Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Before ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimers: Main Slayers cast and spell arsenal are property of the people who actually own them and the people who produce the show, book, and other stuff. Not me. Don't sue, like other authors I'm poor!!!! Thank you!!!!

Author Note and disclaimer:

1) I get some of my story idea from other story if there is any similar scene please excuses me!! I really meant no harm

2) My grammar sux so please point out my error!!

3) I don't have pre-reader!

**

Amelia POV

Lina-san really felt depress this time, which seems perfectly normal to me since unlike hell master incident, which we got still have a lead where Gourry-san is. However this time he seems to lost in mortal realm, no matter what way we used he is nowhere to be found. Even with Filia-san miko's power we still can't pin point the location of Gourry-san. The only image she got from Fire Dragon King was a straight line, nothing more nothing less. So with our last hope tracing Gourry-san with magic, this has causes Lina-san went into berserk mode and blow up nearly every bandit hide out she come across…well not that that was so unusual but the unusual part was instate of happy and relieve like normal, she seems to grow more depress and moody. So now of days no one dares to get near her anymore, afraid to received her unknown wraith. The only one that left behind to take care of her was Zelgadiss-san, Sylphiel and me who still have the heart of justice to take care of her. But even then we can't do much except buy food for her and restrain her every time a salesman tried to sell her something. Recently Zelgadiss-san and Filia-san have proposed the idea of erasing Lina-san memories about Gourry-san. I as the champion of Justice of course oppose the idea since where is just when someone is force to forget. However as time pass, I couldn't help but wonder if I have made the right choice. *Sigh * Well I don't know anything anymore. I guess I should start cleaning the room since it is my turn today.

End POV

**

Dan Inverse present Slayer before

Chapter 04

========

"Lina-san, Lina-san look what I find!" yelled an excited Amelia as she ran out from Gourry's room with a book.

Lina now of days have no longer has the patient and mood to deal with her Justice Speech anymore as she snapped at Amelia, "Go away Princess, I don't want to hear anymore of your justice speech. Said another word and I will fireball you out!"

"No, Lina-san look at this!" as the raven hair girl present the book toward the older girl.

Being Lina she took a snapped look on the book and to her surprise the book was written clearly in the front page saying Gourry's Journal. She turned toward the raven hair princess and asked her, "Amelia where did you found it? I search everywhere in this house and I still didn't come across this book."

"Well, I found it inside a crystal ball." Said Amelia as she beam with pride of her sharpness.

"That- that is impossible, we don't have any crystal ball in this house?"

"Well you do have one! The ball was actually a tiny decoration in Gourry-san sword hilt. When I was cleaning his sword hilt it sort of fall out and turn into this book."

*Odd…that's mean Gourry always keeps a journal secretly, but why? * However Lina just took the book and look at the content.

Amelia felt strange since when Lina learn how to change expression so fast, she change from tears to angry and then to…fear? As Lina-san read till the last page of the journal, she immediately took off with a ray wing before Amelia could stop her. The princess took up the book as she read and grasp too, however unlike Lina she managed to hold herself, as she run toward Zelgadiss who is currently buying some food. She needed to tell everyone that Lina is going to Wolf Pack Island.

TBC

Author notes:

I am depressed, I still don't receive much review…oh well, I guess that the result for doing something that I am not good at. I hope those who read this like the chapter.