Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Finally! ❯ The Wedding ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
The Wedding

Lina grinned eagerly as the food was put down before her. She and Gourry had already sent the letters to everyone…well, as best as possible considering they had no idea where Zelgadis, Xellos, and Filia were. Now they were on their way toward the Hot Springs Resort in Mypros Island themselves, but because of the storm they weren't able to leave right away. All ships leaving the port had canceled their scheduled dates and had moved them to after the storm was over. So they had decided to stay at the best inn at the port until the storm passed.

Lina and Gourry dug in. They were wolfing down food and ale heartily and demanding more from the waitress. This was a fantastic inn! It had a restaurant in it and extensive rooms! They hadn't paid for their rooms yet, but they were sure there would still be plenty of vacancy! The inn was huge! They grinned at each other and downed some more ale, both of them reaching for the roast boar in the center of the table… Of course they promptly began to fight over it, creating a hell of a show for all the people in the restaurant watching.

Morganna smiled. She was sitting by herself with a cup of tea in her hands. She had disguised herself as a priestess and was playing the part perfectly. But her silver eyes never left Lina and Gourry. The secret smile grew even more as she saw them drink some more ale. She had cast a spell over them and their drinks. Lina and Gourry when they had sat down they had ordered ale, something very unusual for them. But in truth, they thought they had ordered water. Also, the mugs of ale that had been brought to them had a spell. They would never end. They could drain the cup, but when they slammed it back down, ale would spill over the sides, the mug completely full again. They wouldn't notice because they were so concentrated on their food, so she really didn't have much of a worry that Lina would discover that spell. She was also now linked to their minds, so once they were drunk she could give them any suggestions and they would see the perfect and complete logic in it…of course then doing what she told them promptly. She grinned. This was working out perfectly so far.

Sure enough, before long Lina and Gourry were completely and utterly drunk. Their eyes glazed and their cheeks rosy; they wouldn't be able to tell if Lina's sister Luna suddenly clobbered them over the head! Morganna's eyes narrowed as she took another sip of her tea. Now for step two of her plans.

Gourry and Lina were both currently laughing hysterically at something the waitress had just said. The poor girl looked worried. She had no idea what to do with these two drunks. The cook came out of the kitchen to stand beside the bartender who looked equally worried. Gourry's eyes suddenly lit up as if he had just realized something and the people watching got nervous. What on earth could the idiot swordsman be thinking of…if he even was thinking? But nothing could have prepared all the spectators for what happened next.

"Hey, Lina!"

"Yeah, <hic> Gourry?!"

"You know…I got some <hic> thing to tell ya!" Gourry slurred.

"Wha'?"

"I love <hic> you!"

"Really?!"

The people watching the two suddenly widened their eyes. The couple that had walked in earlier, demanding food had suddenly become the most entertaining thing they'd seen in a while. They had eaten like starving pigs, fighting over the food and pounding at each other trying to get at a piece of meat. When everyone started noticing the reddened cheeks and noses they had started becoming even more worried. The violent couple becoming drunk was not a pleasing thought. But after what had just been said…this was becoming interesting.

"Yeah, Lina! I've <hic> loved ya for a while <hic>!"

"You know <hic> what's funny, Gourry?"

"Wha'?"

"I <hic> love you, too! I just <hic> didn't want ta tell ya! <hic> 'Cause you know <hic> you're only a <hic> jellyfish brain!" She sort of grinned at him and collapsed onto the table face first. Gourry burst out laughing. Morganna's eyes flashed and Gourry's eyes widened.

"Well <hic> if you love me… <hic> then whys don't we <hic> get married?!"

Lina look up at him. "Oh…Kay… but <hic> don't I need a ring <hic>?"

Gourry blinked and flopped back on his seat. Reach into your pocket and give it to her, Gourry. He gave a low groan and flopped forward again, reaching into his pocket, pulling out a diamond-studded ring that would have made Martina jealous in a heartbeat. "Here <hic> Lina!"

Lina's eyes widened as she took the ring from his hands, crashing forward across the table, sending it, herself and Gourry to the floor. The crowd of people watching winced as the crash sounded and then turned back their attention to the two. Lina had the ring on her finger. She looked at it for a moment and lifted her hand into the air into a 'Victory' symbol. "All <hic> right!"

