Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ DG's Twisted Lil' Dark Lord Fic ❯ The Origional Twisted ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I... don't... own... Slayers. Phew said it.

Warnings: Some slight cussing, and brief nudity, nothing detailed or graphic but enough for a PG-13 rating.

Some Notes from DG: Well I've been meaning to write this for a while now, but I kept putting it off. *is showered with nags a certain someone sent @_@ ooooooroooooo...* It all started as an innocent little fan art... which I then promptly decided to turn into a fan fic!

Xellos: ...

DG: Poor Xellie, he's already seen the pic and is now very depressed about what's going to be happening to him. Hee hee, I do enjoy being evil! ~.^ Oh and Dy-kun and Sherra may seem just a wee bit OOC, but this mainly due to the fact that I know next to nothing 'bout them.

DG's Twisted Lil' Dark Lord Fic

(cool title, ne?)

What you see on the surface of someone isn't always a person's true face. This could be said about a certain gorgeous incredibly handsome and sexy... *Xellos: Dammit DG! Stop drooling on the keyboard!*

Umm... right! As I was saying this could be said about a certain Dark Lord who went by the name of Dynast. Though outwardly he maintained his calm, cool, and ruthless facade, and not to mention a great body and thick black hair... *Xellos: DG You're doing it again!* Oh yes umm... sorry 'bout that! Any way despite the exterior *DG: I shall not drool! I shall not drool* Dynast liked to think he was a pretty decent guy on the inside. He just kept up the scary cold guy act because well... you can't exactly be a warm happy Dark Lord and still get the respect you deserve.

Currently happy Lil' Dy-kun was engaging in one of his favorite hobbies. That is making ice sculptures... of cute and fuzzy woodland creatures. Not even his own servants knew of his secret hobby. He only did this when no one else was present in his palace. *DG: Don't know where Dy-kun lives, but I imagine it to be a huge shiny palace made of ice. (nods) Yep yep. * All of his servants were either on missions or had been given the day off. So taking this brief period of solitude he had decided to finish up his latest project.

That is until the door gong sounded. *DG: Some people have bells, some have knockers, but cool people have gongs! Yep yep. *

With a wave of his hand Dynast sent his sculpture (this one was a bunny) to a secret chamber that only he knew about. Hey he couldn't just let people see it! That would most certainly ruin his reputation. He then proceeded to the door to see who would dare interrupt him.

"Hello Dynast darling, how are you doing? Very nice weather up here, a bit cold for my tastes, but who am I to complain? After all I will be staying here for quite some time."

That said Zelas briskly bounced inside door, followed by a large moving mound of suitcases, bags, cosmetic cases and any other such necessary gear for the traveling dark lord. Of course she had multiplied the normal baggage amount by about 10, but hey who's counting?

"Now Xellos I'd like you to bring all my things up to the silver suite in the East wing, floor three. I'm going to Dynast's cellar to see what I can do about wine, not that I'll find much. Mr. Freeze over there is just so damn sober it scares me."

The baggage mound, however, was having some minor difficulties. Wobbling unsteadily towards the stairs, he had the misfortune of slipping on a patch of ice. And I bet you can guess what happened then. Yup, bags everywhere, including one filled to the brim with almost every style of panties imaginable, which also just so happened to bust open showering poor Dynast with them.

All the while this was happening Zelas's words were finally starting to sink in 'After all I will be staying here for quite some time.' He blinked.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

Zelas paused from her task of lecturing her minion on how horribly hentai he was being, opening her "personal" bag like that. Upon hearing Dynast yell (a rare occurrence indeed) she blinked and tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Why Dynast darling, I was just telling Xellos here that-"

"NO! YOU… HERE… WHY?!" strangely enough Dynast's normally pale complexion had turned a bright red.

"Gee Dynast you sound so, how do the authors put it? Out of character?

"MY QUESTION WOLF GIRL!"

Zelas made a mental note not to anger/embarrass Dynast in the future.

"Well you see," she began, "I went out drinking with Gaav the other day, and I well… made the mistake of insulting his err… manhood. And now he's after my blood. I honestly didn't know he'd get that mad at me. So until he cools off I'm living here!" She added an extra super cute smile at the end.

