Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Adventure ❯ Commercial Break # 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Commercial Break # 2

"Hello there, Amori and Averi Malee here, and we have a question for all you people out there."

"Have you ever wanted hair like your favorite Anime character? I know I have."

"But Amori, how do I get hair like my favorite character, say, like Rezo?"

"I'm glad you asked that Averi. You can get hair like that by putting glue in your hair and sleeping that way but what's practical about that? I mean, you'll literally have pillow hair! Your pillow will be stuck to your hair!"

"Yeah, I don't want that again!"

"Umm…..ok! Another way is to stick you finger in a light socket, but unless you're a masochist like Xellos, that's not too appealing."

"Nope, that hurts."

"Yeah…well, me and my select group of researchers (curtain pulls up behind them showing monkeys working in a laboratory) have come up with this all new machine to help you with your anime hair! The 'Anime Hair 4 U 4000"

"But Amori, what's up with the 4000?"

Glares at Averi "I'm glad you asked that Averi"

"EEP!"

"The first 3999 didn't quite work, but the 4000 is a success! Just listen to these satisfied customers!"

"I've always wanted hair like Goku, now I do!"

Kenzel

"When I was first turned into a Chimera, my hair stuck straight up, but with the help of the Anime Hair 4 U, it's better than ever. Damn you Rezo….."

Zelgadis

"When I was first created, my hair looked nothing like Rezo's. Now it's better than his, yes, it has surpassed the originals HAHAHAHAHA!"

Kopii

"I really didn't want to look like any particular anime character, but with the help of the Anime Hair 4 U, I got a Anime look all my own….I don't get though why nobody copies it…."

Martina

"Anime Hair 4 U 4000 worked for all these people, and now it can work for you too!"

"So, Amori, how does it work?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked Averi! We have our very willing assistant, Xellos, to demonstrate for you!"

Lina drags a bound Xellos forward and places him in the machine.

"This isn't in my job description!"

Amori slams the door on him. "So, Averi, I'll let you choose what hair style you'd like to see Xellos in!"

"NO LET ME!" Zelgadiss came bursting into the studio.

"Ok, my Zelga-hunny-bunny, go ahead."

Zel stares at the choices, "Hmm decisions decisions….alright! I choose Valgaav!"

"Excellent choice. Now, what you do is put the enclosed hair sample of the anime character you wish to have hair like, and place it in the hole clearly marked "insert hair sample here".

"Woowwww!"

"Now Zelgadiss, did you want it with or without horn?"

"I have that option?"

"Yes, every hair accessory is optional."

"With! With!"

"Ok….press the accessory button to turn it on!"

"By the way Amori, how did you get the hair samples?"

"I'm glad you asked that Lina! While you all were sleeping, Averi went around with a pair of scissors and got samples!"

"I didn't get yours Zel, but now I got the metal snippers!"

"AHH!"

"Hey! Come back!"

"Don't chase my Zelga-hunny-bunny!"

"Can we get on with this, I wanna go blow some bandits up!"

"Alright Lina, so then just flip the switch, and behold the magic of the Anime Hair 4 U 4000!"

The machine starts shining all sorts of different colors and making weird beeping and humming noises. All in the room stop what their doing to watch.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH…..AAAHHHHHHHHH" (like fireworks.)

"And wa-lah! Here's the new and improved Xellos!" Opens the door. Xellos steps out of the machine with Valgaavs hair, horn and all (can you picture it folks? Can ya?)

"Well….I always wanted to be horny! ^_^"

"XELLOS!" everyone yells at him.

"What the hell is going on!" Val appears in the doorway, with Xellos's Hairstyle. "Why do I have the fruitcakes hair…and why does he have mine!"

"O.O"

"Whoops…..well I guess the 4000 doesn't work either…it's magic just transfers one's hair to the others….whoops, my bad ^_^! Oh well…..If your still interested, send $50 plus $10,000 shipping and handling to:

Anime Hair 4 U

P.O. Box 1234

Wolf Pack Island, 55555

Until next time….I'm Amori Malee!"

Averi runs by, still trying to get Zels hair, "And I'm Averi!"

"Hey! What about my hair?" Val yelled.

"Er…Bye!"

"Why you little…hey, come back here!" Amori goes running.

The End

Please stay tuned for your regularly scheduled broadcast…