All the women in the restaurant cheered. Gourry was beneath Lina, his eyes swirling from the pounding his head had received. He groaned and Lina looked down, slowly bending over him, a big drunken smile on her face. "Thank <hic> you, Gourry!" She flopped on top of him and Gourry groaned. Lina, you have that beautiful ring. Why don't you marry him now? Lina's eyes widened with an idea and she lifted herself up drunkenly. "Let's get <hic> married now!"

Everyone hollered in approval!

"A wedding!"

"Right here!"

"That's great!"

Lina jumped up and landed on the bar, almost falling on her face. She grinned and lifted up the hand with the ring as a bunch of men were helping Gourry up. Lina's eyes were still glazed as she made an attempt to look about the room. "Hey! <hic> is there a <hic> priest in here?"

The crowd looked about and then saw Morganna sitting in the corner with her cup of tea, looking pleasantly blank. "Huh?"

The waitress grinned and shouted up to Lina as a bunch of women grabbed Morganna. "No priest, but we found a priestess!"

Lina grinned and flopped down to the floor. "Great <hic>! Priestess! Marry me and <hic> jellyfish brains here!"

Morganna looked uncertain. "Are you sure? Do you two have any idea what you're doing?" Gourry gave her a drunken bland look; Lina turned red in the face, steam coming out of her ears.

"Of course, I know <hic> what I doing! I'm marrying <hic> Gourry!"

The priestess just blinked and smiled. "Well…all right then."

The crowd of people pushed Lina, Gourry and Morganna to the front and motioned for the priestess to begin. She gave a light cough and proceeded with the ceremony. As she spoke, her words began to cast another spell over Lina and Gourry. Their eyes were becoming hooded and glassy, their body heat beginning to escalate. She was enhancing all their feelings for each other. But to everyone else they thought the priestess was very eloquent. The only time she paused was when she asked for Lina and Gourry's names, surprising everyone present because they were actually seeing the marriage of the infamous Lina Inverse! And the only other thing they saw the priestess do was pull out the marriage certificates and two pens.

"I now pronounce you man and wife!"

Everyone cheered and Lina and Gourry smiled drunkenly. Morganna smiled pleasantly. "But before you kiss the bride, I need you to sign these marriage certificates."

Lina and Gourry reached for the pens and scribbled their names onto the dotted lines, sealing their fates. Morganna grinned evilly, her silver eyes sparkling. After they were through Lina's eyes widened as another thought passed through her blurry mind. Wouldn't it be nice if these certificates were indestructible?

Lina grinned and turned to Morganna. "Hey, Priestess <hic>! Can you make these <hic> things indestluctibble?"

Morganna appeared confused and quite blank. "Indestructible? But, I don't know that kind of spell, Miss Lina!"

Lina grumbled at Morganna's uselessness and her eyes suddenly widened. She lifted her hands and closed her eyes. She opened her lips and words began to form from them as a spell surrounded the certificates until the magic was sucked into them and glistened with the magic of the spell Lina had cast. All the witnesses seemed just as surprised as Morganna, Gourry and Lina herself. The people there hadn't known the powerful Lina Inverse knew that kind of spell! And the spell made her marriage certificates indestructible? Amazing!

Morganna looked just as surprised. "Wow! I had no idea! How did you do that, Miss Lina?"

Lina looked at the certificates blankly. Then she smiled and looked at Morganna. "I have no idea!"

Everyone present blinked in surprise including the priestess. She then shrugged and smiled. "Oh, well. Now for the last part." She grinned and coughed, clearing her throat. She grinned. "You may now kiss the bride!"

Gourry blinked for a moment, then abruptly grinned, bending down and hauling Lina up against him, kissing her quiet thoroughly. Everyone hollered encouragement. Lina's eyes had widened for an instant, but then she was kissing him back, wrapping her arms around him contentedly. Everyone continued to cheer them, but both Gourry and Lina were oblivious. The spell Morganna had cast had come bursting in full force. The two couldn't pull apart, they were completely consumed by each other.

It got so bad that even still kissing her, Gourry dragged Lina up the stairs and toward the honeymoon suite! Everyone downstairs roared their approval and the owner of the inn only smiled and said that for the great entertainment they had performed for everyone he would give them this night for free in the best room of the house! Even the people who worked there agreed!

