

NEXT, after 1 1/2 hour spending at the arcade, they went walking around at the mall.

"Hey guys, anything to buy?" Kogure asked.

"Let's look for basketball shoes. Mine is worn out already." Miyagi suggested.

"Ok."

And so they spent time nearly an hour at the basketball shop. Miyagi trying on some shoes, Sakuragi is all time suggesting to Miyagi, Kogure are looking at NBA magazines, Akagi talking to Mitsui, and Rukawa, are looking at the jerseys. Without knowing, time passed and they went off to find the girls.

The girls were angry because they were kept waiting for half and hour. And it came to pass. And so they went for lunch. Guess what they are taking this time... Chinese Restaurant!

"OOoo... chinese style~" Aya-chan said.

"I hope nobody minds." Rukawa said.

"What makes you wanna try chinese food?" Miyagi asked.

"... I wanna try something different."

Kogure smiled at him.

"Bowling after this?"

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed.

And so, they went for bowling. They changed their shoes, pick their own weight of the ball. And headed to their lanes. They are divided into 2 groups. They shouldn't have any problem in this, except for the girls. So Akagi is like giving some lessons. Sakuragi tried to show-off but he fell. Everyone laughed. Rukawa tried. It wasn't so bad, out of 10, he got 7 for a first throw. Mitsui is trying to teach Kogure the basics.

NEXT, after 1 1/2 hour of so, they went for archery games. Here, they really had a very hard time. Nobody knows how to play! So they got some couching from people there. After a while, they can each play already. As for the girls, they didn't have enough strength so they sit and watch the guys.

"I hope we could do this more often." Haruko said.

"Hmm! We will." Ayako smiled.

Before they all go home, they sat at San-Francisco Coffee for a drink. It's only 5.30 p.m.

"Well, shall we do this again like... next few days?" Mitsui suggest.

"I don't mind." Akagi said.

They all agreed. Then they face Rukawa.

"Are you okay with it?"

"... call me anytime."

They all smiled. This is their very first time going out as a gang and they really had fun.

"I hope to watch movies the next time. At least it won't be as tiring as this." Miyagi said.

"Sure, we'll do something different the next time. Recreation centre prehaps." Kogure said.

"Great! I'll love to go there." Haruko said.

After the cup of drink, everyone went back home. Rukawa, prefered to walk home, was thinking...

'This is fun... really fun...'

Author's notes:

Do you know how many things you could do with friends? It's countless!