Dynast blanched. The last person Zelas had stayed with was Dolphin. A Dolphin that was perfectly sane before the visit, but after well… you know.

"No, absolutely not!" Dynast didn't know what Zelas had done to Dolphin but it sure as hell wasn't happening to him!

"Oh really?"

Zelas then slinked up very close to Dynast. So close he could feel the red color was beginning to return to his face.

"But darling, I know your secret."

Dynast's eyes widened. But how? No one knew about the ice sculptures but him. How the hell did she find out about them? And if he refused to let Zelas stay, he just knew she would go blabbing about it everywhere. And then his reputation would permanently damaged, ground to dust, stabbed, dead, gone bye bye, you get the picture.

"Fine you can stay here for a little, I suppose," he said defeated.

"Oh thank you, thank you, Dy-kun! I love you! You're the best" she then glomped Dy-kun and planted a big wet kiss on his cheek.

Dynast sighed and just hoped Gaav would forget about Zelas soon… very soon. He started to walk away but…

"Umm… Dynast?"

"What now?"

Zelas said no more but merely pointed to one of her runaway panties resting on his shoulder.

Dynast swept the offensive thing off thinking, 'I'm not going to survive this am I?'

* * *

several hours later…

Zelas sighed there was nothing better then a hot bubble bath, a box of chocolates, and several bottles of Dynast's very best wine. 'And it was so easy to convince Dynast to let me stay! All I had to say was I know your secret! Oh ho ho, I don't even know what it is! But since I'm here I might as well do a little snooping!'

She poured herself another glass of wine. Yes Dynast really did have a nice place. She could definitely stand to stay here for quite a while.

* * *

in a random hallway…

Xellos was exhausted. It had taken him forever to get all of Zelas's stuff up to the suite. And now he was having a bit of trouble finding the room Dynast had told him he could stay. But now he was wandering aimlessly around completely lost. Now Xellos wasn't normally the kind to get so lost so easily, but as stated earlier Xellos was exhausted, and therefore paying absolutely no attention to where his feet were taking him. Combine that with the fact of how incredibly huge Dynast's palace was (Xellos was willing to be one could fit half of Wolf Pack Island in the main hall alone) it was really quite easy to get lost.

"At this rate I'll never find a bed to get some sleep in."

After about another hour of wandering around, Xellos just decided to pick a random door, open it up and cross his fingers that it had something in it that resembled a bed or couch.

Success!

The first room he opened was very obviously a bedroom. Bed, dresser, closet. A very nice room too. So happy was Xellos that he didn't even notice many of the clues that hinted the room already had an owner. Various posters of Dynast plastered the walls, a large potted fern with a nametag reading 'Bob the Fern', several piles of laundry scattered across the floor, and a chibi Dynast plushie adorning the dresser.

Since Xellos had been stuck carrying Zelas's baggage, he had forgotten to bring any himself, so seeing that he had a lack of pajamas he simply stripped down to his boxers (purple silk! ^.^ I wonder how many Xellos fan girls out there are drooling right now?) and hoppeed into bed. He sighed with pleasure as he pulled the covers over him and happily went to dream land.

* * *

another random hallway...

Dynast was actually quite surprised. After the initial scene, nothing out of the ordinary had happened. His guests were actually being quite quiet. Everything was actually peaceful. Maybe Zelas staying over wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. Well then again maybe not.

This is what Dynast was thinking while he made his way to his personal bath. With the earlier 'panty' incident Dynast had been contaminated with, shudder, girl cooties. And until he washed off he would just feel very icky.

* * *

the bathroom...

Zelas got out of the tub and wrapped up in a big fuzzy bathrobe she had 'borrowed' from Dynast's closet. Then she heard the doorknob turn.

"Hey! Who locked the door? Sherra that better not be you hoarding my towels again!"

Zelas's eyes widened. This must be Dy-kun's personal bath. If he found her in here he might get a bit mad. She had already ticked him off pretty bad today, if she did, then he might decide to throw her out, secret or no secret.

The door began to open.

Oh no oh no oh no...

Thinking fast Zelas zipped into the bathroom closet and closed the door, just as Dynast entered.

