Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Warning about Using the Chaos Emeralds From Within the Four Worlds ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
Warning about Using the Chaos Emeralds Within the Four Worlds.

Story written by: Maurice A. Nigma


Please note: That I do not own the character contained within this short fanfiction, so don't bother trying to (pardon my language) bitch at me for writing down the characters cause I don't really own them and please do not sue me! Thank you.


This is a warning for all living beings all over the cosmos for if they are planning to use the Chaos Emeralds from within the four universes known as the "Four Worlds." These worlds are ruled by an infinite and powerful being known as the Lord of Nightmares. Each of these worlds possess its own God of light and a Dark Lord of darkness, pitted against one another for control over each of these universes. The source of all power for each of these planes, for all living things that existed, and even for the Chaos Emeralds, is the energy that's created for when the powers of light and darkness collide with one another: a power called Chaos.
The purpose for the Chaos Emeralds' very existence is that so they could absorb the chaotic energies that were being emitted by a powerful being using the powers of light and darkness with equal power and measure in order to keep the energy from raging out of control. The chaotic energies inside these emeralds would then slowly start to seep out harmlessly as the power of the Chaos Emeralds began to spread, helping with the evolutionary process, growth, and development for every living being in every universe throughout the cosmos. They act like a sort of defense program in order for the powers of both light and darkness to be in perfect harmony with one another so that one side wouldn't be able to overpower the other and the energy from within these forces wouldn't rage out of control throughout the entire cosmos.
However, that kind of defense wouldn't be able to work from within the planets of the "Four Worlds. " If even one or seven of these Chaos Emeralds were to be used from within one of these universes or is used by either the Gods or the Monsters of those worlds, the results that it would bring can be very catastrophic. It had happened once before, eons ago for when there was another universal plane within the top of the Lord of Nightmares' staffs before that universe was destroyed and returned to the Sea of Chaos from which it came.
The people, on a world that was once called Arros, had seven of these chaotic gems in seven forbidden places all around their universal plane. Like the other four worlds, that plane also contained its own God and Dark Lord who battle for control of the planet. However, there are creatures who wish to use the Chaos Emeralds to not only conquer their entire planet and over power both the Gods and the Monsters, but their entire universe as well. Little do these selfish beings realize that the Chaos Emeralds in their possession was beginning to absorb more of the chaotic energy around their universal plane as they continued to misuse their powers for their own purposes. The power that the Chaos Emeralds were absorbing came from the Lord of Nightmares herself, who emitted large amounts of this great chaotic energy.
But the infinite being contained so much of this chaotic power that the emeralds wouldn't be able to absorb and contain it for too long. Thus, when all of the Chaos Energy was finally released from the shattered prisons and emerged from surfaces of the Chaos Emeralds, the energy soon started to rage out of control, devouring everything and everyone in its path including both the forces of the Gods and Monsters of Arros's universal plane. The chaotic energy not only destroyed the entire planet, but devoured every star, planet, and solar system in its wake. Soon the universe where Arros once shone soon become a void of nothingness and is nothing but a distant memory to the other Gods and Monsters from the other worlds.
The ones who first discovered the truth behind the powers of the Chaos Emeralds and threat of trying to harness their great powers were both the God Ceiphied and the Dark Lord Ruby-Eye Shabranigdo. They both knew that if those gems were to be used in either plane of the "Four Worlds " and if either the Gods or the Monsters tried to use them for their own purposes, then both sides would suffer tremendous losses from the damage the chaotic energy would bring.
So the two beings decided that they would keep the cause of the destruction of the forgetten "Fifth World " to themselves and only give this knowledge only to their most trusted and worthy subordinates many millennia soon passed later. Soon, as both the God and Dark Lord continued to fight with one another for control of their own planet, both of these mighty lords were wiped out, however their secret wasn't destroyed along with them.
Before Ceiphied and Shabranigdo were both put to rest, they each left a stone tablet for each of their servants and subordinates to read. It tells of a story of a world that once existed before it was destroyed by an chaotic force that involves using powerful unknown gems that is best not to be tampered with. Ever since their "deaths," these subordinates were always at watch, always aware of the what would happen if these Chaos Emeralds were to be used on their worlds again. So heed these words for if these "Emeralds of Chaos" were to be misused and unleashed upon the "Four Worlds " ever again, all that awaits for you is an eternal death and despair that both Gods and Monsters alike would feel.

These words came from the stone carvings written on the
Tomb of Ciephied.