Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Adventure ❯ 3: Insert Title Here ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: Insert Title Here

"Hi Hi all you readers out there! Amori and Averi here for another exciting chapter of Anime Adventure!"

"Yup! And we have an …interesting one!"

"Yes, and please excuse the lack of a title, we got a little brain fried…"

"Yes, well, anyways, without further ado, we present for your reading pleasure……..

"FOUR!" Amori yelled as she punted Xellos through the open doorway to the next world.

"IT'S GOOD!" Averi yelled, throwing her arms up. The rest of them (Amori, Averi, Fillia and Baby Val) all joined a bruised and beaten Xellos in the next world.

"So…does anyone know where we are?" Amori asked, looking around. They were in a forest.

"Hmmmmm…..I dunno…."

"I think….we're in a forest."

"Once again Xellos, thank you for pointing out the obvious."

Behind them they heard a big explosion.

"What the hell-"

"What was that?" Fillia asked, holding Val protectively even though Val was giggling at the noise.

"Oh no…I know where we are!" Xellos yelled, "We have to get outta here!"

"Why? Where are we?" Averi asked.

"…In the name of justice!" a girls voice came out of the woods.

"…and in the name of truth and love!" another girls voice came.

"On behalf of the moon, I will punish you!" yet another girls voice carried over to them.

"My…..teeth…..hurt….." Averi held her head.

"Too…..much……sweetness….." Amori covered her ears.

"…….." Xellos was in too much pain to speak, the goodness of it all had him rolling on the ground in agony.

"Um…as much as I like to see Xellos in pain, maybe we should find out who that is and where we are?" Fillia questioned.

"I know where we are!" Amori struck a pose and pointed towards the voices, "Welcome to the Sailor Moon world!!!!!!!!"

"Totally stealing my act," Averi grumbled.

"You stole in the first place Averi, Come on, let's go!" Amori and Averi ran, dragging Xellos along, Fillia and Baby Val followed slowly.

There was Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars, and Sailor Venus fighting against some sort of monster (and not Xellos).

"Hey! Hey! Can we get an interview!" Averi ran up to the three girls.

"What? Can't you see we're in the middle of something? Get out of here!" Sailor Mars snapped at her.

"Did I ask YOU Ms. PMS?"

"What!" Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus giggled while Sailor Mars fumed. "What did you just call me?"

"You heard me! Pull the stick out your butt and get over yourself! We're talking to the blonde!"

"Me?" Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus said in unison.

"The one with the funky hairdo."

"Well, then she MUST mean you Sailor Moon…" Sailor Venus flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Hey! My hair is not funky, it's stylin'."

"Excuse me….I'm trying to suck the life energy out of people, so if we're done here, I've got some stuff to do…" the monster turned to start to walk away.

Xellos walked up the monster, "You know, I'd just like to say that your doing an excellent job…keep up the good work." Xellos shook his hand.

"Fine, we'll finish it now!" Sailor Moon pulled out her scepter thingy.

"Duck!" Amori yelled, ducking and covering her head.

"Duck? Where!" Averi began looking around, and….

"Moon…..Scepter…..Elimination!" And around and around she went, her hair whipping around, sending Averi flying.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Averi went flying.

"I TOLD you to duck….."

Meanwhile, the monster had been "Moondusted" but Xellos had been caught in it. Now he was all glittery and shinny.

"Xellos…are you ok?"

"I….think so."

"Are you sure?" Amori asked, Averi crawled out from beneath the bushes she had landed in.

"Yes…In fact, I've never felt better. I feel…wonderful."

"Wonderful? O.o?" Averi, Amori and Fillia all asked him.

"Yes, and happy too…. In fact, I liked what they did so much, I want to be JUST like Sailor Moon!"

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Are you SURE you feel ok Xellos?"

"Yes! I can feel TRUTH and LOVE flowing through my veins!"

"Your scaring me." Averi hid back in the bush.

"From now on, call me SAILOR SECRET!" Xellos did some sort of transforming thing and appeared in a purple sailor outfit just like the rest of the scouts.

"What the hell?!?"

"HEY! Meatball head! What the hell did you do to him??" Averi yelled at Sailor Moon.

"Um…..I dunno….he got in the way…" Sailor Moon looked down at her scepter and drew a circle in the dirt with her foot.

"Hey! I don't know who you think you are buddy, but not just ANYONE can be a Sailor Scout!" Sailor Mars yelled at Xellos.

"Yeah, because then we'd have too many people like Raye," Sailor Moon said sarcastically.

"HEY! Don't give away my secret identity!"

"Like it's even secret!"

"Did someone call Sailor Secret!" Xellos pranced over in his purple Sailor Suit.

"Zellas isn't going to like this at all…" Amori sighed.

"And she's gonna blame us…..and hurt us," Averi whined.

"I kind of like it, the color looks good on him," Fillia giggled.

"Maybe we should take him to Luna and Artemis at the temple…they might know what's going on," Sailor Venus suggested.

So they did just that.

***

"I have no idea what could be wrong with him…what about you Artemis?" the purple cat Luna asked the white one.

"I'm….busy!" Artemis said as Averi squeezed the living daylights out of him.

"You are SOOOOO cute!! I wanna take you home and love you, and hug you and squeeze you and keep you for my very own!!!!"

"H…E….L….P!"

"Averi! Drop the talking feline! We have more important things than finding you a new pet! And don't forget what happened to your last pet."

"That wasn't my fault! Mr. Fishy died of natural causes!"

"Being deep-fried is not a natural cause!"

"Deep-fried? HELP!" Artemis yelped.

Sailor Venus tapped Averi on the shoulder, "I'm sorry, Artemis is my cat"

"Oh…. Ok!" Averi dropped Artemis, bored with him now, and picked up the video camera to tape Sailor Secret for future blackmailing purposes. "Hey Sailor Secret, vogue for me!"

"So…how do you keep your hair so nice Fillia?" Sailor Venus asked her.

"Well, we dragons have a genetic enhancement of hair follicles that…." Fillia and Sailor Venus trailed off into their own little beauty world.

"I know! We can call Darien!" Sailor Moon exclaimed.

"That's your answer to everything isn't it?" Sailor Mars yelled.

"Well, he IS studying to be a doctor!"

"That's a great idea!" Amori said.

"You just wanna see your boyfriend."

"Shutup Raye!"

"Don't give away my secret identity!"

"Someone call me!" Sailor Secret/Xellos did a little dance.

"NO!"

"By the way, we all know who you are, so you can just de-transform…with skirts that short, I'm sure your getting an awful draft," Amori informed them.

"Um….ok I guess, we can do that."

So the girls de-transformed. Just at that moment, a horrible monster's shadow fell over them at the temple.

"What's that!"

"Oh my god! It's a monster!"

"GRRRRRR ARGHH!" The monster growled at them.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

________________________________________________________________

What terrible evil has befallen the temple? What will happen to our courageous adventurers? Will there be any more story? Will we ever get off our butts to write the next one? Will I ever win the lottery? Will pigs every fly? Maybe then I'll stop asking stupid questions? Find out some of these answers in Part II!