Slayers Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Academy ❯ Prologue- Invitations ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Insane Academy
Rating: Teen
Anime: Golden Sun, Naruto, Slayers
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Insanity, Mental Problems, Physical Wounds
Type: Crossover
Summary: What do you get when you take eight teens that saved the world, six other teens that destroy the world as they try to save it, and a whole bunch of ninjas with two of them housing two different demons? Insane Dorms of course! Hold up! Lina, Sasuke, Gourry and Naruto cannot be used as target practice! Ack! Garet, no using fire Psynergy in the house! Argh, can things get worse? What? What do you mean it's actually called Insane Academy and I'm supposed to run it? What the hell you mean I'm gotta make sure that no one destroys this place?! Argh…help me…hey, wait a minute, if this is an academy, where are the teachers?! I'm supposed to get them from the animes?! …Excuse me, Ms. Lord of Nightmares? You can take my soul instead of Lina's…
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Thinking/Letters (only if there is more than one character thinking)
“SHOUTING/YELLING/EMPHASIS”
*Scene Change*
 
Prologue- Invitations
*A cliff in the City of Vale, on the continent Angara, the world of Weyard*
The four heroes of Weyard were lying on a cliff over a raging river. Felix, Garet, Isaac, Picard, Ivan, Sheba, and Jenna were lounging around, staring up at clouds.
“………I'm bored.” Garet stated the obvious.
“Garet, you've been saying that for the past four hours. WE'RE ALL BORED. If you say `I'm bored' one more time, I'm gonna kill you.” Felix stated back.
“I have? Oh. Hey, Felix?”
“What?”
“I'm bored.”
“That's it! DIE!”
“Yikes!” Garet jumped up as Felix started to chase him, holding his sword over his shoulder. The others sat up and started to watch the show before them. Felix kept swinging his sword trying to slice Garet, but every time he did, Garet jumped out of the way at the last second. “Come back here!”
Mia was just coming back from a very long errand with a letter in her hand when she saw Felix chasing Garet. She sighed and kept walking, knowing this was the usual amount of activity they had. “Sorry I'm so late. There was a VERY long line at the store. What's going on with those two?”
“Oh, Garet kept saying he was bored, and Felix snapped.” Isaac said
“Gee, they fight a lot, don't they? Oh, and look what I got. It's a letter for all of us.” Mia said, holding up a letter granting everyone's attention, including the two fighting males.
“What does it say?” Jenna asked
“I haven't opened it yet. Hang on…” Mia “borrowed” Isaac sword to open the envelope. “Hmm…it's a letter.” Mia read it out loud.
Dear heroes of Weyard,
You are courteously invited to Insane Academy for a year. Don't mind the name. Someone stupid named it that. Gonna kill you Axle! Anyways, if you accept, please sign the form attached. That was not my idea either. Please meet my friend Reiko Sato outside Vale at exactly 2 pm sharp on July 29th.
Sincerely,
Principal/Homeroom teacher Mariko Hoshi
Co-Principal/Weapons Teacher Axle Nova
English Teacher Reiko Soto
Math Teacher Ken Mori
Art Teacher War Shadow
Gym Teacher Kyo Hoshi
P.S. Your Djinni may come along too, if you wish. Just make sure you keep them hidden when ever they are not with you. Who knows who will try to take them. That means you Axle!
# of people coming:
Name(s):
# of Dorms (each room can hold two people):
They stared at the message once. Then twice. Then they blinked and stared again.
“Insane…Academy? Well, I guess it has a nice ring to it.” Sheba said, and everyone sweat dropped.
“Well, I guess we could, seeing as SOME PEOPLE are bored.”
“Hey!”
“Okay…I'll fill the form out.”
# of people coming: Eight
Name(s): Isaac, Mia, Ivan, Garet, Felix, Picard, Sheba, Jenna
# of Dorms (each room can hold two people): Four
“I only put us down for four rooms, if you don't mind.” Mia said and everyone agreed.
“What are the room arrangements?”
“No idea, they'll probably give us the arrangements.”
“Hang on…July 29th…that's tomorrow!” the girls shrieked
“Why are you yelling?!”
“We only have a day to pack a year's worth of clothes! We gotta get packing!” the girls said, running off to their houses. Jenna came back and grabbed Felix's collar. “I'll help you pack.” Jenna raced off again with Felix holding a sign saying `Help'. The others sighed and went off to pack.
*Konoha, the Hokage's Office*
“So, Tsunade, why did you call us here?” Naruto asked, kind of peeved. He was summoned while he was eating ramen at Ichiraku's.
“Well, I got this letter for all of you. Here.” She flicked a piece of paper onto the desk and everyone stared at it.
Dear Rookie Nine, the Sand Ninjas, and Team Gai (without Gai),
You are courteously invited to Insane Academy for a year. Don't mind the name. Someone stupid named it that. Gonna kill you Axle! Anyways, if you accept, please sign the form attached. That was not my idea either. Please meet my friend War Shadow outside Konoha at exactly 2 pm sharp on July 29th.
