Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ When enemies become friends ❯ 00: STRANGE BEHAVIOURAL PATTERNS ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Slam Dunk does not belong to me.
Revised by Meeksins, 290409
WHEN ENEMIES BECOMES FRIENDS
Prologue: Strange behavioural patterns
The Kanagawa combined teams had barely won against the Aichi prefectural combined teams two weeks ago and that was a fact. Everyone including the famous self proclaimed tensai was shaken by the near loss of it.
The score was 88-89.
Sakuragi had made the last shot but the shot was by a lucky chance.
But that doesn't mean Sakuragi was not happy about it. In fact he had annoyed the rest of his 19 disbelieving and shocked teammates to no end with it for a week after the game.
The last shot he had made was a three pointer shot. A shot he had never learnt before.
Yes, it meant that their team was three points behind in the last minute but Sakuragi had changed all that to everyone's great relief and shock.
However, their shock had worn off a week later and in its place came in puzzlement. Why? Because Sakuragi had not ranted on and on again about his lucky shot as everyone expected after another week had past.
What was more puzzling was the fact that he seems to be up and gone as early as six in the morning to where nobody knew. Not that they even bother to know where he goes anyway but they were highly curious of it because he would normally wake up, and everyone knew it, as late as possible in fact right the minute before practice started in the morning to Akagi's great annoyance.
Ironically, the one who had found out about this 'strange' behavioural pattern of Sakuragi was by a certain black haired pale boy named Rukawa Kaede... and it was only by chance...
###END OF CHAPTER###