Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Chapter 2 ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tralala fiddle dee dee I don't own Slayers so please don't sue, tee hee. Pai-wei knows she's strange, Pai-wei's been watching a lot of musical movies.

The guardsman solemnly stood at his post in the Ul Copt castle, gazing upon the crests hung from the ceiling in the hall that was his afternoon post. He took a long sigh and leaned back wary of the finely crafted crystal vase holding the royal flowers the Belaryuu Lilies. The guards keen ears twitched to a pair of feet and angry cursing he looked up the hall and saw his princess stomping down the hallway mumbling something under her breath. He sluggishly melted out of his laid back position and stood straight as a pole as the princess passed him and down the corridor stamping her feet wildly on the red carpet.

"I can't believe how they just……oooohh." She grumbled as Filia waltzed passed Girdy the chief of serevntry not noticing that she hold her tongue before sprouting curses in front of someone but the princess gave no heed of caring. Girdy blinked in surprise as he heard the princess definitely mouthing words so crude as she walked towards her chambers.

"What's all the hullabaloo about?" Girdy pondered to herself as she rushed towards the kitchen to ask for information.

*****

Filia slammed her wooden door shut and kicked off her shoes not caring as they almost cracked into her vanity mirror. The blonde sluggishly dragged herself to her bed and pulled back her white drapes flinging herself on the mattress. "This is insane………how is it that I must be wed to that……that……brigand." She stuttered trying to find suitable words for a person she despised with great hatred. Her eyes softened as her mind wandered and she shifted her face to the left her long golden hair covering half of her face. "How, could I actually forget meeting him."

**Flashback***

The King of Ryu passed back and forth in his private chambers looking casually at Tai, his oldest friend and advisor for guidance. "So, everything is ready and well prepared for the arrival the Metallium royal family?" he asked his face turning weary from worries and negative thoughts. Tai nodded his hand and took out a sheet of parchment with a few glancing at the paper he gave the King a heart smile.

"Everything is on schedule sire, by my standards on how everything is working out nothing can possibly go wrong." He stated placing the parchment back in his pocket. The king shook his head his blonde hair bouncing from left to right as he looked out the window.

"You never know old friend there's always that chance tha…….." the King was interrupted by a few dainty knocks on the door. "You may enter." He called as the door opened and in came his wife her visage looking slightly crossed and annoyed.

"It seems that our little daughter has decided to venture out of the castle. For I have been looking for her for about 30 minutes and she is nowhere in sight." She explained as the King raised a brow.

"But I specifically told her too stay in her room. That little devil she reminds me of myself too much." He said with a grin as he turned to Tai, who was quite silent through this whole ordeal. "Well my good friend I give you good luck on finding the princess, you have 15 minutes." He stated giving him a slight nudge towards the door.

"Yes, good luck Tai and here's a bit of advice don't turn your back on her for a second." The Queen warned as she began to push Tai out the door. Tai sighed and wondered why he was bestowed with such a task and ran out the hall ever so often glancing at each dark corner for the missing princess.

*****

Filia raised her hand as she pulled herself one branch higher at the young oak tree he decided to climb for a small little adventure. She accidentally tore her light beige trousers against one renegade bark that decided to stick out. Filia briskly climbed up another branch limb and decided she was far from high enough and planted her rear on a stationary and sturdy branch.

"Oh, how cute." The princess said as she saw a family of robins huddled closely together in their nest. Filia smiled as she swung her feet looking at the beautiful view that was around her. "I know I promised father that I would stay in the castle but the kingdom looks so beautiful at this time of day." She breathed in a soft voice as her short blonde hair blew in the breath. She glanced to the right of a field seeing someone running towards her at top speed. "That's Tai, but why is he……oh no the royal visit from the Metalliums."

"Princess! Princess!" Tai yelped as he came charging towards her at top speed. Filia panicked and quickly started to jump down the tree, landing touché first on the prickly grass.

"I'm over here Tai am I really that late." She called as the advisor came before her grabbing her hand and hauling her on her feet. Tai began to pull her back to the castle as fast as his leads could go.

"Princess you father requires your presence immediately and he expects you to be fully dressed and trimmed." He explained as he continued to drag her across the field. The princess shook with fear and hoped her punishment wouldn't be extreme.

"Tai, how much trouble do you think I'm in?" she asked in a soft and timid voice. Tai would've answered but a sound-shattering yell came emitting from the castle.

"FILIA!" The King yelled from the castle windows causing both the advisor and princess to in crease their speed and momentum. Tai shook his head his bushy brown hair wiping his face.

"That much trouble, princess." He said as they continued to run towards the castle.

*****

Filia fidgeted in her pink dress and itched her for sleeve in annoyance. Even though this was her prettiest dress it always the itchiest and tightest. The princess took a quick look towards her father and thought about the punishment he gave her. She would have to do 1000 lines, spend all her time showing the royal Metallium children around and attend 15 more lessons of etiquette and well proper manners classes. The Queen cam over to her and gave her a hug.

"Stop, fidgeting Filia and relax your father isn't that mad at you." Her mother soothed as the princess snuggled into her white blonde hair and took another look at her Father who gave her a stern yet small happy smile. At that moment a messenger ran in getting the attention of the lords, ladies and the Ryu royal family.

"The Metallium family has arrived and they shall be entering post hast, sire." He said as everyone was engulfed in chit hat of the Metallium arrival. The doors began to open and the room grew hush as The Metallium family stepped accompanied by their personal guards carrying their royal crest of the black and gold wolves. "I know announce the Metallium Royal family!" There were 5 of them that Filia could see: A tall man who was probably the King with long black hair and dark eyes. A tall pretty woman beside with light brown skin and silver hair holding a small baby girl with light tufts of lavender hair on her head. A young boy who was either 1 or 2 years younger than Filia, who had short and messy back hair and dark eyes like his father and the other boy how was either Filia's age or a year older with straight purple hair and his eyes seemed to be closed and he was donning a large and happy grin.

"Welcome, welcome." The King of Ryu said as he rushed family towards their guests. The princess looked up towards her mother as she made an elegant bow and Filia looked back at the Metalliums as she gave them a sloppish curtsy getting a few chuckles from the young boys. Filia looked back at the boy with the purple hair and she could feel her face heating up.

"This is going to be a long week." She mumbled to herself as she returned to her former position.

Ah, the next chapter is complete so what do you think Of Pai-wei's writing. Please people review I'd like to here comments, criticism, flames and ideas are all welcomed. Pai-wei loves to hear that stuff so review pretty please.