Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Boredom in the Classroom ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Boredom in the Class Room
Jay-chan

OK, this is what happens inside my head when I am really REALLY bored! I just finally decided to write it down and then I got this. Hope you enjoy my insanity! Ja!

----------

Jay-chan: *yawn* Man, I'm bored…Does this guy have a life? *Chibi Zel appears on her shoulder with a little puff of blue smoke*

Zel: You realize that you should be listening…

Jay-chan: *yawns and looks at Zel* Wow nice entrance… *Zel blushes slightly but nods* So, who are you supposed to be?

Zel: *looks at his white robes and shrugs* It's your imagination.

Jay-chan: *has her head proped up on her hand looking at Zel* Point taken.

Zel: You're still not listening to the teacher.

Jay-chan: *whines* But I'm bored! Besides, he's just dragging on and on…!

Zel: About what?

Jay-chan: How am I supposed to know!

Zel: *clears his throat* Well, you are in his class…

Jay-chan: *looks flustered* So?

Voice: Yeah, Zel-kun. 'So?'

Jay-chan: *jumps slightly as another voice pipes up from her other shoulder* Yipe! W-Who?

Zel: *growls* Xelloss…

Jay-chan: *gets angry* What the hell are you doing here?! *Looks are around* And where did you come from?

Xelloss: *Points in front of Jay-chan* That girl is staring, you know. ^_^

Jay-chan: *turns to girl* Can I help you? *girl looks startled and turns around again* What was with her?

Xelloss: *taps chin* Well, could it be because you're talking to yourself? ^_^

Jay-chan: *glare* Shut up.

Xelloss: Ok! But you realize that you just told yourself to shut up, right? ^_^

Jay-chan: *growls* Why are you here?

Xelloss: I was invited! ^_^

Jay-chan: By who?!

Xelloss: *points at himself* By me! ^_^

Jay-chan: THAT DOESN'T COUNT!

Teacher: Jessica? Did you have something to say?

Jay-chan: Huh? Oh, uh..no.

Teacher: Oh, come come now. You seemed to eager to interrupt my class. You must have SOMETHING to say.

Jay-chan: *blushes and laughs nervously* Nope, nothing at all.

Teacher: *Glares but returns to teaching*

Xelloss: *claps* Wow! That's a girl, Jay-chan. You tell him who is boss! ^_^

Jay-chan: *growls and reaches for chibi Xelloss*

Zel: Well, coming back to your question earlier. It was your imagination that brought us here. So technically, it's your fault we're... *stops as Jay-chan shoots him a warning glare*

Xelloss: *teleports out of Jay-chan's grasp and is now floating in front of her face* Tisk Tisk, Jay-chan. Why so touchy?

Jay-chan: *grumbles* I'm tired, bored and hungry. That would make anyone touchy.

Zel: *shrugs* Makes sense.

Jay-chan: I think so. *yawn* Damn, I have a Mazoku on one shoulder and a talking rock *Zel glares* on the other and I'm STILL bored! ARGH!! *lets her head fall and slams it on her desk*

Xelloss: Ouch...

Zel: Ano...You OK?

Jay-chan: Don't say anything...

*~*~*~*~*
(5 minutes later)

Zel: *Still sitting on Jay-chan's shoulder watching the teacher* Uh, this is a World Civ. class, right?

Jay-chan: *snaps out of zoneing mode* Wh-what? Oh! Yeah, it is. Why?

Xelloss: *points at the board from his seat at the edge of Jay-chan's desk with a small question mark floating over his head* Then why is he teaching English? ^_^;;

Jay-chan: *looks at the board and sweatdrops* I. Have. No. Idea.

(5 minutes later)

Jay-chan: *smiles happily as she reads Libby-chan's fanfic in her anime binder*

Zel: You realize you're smiling like an idiot, don't you?

Jay-chan: Do I care? *sighs as it reaches a cute part*

Zel: *shrugs*

Xelloss: Well, do you care that the teacher is giving you weird looks? ^_^

Jay-chan: Huh?! *looks up from reading*

Xelloss: *swipes Jay-chan's Anime binder and runs*

Jay-chan: HEY!!

Teacher: *taps foot* What is it, Jessica?

Jay-chan: *pales* Uh-oh...

Zel: Great going...

Jay-chan: *flicks Zel off her shoulder and points at the kid behind her* He kicked me!

Kid: Did not!

Jay-chan: *slips him a piece of candy*

Kid: *takes candy* I-I mean... Yes, I did!

Teacher: *frowns* Just keep it down and no more interruptions!

Jay-chan/Kid: Yes sir...

Xelloss: Very Sneaky, Jay-chan... Very Sn- *gets strangles by Jay-chan*

Jay-chan: You dirty little....

Zel: *holds binder above his head* Here's your binder...

Jay-chan: *drops Xelloss and hugs binder lovingly* Aww...My baby!!! *goes back to reading and Xelloss and Zel sweatdrop*

(10 minutes later)

Zel: *looks at clock* Just a little bit longer.

Xelloss: Yep! ^_^

Jay-chan: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... *RING!!!* YAY!

*Class gets up to leave*

Jay-chan: *starts to get up from desk smiling*

Teacher: *shakes head* I don't think so, Jessica. For all the noise you caused, you're staying after class...

Jay-chan: *groans and slams head on desk again* Noo...!

Xelloss: Ouch...

Zel: I really don't think that's healthy....

*Fades to black*