Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Melee ❯ Naga! The big breasted wonder! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Oi! I did it again! I didn't mean to, really! I meant to type and post more! Finals just came and went (and I kinda had to study for them...). That and my mom kinda trashed chapter 5. She saw it next to my computer (and it was in a bad condition. I spilt coffee on it and crumpled it) so she threw it away.

Oh! Before I forget, congratulate Rhia! She survived high school and is off to collage! (While I'm still stuck in hell...) And as a note: I did not, repeat, DID NOT fail. I am a year younger than my neko fiend...er...friend. Ha Ha ^.^; Freudian slip...

But...(changes subject before Rhia finds out about that last comment) now that it's summer, hopefully I'll finish this story! I promise more!

********

Chapter 5: Naga! The big breasted wonder!

(OK, if you can't take this chapter title STOP READING! sheesh...)

********

Melyn slowly awoke. Her head hurt terribly as the sun beat on her still closed eyes. Stupid mornings had to start so dog-gone early. "Rhia." Melyn whimpered "Shut the shades..." She tried to pull the sheets over her eyes, but they were missing.

Dazed and confused, Melyn sat up and slowly let her eyes adjust to the bright light. To her amazement she found herself on a sparkling white beach, complete with the ocean! But there was not hotties running around like they so in all those movies. In fact, she was totally alone. Not even a crab walking along the beach.

"Well, this sucks." She yawned. "Now how in L's name did I get here? Last I remember, I was in Sairaag." Melyn stood up and continued to look around. "Rhia! Rhia! This isn't funny!"

The red head sighed and rubbed her temples. "Everyone's lost except me...now where in all the hells am I?" She found a road not too far away and followed it. Hey, it had to lead somewhere, and that somewhere would have food.

Melyn hummed to herself as she Skipped down that road. The skip turned into a light jog and finally into a slow depressed drag. Finally as the sun reached its peak in the sky, Melyn came to a small village.

She dragged herself threw the town and almost collapsed as she entered a tavern. Her throat was more than a little dry.

"Excuse me," she croaked "Do you have any Coke?"

"Never heard of it." The bartender replied, his back was to her.

"How about lemonade?"

"Nope."

"Um...lessee...do you have any...orange juice?"

"Look lady, we only serve Ale."

"B...but...I'm only seventeen!" Melyn was appalled by the thought of drinking before the age of twenty-one! Ok, Melyn drank the sacramental wine at church one and well...lets just say she got a little "tipsy" during the sermon, 'nuff said.

"Why would your being seventeen have anything to do with drinks?" The bartender still didn't see her.

In a spilt second Melyn realized this was not her world and drinking ages don't exist. "Water..?" She questioned.

"Yeah, get it for ya' in a minute."

Melyn smiled and stood up. 'If it's gonna take a minute, I'll freshen up a bit!' She thought as she made her was to the mirror hanging on the opposite wall.

Her reflection showed a mess. Some time during the night her hair had fallen out of it's odangos, but her hair wasn't that messy. There was sand in it of course, she did wake up on a beach, but her hair just looked like it had more volume than snarls. Her face wasn't half-dirty either. She had to thank her lucky stars for this miracle although now she looked like someone she knew. She just couldn't put her finger on who.

Melyn turned and took her place at the bar again. Her drink had been set at that place. "Yo! Can you tell me where I am?"

"You don't know?" The bartender chuckled and turned around. "Why you're in the peaceful town of-- LINA INVERSE!!!!" The man bellowed

"I'm in the town of Lina Inverse? Strange...why would they name a peaceful town after her?" Melyn mused.

"P...please...Miss...In...In...Inverse...Just...don't destroy our home again."

"What?" Melyn blinked, clueless on what was going on. "I'm not Lina. Why would you think I'm--" Than it hit her...no literally! It hit her! The painstaking screech from hell known as Naga the White Serpent's laugh. A shiver ran down her spine as her ears began to bleed. She once used that laugh at school, because of it Be-a-weenie suspended her for a week and she officially became one of the "naughty kids".

Melyn slowly turned and came face-to...er...face with the one thing she feared most, Naga's well-endowed bust.

The former princess of Seiryuun stared down at her quizzically "Who are you? You're not Lina! Your chest is too big!"

Suddenly Melyn felt relived Lina was not present. "No, I'm not." She sighed and pushed the under-dressed woman out of her face.

"Well, who are you? Why do you look like Lina?"

"My name is Melyn and ya know, I'm not too sure why I look like Lina either." Melyn sipped her water and ignored the people huddling in the corner. "I do think I might get a long way without paying a dime as long as I look like her thou!"

"Lina will kill you when she finds you using her name." Naga reached over the counter and took a bottle of booze.

"I know. " Melyn waved it off. "She's gonna be pissed, but not as pissed as my buddy Rhia. I bet both of them will beat on me...Oh well."

"That's sad. Lina's like that. She is rather violent."

"Tell me about it." Melyn looked over her shoulder at the bar wench. "Yo! can I get some chicken wings over here?"

"And some onion rings!" Naga took another gulp of her alcohol. "And maybe some ribs!"

"Ooh! That sounds good." Melyn sighed dreamily at the thought of food. "Wanna come travel with me?"

"Alright." Naga smiled "I like getting off without paying and you look like a hoot."

*******

"Alright." Rhia paced in the tavern, the Slayers cast sat in front of her only half paying attention due to the fact it was three in the morning. "Melyn is missing."

Xellos' face lit up "Really? She's gone?"

"Yes, Melyn is gone. To where? I don't know, but we have to find her."

"Do we have to?" Xellos pleaded in almost a whiney voice. "If she comes back I might die!"