Gourry slammed the door behind him as they entered the honeymoon suite. Their lips were still locked in a hot carnal kiss. Because of Morganna's spell all their repressed passions for each other came bursting forth like water behind a broken damn. Gourry was lost in Lina and she was lost into him. Their hearts were pounding in sync and so rapidly that they could only hear the furious pounding and the blood rushing through them at lightning speed. They couldn't even hear the cackling of the blazing fire in the hearth. All they heard was their hearts and their own heavy breathing.

Before they even knew what was happening to them, they had collapsed onto the large bed, Gourry on top of Lina, his hands moving everywhere as he removed her clothing, their mouths still locked in a hot, wet kiss that neither could end. The silk sheets beneath them twisted with the movements of their bodies and Gourry's hands were tormenting her as they moved over her. Her own hands were going mad on Gourry's clothing and armor, tossing if off of him in a fury. And when she finally had his naked chest beneath her hands she gave a cry of pleasure. Gourry trembled above her, her clothes being tossed as rapidly aside as his was until she was blissfully nude beneath him and being quickly overwhelmed by his heat. She was right where he wanted her, naked and aching for his touch. His eyes were hooded with unmeasureable desire. He had wanted her for so long…

Lina was still trying to work with the buckle of his pants when he finally pulled his lips away from hers. She gave a low moan that abruptly turned to a shriek when she felt his mouth over her bared breasts. She tasted magnificent as he had always known she would. He had to have more of her. Gourry ran his hand through her hair and pulled her, making her back and neck arch giving him more access to her. She panted and groaned her pleasure, her nails raking down his sweaty naked back as he moved over her, parting her legs and settling himself between them. When he felt her heat against him, Gourry let out a groan that made her part her legs more. He could feel her heat, hear her gasping desperate breath. She was just as needy for him as he was for her. He whispered her name and gave her a taunting thrust of his hips just before he fastened his mouth to her neck.

Lina was wild. His hair was teasing her flesh, his mouth making love to the pulse on her neck and her ears, his chest brushing against her aching nipples and his other hand… She screamed and he thrust his tongue into her ear as he thrust his finger into the heat of her. Gourry groaned as he felt her heat close around him. He would have her and he would have her begging and frantic. Lina was chanting his name in desperation as he tortured her that way. Her eyes were glazed and she was lost into the haze of pleasure. She moved in a frenzy for something that she couldn't name, touching Gourry everywhere, making him even hungrier for her. She was rigorously trying to remove the last shred of clothing he possessed. He groaned as he felt her hand over him and he knew what she wanted.

So he did it himself. Gourry slowly lifted himself off of her, making her open her dazed, needy eyes as she gazed him. He removed the last bit of clothing he had and then collapsed on top of her, flesh against flesh. Lina screamed her rapture and her legs opened wide, making room for him. She was savage in his arms as he tortured her body, making her writhe and plead with him. He was breathing hard, touching her everywhere but being unable to get enough of her. He let his mouth travel down her body, hearing her eager gasps he whispered her name against her heated flesh. He smelled her heat and bent down for a taste.

Lina screamed his name so loudly the walls shook. She was shrieking with the pleasure he was giving her, her body writhing so desperately that he had to hold her legs in place so he could have his fill. And then suddenly she gave a scream so loud that a passerby outside the inn, in the midst of the raging storm and the thunder clashing around him, heard her and glanced curiously at the inn which had shook with the force of that scream.

She exploded into waves and waves of endless pleasure, her body shaking with the force of it. She was barely aware of Gourry moving over her…until she felt his mouth on her breasts. She gave a shriek and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his body. He lifted his head and moved to her mouth, kissing her with such intensity that he swallowed her scream completely as he entered her with a smooth thrust.

Lina clawed at his back, overwhelmed by the stretching, filling feeling of him inside of her body, she didn't even feel the pain…and then he began to move. Her eyes shot open and she screamed her rapture. She began to move with him, smelling his heat, biting his shoulder as he thrust again and again into her. She chanted his name, the pleasure ricocheting through her like a lightning bolt ignited, thunderstruck as the pleasure exploded inside her once more.

Her shriek of ecstasy and Gourry's bellow of completion shook the inn.

Morganna grinned as the racket Lina and Gourry were making upstairs continued. They would be at that all night. All the people here had had a blast watching them…and now they were listening to those two make all that noise. She chuckled and went to pay for her room for the night. Even though she had married them, she still had to stick around in case they asked any questions tomorrow morning, because by then, the spells she had on them would be gone. Plus they probably wouldn't remember anything because of all that ale they had drank. But other than that… She grinned. Mission accomplished.