* * *

Entering the bathroom Dynast looked around warily, seeing no one he turned the water on and began to undress. After a few minutes he turned the faucet off, and was about to get in when he realized he was missing something. Bubble Bath! Like anyone knows a bath just isn't a bath without bubbles!

So he walked over to the closet to retrieve some of his favorite Strawberry bubble bath.

* * *

in the closet...

Not good, not good, not good...

Zelas could hear Dynast move around outside. She could hear him turn on the water and undress. And now... now she could hear him walking towards the closet door. And as the door opened... BAM! Zelas was greeted by Dynast's full nude glory.

"Hi Dynast! Nice to see you, all of you. Just inspecting the closet here, it's very nice bytheway. But oops look at the time I really must be going now. Bye now, see you later!" She spoke rapidly and was out of the room so fast, Dynast was left wondering what the hell had just happened.

* * *

back in the first random hallway...

Sherra made her way to her room. Dynast had given her the day off. She had a wonderful time too. She destroyed a couple small towns, tormented a few dragons, caused some chaos, altogether a good time indeed.

Entering her room she noticed there was something different. She couldn't really put her finger on it, but it was there. Shrugging she changed into a lacy pale blue nightie, made a mental note to water Bob the next morning, grabbed her Dynast plushie, and climbed into bed.

She was just drifting off to sleep when she was still trying to figure out what was different.

* * *

in yet another random hallway...

Zelas was cornered by Dynast (fully clothed). He was glaring darkly at her.

"So Wolf Girl, care to explain yourself?"

"About the bathroom thing, I'm really really sorry. It was just a big misunderstanding. Oh and for you information you don't have to worry about me insulting your manhood."

Dynast for once in this fic remained characteristically silent. After all, how does one reply to that?

Then suddenly a scream cut through the air, coming from the direction of Sherra's room.

* * *

Sherra's room...

Sherra had figured out what was wrong, it had purple hair, purple boxers, and was currently being mercilessly beaten (somewhere off in the distance a certain Golden Dragon was cheering and holding a sign that read 'KILL HIM! KILL HIM!'). By Lord Ruby Eye, that purple brat had nerve. She fully intended to beat him within an inch of life (okay maybe a half inch, wait make that a quarter inch) when suddenly her door burst open revealing Lord Dynast shortly followed by Zelas.

"Sherra! What's-" Dynast stopped as he saw what his minion was doing with Zelas's minion.

It was then that Sherra finally realized what an awkward position she was in with Xellos. A long silence followed.

"What are you two doing?" Dynast finally broke the silence.

"Lord Dynast it's not what you think!" Sherra clutched her Dynast plushie.

"That's a secret!" Xellos replied to the question. (Sherra resolved to beat him up some more later. He would pay for that response.

Another long silence.

"Well at least those two seem to be getting along," stated Zelas.

Yet another very long awkward silence.

"There you are Zelas!" Gaav in his usual attire waltzed into the room, "I've been looking for you everywhere. I've decided to forgive you comment because you were drunk at the time, and very uneducated about the subject you insulted me on. So you don't make such an uneducated insult again, Look!" Gaav wasn't wearing anything under his orange trench coat, as he opened it up and exposed himself to the room's occupants. Grinning he said, "Pretty big, huh?"

"MY EYES!" screeched Sherra.

Dynast had had enough. Doing the one thing anyone would do in his position, he collapsed on the floor in hysterics.

* * *

several days later...

Norst had returned from a very successful mission. Strangely the palace now had a large wall around it with a sign that read 'NO VISITORS!!!!' All the windows and doors were boarded up, and the door gong was missing. Inside he found a very traumatized Sherra clutching her beloved Dynast plushie, and Lord Dynast himself seated at his throne blankly staring at a pair of panties muttering something about cooties.

"Man," Norst said to himself, "Why does all the fun stuff always happen when I'm gone?"

* * *

Some More Notes from DG: It's done! This is possibly my longest one chapter fic I've ever written! Well I hope everyone liked!

Xellos: I most certainly didn't.

DG: Well too bad you don't count.

Xellos: ...

DG: Leave a review, and I'll love you forever! ^.^