"So?" Rhia huffed "If we don't find her she's stuck in your world, think about that, what would happen to your health then? ."

Xellos thought over the pro's and con's to both sides and decided a few more weeks with Melyn was far worse than a lifetime (which would be pretty short considering how perky she usually was).

"Alright, here's the plan, we travel around and see if we here word of mouth about an insane red-head who loves to glomp bishonen, I suggest we try Femaille first."

"Why Famaille?" Sylphiel said sweetly.

"She like's hot bishonen and Famaille is pack full of 'em." Rhia laid out a map and began charting different Slayers hot-spots. "After that we should take a detour to that place Val's bad-guy lair was, Melyn is very touristy, and if we could, we should go the Golden Dragon HQ, Melyn would love to go there. Ooh! Another place is that Ancient Dragon Shrine thingy up north, I heard it's prime real estate and I want it."

Valguav growled at the desecration of his childhood....er...first childhood home. "That place is a sacred burial ground to all the Ancient Dragons who fell when the Golden Dragons attacked."

"Yeah, but think of all the space I would have is I just cleared out all those bones! The architecture alone is worth desecrating a few measly dead lizards."

"Measly dead lizards?!" Val screamed "Those are my people!"

"So? They're not using the land anymore." Rhia turned to Lina. "Think about it! My own personal ski resort! Where some of the fat dragons were buried under that snow, prime ski slopes!"

"Um..." Fillia interrupted "Can...can we talk about that latter, first things first. Finding Melyn." Now, the author would like to note that Fillia could not care one way or the other on Melyn's well being. The reason she stopped Rhia was the fact that Val was going to go Nuclear.

The Ancient Dragons face was beet red in anger. He stood with his hands clenched to his sides. Steam was literally coming out of his ears. His fangs were bared and above all, His big black wings and claw-like are were both present.

"Melyn! I forgot about her!" Rhia laughed "Let's start our search wandering the countryside."

"That is the worst plan I have ever heard." Rezo snorted. He was grumpy if you woke him up in the middle of his rem cycle. That and his hair stuck out worse than when it was brushed and every Good Samaritan priest with a demon in his head knows that image is everything.

"Yes it is, but it always works out that we just happen to run into those people. Trust me, it always works out that was. It works even better if you don't intend to run into that person."

The group sat and thought about what Rhia had just said and realized it was all true.

"Go pack your bags! Were moving out now." Rhia posed very Amelia like

"But Miss Rhia!" Amelia said "This place doesn't check out for another hour or two!"

"We go now."

"But what about paying!"

"..." Rhia glared at the young princess. "We. Go. Now."

"As a noble citizen, it is our duty to uphold justice and by doing so we don't leave without paying for..." Amelia trailed off as Rhia looked more and more annoyed. "Pay half?"

"Get packed!" Rhia pointed to the stairs leading up to the rooms. "Or else." She held up her hand and showed Amelia her long sharp claws.

"I'm going!" Amelia nearly leapt up each of the stairs. Once she got to the top she mumbled under her breath "Bitch."

******

"Naga." Melyn yawned as the two walked down the road. "Wanna play a game?"

"What kind of game? A drinking game?" The busty woman looked over at her new companion.

"No. How about Truth or Dare?" Melyn stretched and yawned again.

"No, that game can get messy. How about we play...I Spy?"

Now, as anyone with half a brain could tell, both were extremely board. They had been traveling for almost five hours and now they were lost in a forest, somewhere between a town oddly named 'Lina Inverse' and another place the towns folk called 'Anywhere but here'.

Melyn wished she had her walkman right now. She had the song 'Get Along' stuck in her head and she couldn't think of any of the lyrics. Thus making the whole experience of having a song suck in your head just that much worse.

"Melyn." Naga stopped walking and stared up the road a few feet further. "What's that? I think it is a little kid!"

Melyn stopped walking as well and looked in the same direction Naga was. Sure enough, on the road ahead sat a small child with shoulder length black hair. The child sat on a rock, his arms were locked around his knees and it appeared as if he were crying.

"Should we see is the kid's ok?"

Melyn snickered as she finally realized who exactly this kid was. The snicker grew until Melyn clutched her mid section as tears cascaded down her face. Soon she was braying like a dying donkey (It's true, If I laugh hard enough I sound like some sort of dying animal, though I am told I sound more like a pig than a donkey). She rolled around on the dirt path and Naga didn't know if her new traveling companion was choking, dying, got possessed by a demon or was just insane.

The child looked up from his place. Melyn locked eyes with him and stopped laughing. Two different shades of green clashed and then Melyn broke into laughter again.

"Melyn, that isn't very nice." Naga sounded as if she was trying to scold, but it wouldn't work. Melyn was far too gone to coherently think anymore. All she could think about was this child crying in front of her and laughed.

********

Bad ending. Yes, I know. Oh well, too bad so sad. I really hope everyone's enjoying this, cause f you weren't I'd stop writing.

As a fun thing. I just got a scanner and as soon as I get outside help from friends (cause I'm illiterate when it comes to HTML) I will have a web site co-owed by Rhia and it will house the Chaos Saga and my fun drawings. Believe me, I draw better than I write so...

Disclaimer: Not mine, Will never be mine....that is unless I acquire a major fortune and buy out Slayers...Yes...I could do that. Then I will be viewed as a God! All nerdy type Otaku with nothing better to do will bow down at my feet and serve me all the finest grape juice (because I'm underage and can't drink yet) After that I will buy out all other anime and everyone will worship me! Melyn Tenshi! The otaku above all other Otaku! Then I will Buy out Lord of the Rings! And then Dungeons and Dragons! And then, THE WORLD!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *Ahem* I don't own slayers...yet.