Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Outrageous: Xellos is a father?! ❯ Problems with Pubity ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What? Is it true? Xellos has a daughter?

Chapter Three. Puberty Problems!

"I HATE YOU! I REALLY HATE YOU!", a fourteen year old Mesuinu FEROCIOUSLY screams at her father and immediately teleports away. "And she MENT it!", Xellos exclaims feeling a sudden surge of INTENSE power coursing through him. He smiles momentarily and quickly frowns. Just a few moments ago she had been happy and sickeningly perky. "I seriously hope she's not on her period.", Xellos mutters worried.

Mesuinu appears inside a forest and leans against a tree in frustration. "By the PORCELIAN GOD!", she scowls. Her left hand clinches into an angry fist. Her rage builds up, unbidden. She screams out, and her teeth are clearly more canine and sharp than any humans. "IT HURTS!" She drops her staff, trembling. She grits her teeth in terrible pain.

"If she's hit puberty, I'm in some SERIOUS trouble. Who knows WHAT she'll turn if to?! There's still a possibility that she has another form, but she looked very human when I found her on my doorstep. I can only hope that she has no other form. Just imagine all of the chaos she'd unleash if she did. Actually, that's quite a refreshing image, but she'd probably have no control over such a form. It's not natural to her, and considering how powerful she's become with that white and black magic, even I must confess a fear of her. I do hope Lord Beastmaster knows what she's doing. She's just as likely to destroy us as anyone else."

Mesuinu's right arm slowly starts to transform. Her index finger and bird finger fuse together into a claw, as those her ring finger and pinky. Her moves further down and almost beneath her palm and shifts into a claw as well. From her right shoulder down, her skin turns a dull and hideous shade of peach flaking off into scales before slowly shifting to a sleek silver color. She digs her claws into her forehead as blood trickles down from them causing her pained blue eyes to close and her nose to scrounge up in agony. Her close start to rip at the seams as she slowly grows larger. Her breasts DOUBLE their size BURSTING out from her top. She opens her eyes and blinks looking down at them before feeling them to make sure that they are real. She glances at her scaled arms in pain, the sleeves long since torn from them.

Mesuinu scratches at her shoulder blades in sheer displeasure as her nose and mouth elegant into a wolf-like snout and her eyes become slant and her purple hair fades to silver and into her skin. She jerks her arms back and lets out a howled yelp of pain, twisted by her sudden inability to enunciate. The cloth around her shoulder blades rips slowly as an oval shaped and amber colored goo similar in consistency to an embryo pours out. Her kneecaps reverse causing her to fall on her clawed hands. Her breasts double again, as well as the rest of her, completely ripping out of her clothes. A small and pointed leather triangle jets out from the amber goo.

One day you find yourself in the mirror smiling

Come the next you're in your room crying

Sooner or later you find you don't know yourself

You've lost the child that you once were

Changing, changing, always growing up

Pain and sorrow overflow

Living, living, gotta step it up

You don't know who you are

Fighting yourself in the mirror

Desperately trying to go back to when

You were carefree and content

There's no way back

And I try

But I fall

Can't find

Myself

And I cry

But I fail

Can't stand

Myself

From the innocent days of my sweet girlhood

I see my reflection now as an unknown monster

Twisted and corrupted by the evils here

Of my miserable and broken surroundings

Changing, changing, always growing up

Angst and torment overflow

Living, living, gotta hurry up

And find out who I am!

And I try

I've lost the child that I once was

And I cry

Twisted and corrupted by the evils here

But I fall

Can't find myself in the mirror no more

But I fail

Never knowing who I really am

Changing, changing, always growing up

Pain and sorrow overflow

Living, living, gotta step it up

You don't know who you are

Changing, changing, always growing up

Angst and torment overflow

Living, living, gotta hurry up

And find out who I am!

Changing, changing, always growing up

Pain and sorrow overflow

Living, living, gotta step it up

And I don't

KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Leathery bat-like wings slowly sprout from Mesuinu's back as her feet turn into wolf-like paws. Her human ears fade and sink into her skull and silver ears shaped like a wolf's form atop her head. Her body double and then triples in size, her bat wings growing ever longer. As she grows, a LONG tail erupts from her tailbone in a flaky silver scales. Silver-white fur rapidly envelops her body, and is especially thick around her lower half of her body and her tail. Her bones make an audible snap and twist as they shift her body from a bipedal humanoid to a quadruped Mazoku. The pain ceases and the transformation complete, she is now big enough to squash a fairly average sized city by simply landing upon it. More than half of the forest she is in has been reduced to toothpicks in her transforming wake.

With no trace of humanity in her, Mesuinu finds herself adapting to very basic instincts. No longer consumed by human worries or vices, or emotions for that matter, she is free from all that has ever caused humanity to suffer...except for her of course. Without emotion...without memory...without anything more than the instinct to destory, Mesuinu unleashes a FEARSOME spray of fire from her wolf-like mouth. She rips into the ground with her claws unearthing layers upon layers of dirt and thick tree roots. The forest burns rapidly and she begins to flap her elegant and frightening wings further fanning the blaze and spreading it outwards. The delicious cries of animals bursting into flames instantaneously without any hope for escape rises into the air spreading faster than the smoke itself.

Mesuinu roars a twisted mixture of a lion's roar and a wolf's howl. She takes one step forward, causing the ground below her to tremble in her wake. As she is about to take her next step, she collapses, instantly transforming back into her human shape. There she lay naked on the ground, in a midst of a forest turned to ash. Blood slowly trickles and spreads out around her and it doesn't appear that she will regain consciousness any time soon.