Sincerely,
Principal/Homeroom teacher Mariko Hoshi
Co-Principal/Weapons Teacher Axle Nova
English Teacher Reiko Soto
Math Teacher Ken Mori
Art Teacher War Shadow
Gym Teacher Kyo Hoshi
P.S. You may bring any type of weapon along, as long as it fits inside the house. If you aren't using them, please keep them hidden from anyone who might try to steal it.
# of people coming:
Name(s):
# of Dorms (each room can hold two people):
“…What the hell is this?!” Naruto yelled, pointing at the paper.
“Apparently, someone wants to enroll you into this academy. You guys want to apply?”
“Might as well. If this was a Orochimaru trap, he wouldn't have told us to bring any weapon.”
“Fine. I'll fill out the application.”
# of people coming: Fourteen
Name(s): Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Shino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Ino, Tenten, Neji, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari
# of Dorms (each room can hold two people): Seven
“Okay, I signed us up for seven rooms. Since there are fourteen of you, you will share a room with another.”
“Fine. As long as I'm not with Sasuke.”
“I'm not the ones to decide. The people running the academy do.”
“Fine. I'm gonna go pack.”
All fourteen Chunins left to pack a year's worth of clothes into a small bag. (In this fic, they are all Chunins.)
*A Random City in the Slayers Universe*
“GIVE ME BACK MY SASUAGE, GOURRY! I HAD IT FIRST!” Lina shouted, loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear her. But thankfully everyone had evacuated the moment they started eating.
“I had it first, Lina!”
“Can we please have a normal breakfast for once instead of a breakfast battle?” Zelgadis asked, sipping his coffee as he and Filia watch Amelia, Lina, and Gourry fight for their food.
“Hello, Lina.” Xellos suddenly said, holding a letter behind his back as he snuck up on Lina, making her jump
“XELLOS!” she screeched, grabbing a hold of the Mazoku's neck.
“Now, now my dear Lina. If you keep choking me, I won't give you this letter I got.” Xellos was punched into the wall when Lina grabbed the letter.
“Hmm…let's see…” She ripped the envelope open and read the letter out loud as a map fell out.
Dear Slayers,
You are courteously invited to Insane Academy for a year. Don't mind the name. Someone stupid named it that. Gonna kill you Axle! Anyways, if you accept, please sign the form attached. That was not my idea either. Please meet my friend Ken Mori in this cave at exactly 2 pm sharp on July 29th. There is a map attached.
Sincerely,
Principal/Homeroom teacher Mariko Hoshi
Co-Principal/Weapons Teacher Axle Nova
English Teacher Reiko Soto
Math Teacher Ken Mori
Art Teacher War Shadow
Gym Teacher Kyo Hoshi
P.S. You may bring any thing you want, even weapons. Just make sure you keep a good eye on them.
# of people coming:
Name(s):
# of Dorms (each room can hold two people):
…All of them stared at the letter.
Then blinked. Then blinked again. They blinked twice and eye twitched (Yes, including Xellos!) and blinked again. Finally, Zelgadis spoke.
“What…the heck is that?!”
“Apparently, it's an invitation to some school. Should we go?”
“Might as well, we have nothing else to do.”
# of people coming: Six
Name(s): Lina, Gourry, Amelia, Zelgadis, Xellos, Filia
# of Dorms (each room can hold two people): Three
“Um…Lina…why did you write my name down?”
“You're coming too, Xellos.”
“Xellos going to school? I have to see that.”
“What's a school?” everyone sweat dropped
*A Building in the middle of a Forest*
“Axle…are you sure this is a good idea?”
“Sure I'm sure! They won't destroy this place at all!”
“Then why are eight of them Adepts, fourteen are ninjas, two are sorcerer/sorceresses, a chimera/demon/human, a Mazoku, and a dragon?”
“Like I said, everything's fine…I hope…”
“What was that?”
“Nothing, nothing at all, Mariko.”
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Mariko: How was it? I REALLY hope that they can make sure the building doesn't get destroyed…
Lina: You know, how are you going to keep Xellos is the Academy? He can just poof away…
Mariko: Details, details. This is supposed to be a fic that isn't suppose to make sense.
Gourry: Where's the food?
Mariko: Were you always this dumb?
Gourry: Actually, I was a genius when I was a baby. Then my dad dropped me by accident and I become stupid.
Lina: That's `became stupid'.
Gourry: You're stupid, Lina?! I thought you were a genius sorceress…
Lina: Never mind…
Mariko: By the way, I don't own anyone. Except the people who's gonna run the academy…I feel sorry for them…
Mariko (story): Am I gonna get killed?
Mariko (author): Nope! No one's getting killed…I hope…
Lina/Gourry/Mariko (story): What was that?
Mariko (a): Nothing! Nothing at all…
Lina/Gourry/Mariko (story): Uh huh…
Mariko (a): Well, just like my other fic, `Pocket Monster Academy', if ya see any mistakes, email me and read and review! I promise over the Bible that this will be over four chapters long…
Mariko (s): You're not religious.
Mariko (a): Oh, but I am. I worship anime, manga, Kankuro, and Sesshoumaru-dono…