Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Love to See you Cry ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

All right I'll say it I don't own the series Slayers in anyway so don't sue.

Also I hope you like my story. ^_^

Lina raised her mug sipping at its contents as she sat around the table with Gourry, Amelia and Zelgadis. Her fiery eyes flinched towards the stairs off the inn they were staying in. Where on one of their companions stumbled up to her bedroom alone thinking over her troubled thoughts.

"Should I bring Miss Filia her dinner?" Amelia interrupted as she looked longingly at the dragon's untouched plate. Zelgadis shook his head his wiry hair bouncing from left to right.

"Not right now I think it would best if we leave her alone. It's been quite hard for after she learned the truth of her race." He mumbled as he drank his coffee. Gourry merely stuffed a piece of chicken in his mouth as his fingers inched towards Filia's plate. Lina sagged her shoulders.

"Filia." She sighed not feeling a familiar presence teleport itself to the dragon maiden's bedroom.

****

Filia huddled deeper into her cloak streams of crystal tears fought to erupt and conquer her cheeks. "I was such a fool, my own race just as dirty as any mazoku." She cried as her golden hair flared into her face hiding her cerulean eyes. The dragon shuddered and looked up feeling that she was no longer alone in her room. "Come out, Xellos!" she yelled with great deal of venom. An amused chuckle echoed through the ryuuzoku's room and a man in a dark cloak moulded itself from the depths of the shadows.

"Yare, yare sharp as ever Filia." He grinned as he approached her placing his staff to lean on the milky walls.

"What are you doing here Namagomi." She hissed wiping away her tears and untangling her hair from her flushed. The mazoku raised his purple eyebrows in surprise.

"Namagomi. How is it that you can still call me that after what you race did to the Ancient Dragons, ne Filia?" he pried as he waltzed towards her brushing your cheek. The dragon swatted away his cold hands and looked to the floor, she could feel hot tears coming down her cheek.

"Leave! Get out." She commanded her gaze still on the wooden floor. Xellos stifled a yawn and took hold of her chin lifting it up so she could see it his amethyst eyes.

"I won't be leaving Filia……I must now how does it feel to be just like me. Just as dirty and sullied. No longer may you call yourself a noble and kind creature. I guess we are alike more ways than one, ne." he replied in a dark tone shattering Filia's self control that she slapped him, a red bruise apparent on his pale cheek.

"I'm not like you I'll never be like you!" she yelled as she bawled into her hands her shoulders shaking slightly. The priest only smiled and sat on the bed beside her. Gathering her in his arms and rubbing her back.

"There, there my little dragon it's not too bad to be a Namagomi." He soothed as he started to kiss at her fresh flowing tears and slowly along her cheek. "Your tears are so beautiful like drops of crystal…please keep crying for me."

"I hate you." She growled as she struggled from holding but couldn't free herself. Xellos shook his head his bangs shaping on his face like some sort of demonic halo.

"Untrue Filia you do not hate me for we are the same. In fact you fear me not by my power but of becoming me but it's too late. For you and I are the same forever." He said with a cackle as he peered into her eyes and crushed his lips against hers.

****

Filia awoke with a jolt. She was alone in her room on her unmade bed. Her face and her eyes were red and her hair was a mess. She brought her shaking fingers towards her trembling mouth, touching her upper lip.

"Were not the same." She whispered a small tear lunged down her left cheek as the looming shadows that danced in the pale light of the small candle.

"Oh but we are my little dragon so cry and cry for we are eternal and I love to see you cry don't I" the shadows mused as they flickered off the wall and engulfed the room.