Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Adventure ❯ 2: A friend/foe and a Universe found ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own any of the characters in this story except for those which I do. Can you guess which ones I do? If so, I'll give you one MILLION monopoly dollars! ^_^ j/k and now, without much more ado, I present……………

But first, a word from our sponsors.

"Hello out there! I'm Amori!"

"And I'M Averi!!"

"And this is Xellos!" Holds up a chained and gagged Xellos.

"We're here to let you know before the story starts what the next world is, isn't that right Amori?"

"Yes, that is Averi! After much response, we have reached a decision, right Xellos?"

Xellos nods.

"So who is it Amori? No more suspense!"

"The winner is…………….Lost Universe!"

"Yeah!" Averi cheers and waves a Kane flag.

"So, here we go!!"

So now, absolutely without any more ado whatsoever, I present…….Anime Adventure

Chapter 2: A Friend/Foe and a Universe Found

Amori, Averi, and Xellos fell into a small dark area…dark, small, cramped, wet, smelly room.

"Ewwww! What IS that smell?!?" Averi pinched her nose.

"Worry about the smell later, right now just GET OFF!" Amori yelled from under her. When they fell, Xellos landed at the bottom with Amori in the middle and Averi casually sitting on top.

"Whoops! I didn't see you there, tee hee!"

"No kidding," Amori stood up and brushed herself off. "So, where are we?"

"It appears we have traveled over into one of the other worlds…" Xellos trailed off mysteriously.

"Well, no kidding mister mysterious priest, it's not like we jumped through the portal for that reason or anything!"

"Come on! Cut the sarcasm, let's find a way out of here, it's stinky!" Averi said nasally, still holding her nose. "Hey! I think I hear someone coming!"

Voices came closer and closer, "Shhhhh!" Amori said so automatically Xellos started singing loudly, "WE'RE HEEEERRRREEEEE!"

"Moron!" Amori did a Lina-like choke-hold on Xellos.

"Hey, I think there might be someone in here!"

"I dunno….."

"Oh no oh no oh no OH NO! THEY FOUND US!" Averi began to freak out.

"Maybe if you just SHUT UP they WOULDN'T!" Amori yelled at her

"You know, you really shouldn't yell Amori, they'll know we're here!" Xellos smirked.

"Yeah, I think you might be right about that Fred, I think someone's in there."

"Definitely, definitely someone Barney." He opened the door and….

…Amori, Averi and Xellos all fell out of the Janitor's closet.

"So THAT'S what the smell was!" Averi laughed at the bucket on Xellos's head, "We came out of the closet! Ta da!" she struck a pose in front of the men who had discovered them.

"Who are you guys?"

"What are you doing in that closet?"

"Well, now that is-"

"-A SECRET!" Amori and Averi said in unison.

"Hey, my copyright!"

"Ah, loopholes my friend, nothing in there against FINISHING the line for ya! ^_~"

"Ah, you guys are crazy…I think we should bring them in, don't you Fred?"

"Yes Barn, let's take them to Lieutenant Rail."

"Rail….Rail…..Why does that sound so familiar?"

"Well, if you'll turn to page 21 of the 'sites to see' booklet we put together before we left Averi, you'll see a picture of Rail Claymore, Lieutenant of the Universal Guardians."

"He's a site to see?" Xellos questioned.

"Oooh yeah" the girls said in unison.

"Hey! Where'd you get those personal files?"

"Oh, ummmmm…."

"Spies! Traitors! You work for Nightmare, don't you!"

"Ummmm…."

"Errrr…uh…"

"YES! Yes they do!"

"Your coming with us!" Barney grabbed both of the girls' arms.

"Hey HEY! Watch it!" Amori yelled.

"Yeah…..I'm fragile…and XELLOS WAS IN CHARGE OF IT ALL! BRING HIM TOO!"

Fred grabbed Xellos's arms, "Oh harder big boy"

***

The two guards brought them down a long corridor to an office.

Barney knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"How do I look Amori?"

"Fine, you look fine….how's my hair?"

"Oh, perfect. Is my mascara running?"

"Um, no, it's fine, is anything in my teeth?"

"Would you evil-doers shutup!"

Without realizing it, during their primping, they had been carried into Rail's office and were now being yelled at by the one named "Barney"

Averi's eyes grew big and filled with crocodile tears. "Your mean!" she sniffled.

"Really mean" Amori started to cry.

"Oh brother" Xellos rolled his eyes.

"You guards may leave." The voice called, the back of his chair facing them.

The guards left and finally Rail faced them, "Hello. So as I understand it, you three are working for Nightmare?"

Averi drooled "I'll be anything you want me to be!"

Amori got stars in her eyes, "If you say so!"

Xellos shrugged, "I don't even KNOW what nightmare is…but it sounds fun!"

"Hmm, you three aren't from around here, are you?"

"I'll be from anywhere you want me to be!"

"Averi….. -_-"

Xellos laughed nervously, "Oh no, we're from here hee hee hee."

"Um…no we're not"

"Averi!"

"We're from a parallel universe, much like yours except not, where we are mazok-"

"AVERI!"

"Ix-nay on the uppid-say"

"Huh?"

"SHUTUP!"

"Oh"

The door to the office opened at that moment and a cute brown-haired girl walked in, "Oh, I didn't know you had company Lt. Rail!" walked in the office further with a cup of coffee, "Here you go-oops!" the girl tripped, pouring the hot coffee all over Xellos.

"Oh I'm SO sorry Lt. Rail! Wait, your not Lt.Rail! But…you are cute!"

"Neena!"

"Your not bad…If I wasn't from a different Universe and Race, you and me could hook up, ya know?"

Neena giggled

"Hmmm…Xellos is just gonna get in the way! We need some pest control!"

"Raid?"

"NO! Something to keep Xellos occupied when we AREN'T filming…." A lightbulb flashed above Amori's head, "I know!" and with a snap of her fingers, there was a bright flash of light in the room.

"What…is that?" Rail said, covering his eyes.

"Is it Nightmare?"

"It's mine…." Xellos grumbled, taking a new spot crouched behind the desk.

"Where….where AM I…THIS time?" Fillia looked around her.

"Where did you come from?" Rail asked.

"Hi Fillia! Sorry about this, we needed your help with a small problem of ours!"

"You two are…..Monsters!"

"You say that so meanly!" Averi fell to her knees and began to cry dramatically.

"Well, yeah, but you can't help what your born into, right?"

"I suppose…."

"Look Fillia! It's Xellos!" Averi, with amazing strength, picked up the corner of the desk and pointed at Xellos, hiding.

"Namagomi!"

"Well, hi there Fillia-chan, so lovely to see you! Have you gained some weight?"

"Die MAZOKU!" Fillia pulled out her mace and began to chase him around the room.

"Oh my!" Neena sat down in a chair stunned.

"What IS going on? Where did that girl, and YOU come from?"

Amori looked to Averi for help, and saw that Averi was running after Fillia running after Xellos, filming it all the time, "Granny will LOVE this!"

"Ok, here's the thing, Rail, can I call you Rail?"

"No."

"Ok then, Railly it is! See we're from….a fan club! The….uh, Swordbreaker Club! And, uh, we were looking for it, when we got lost!"

"In the closet?"

"Well, my traveling companions aren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch…."

Rail looked at the trio chasing around the room, "I see…"

"So, we were looking for the ship, and uh, got lost in the closet, then those mean guards came, and well, you know the rest!"

"Well, I suppose that's believable…"

"Isn't it though?" Averi had stopped running after Fillia and Xellos and now closed in on Rail's face, "So tell me, Lt." Averi's voice dropped an octive, "Are you, seeing anyone?"

"Hey!" Neena yelled, getting in the camera shot.

"So, now we'll be leaving! Just point us in the direction of the ship and we'll be on our way!"

"I'm afraid I can't let you psycho people out there." Rail crossed his arms, "You guys are nuts!"

"Ok then……RUN FOR IT!"

Averi and Amori ran out the door, grabbing Xellos's cape and pulling him along, which of course made Fillia follow cause she still wanted to beat him.

"Should I call the guards Lt. Rail?"

"No Neena, just let them go….I have a headache…"

***

Stopping for a breather, and letting Fillia get her aggressions out, Averi and Amori looked at a station map.

"I don't know how to possibly find it!"

"What about information?"

"Yeah, right Averi, we'll just pick up that phone and ask them! I'm SOOO sure they'll just tell us!"

"Hi, Information? Can you tell me where the Swordbreaker is docked? Gate 14? Thanks!"

"Oh, just shutup…Let's go!"

Will the group find Gate 14? Will Fillia kill Xellos? Will they get to interview the Swordbreaker Group? Will I ever stop asking questions? The answers to all of these, and possibly more, (but I'm NOT making any promises!) in the next exciting Chapter of ……

ANIME ADVENTURE!!

Check your local listings.