Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ The Inverse Brother ❯ Inverse Brother 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Inverse Brother

A Slayers Self-Incertion by Magusmon

Slayers: The Motion Picture is owned by the repective owners in Japan and the USA. Please don't sue me, I'm poor.

"Talking"
*Thinking*
<Spells>

Epic One
The Mystery of Mipross Isle

Chapter Two
The Hot Spings Hoax

~Night, In the dinningroom of a ship~

Lina: (eating a lot) "Naga, I can understand tacking Terry, but y me?"
Naga: (drinking a Lot) "Because you were there I suppose."
Blue-haired Girl: "I still wish you would've let me change my clothes."
Naga: "Well how was I suspost to know it was time for you to change?"

What's this? You ask, Who is this Blue-haired girl? Well lets Flashback.

~Flashback-3 years ago~

Lina: Finnaly! I've done it Hahahahahaha!
Terry: What've ya done Lina?
Lina: (Surprized) Eeek

Lobs beaker of potion in the air which falls on Terry transforming him... into an increadibly good-looking, large breasted, blue-hired... GIRL!

Terry-chan: Aaarrrggghhhh!

~End Flashback~

Terry-chan: "I still can't belive a potion, a potion for L-sama's sake, did this to me, a high level spell I could belive... but a potion? (Sighs) At lest it wasn't perminate."

Naga: "But those weekly transformations are be pretty pesky"

~Later~

A lantern is ligt reveling a cramped hole-in-the-wall room with a pile of straw for bedding.

Lina: Ewww What a dump!
Terry-chan: What do you expect for a super discount pakage?
Lina: So whats so special about Mipross Island any way?
Naga: You don't know!?

Naga plants herself down, reaches behind her back, and pulls out a large hard-back book

Naga: "Ahem. According to the world hot springs guild the hot springs on Mipross isle is rated five stars on a scale of five stars, and is suggested as a must visit to a true hot springs fan. The waters of these spring are said to have amazing medicimal effects which defi... (Lina yawns) Hey lina are you listening? Travel to the island is very difficult for much of the year, the island is shrouded in an inpenatrable mist, the mysterius blanket of fog is so thick that not even seabirds can pinatrate it. However at certin times of the year when the fairy souls are just begining to appear, the mists lift and people from the mainland can travel to it. Hey look at this. Wow. Mipross island holds one more great secret, a secret spot quitly wispered about by some of the few who have found it, in this place normaly hidden from the eyes of mortal men, the river of time is said to overflow its banks causing strange edys and reversals in its normal flow. Here a watchful viewer can look beyond the barrier of the ages and see the long forgotten past, when the island was inhabited by elves who for resons unknown named the island 'Mipross' the elvish word for 'a promess to be kept'..."

~Dream~

Lina: (pushing through some bushes) Hey what am I doing here?

We see the same boy from the previus dream siting with a blond-haired elven girl around his age, in a forest.

Boy: (ceching a small blue light) "I got it!"

Girl: "Is it hot?"

Boy: "No I'm fine. Soon there will be fairy souls everywhere!"

Girl: "Yes. And the village will hold a celebration then."

Boy: "Really! Can I come?"

Girl: "What? Well umm..."

Lina: "Excus me but can you tell me..."

Boy: "What's wronge?"

Girl: "Oh... father and mother don't want me seeing a human like you."

Lina: "Excus me. I said hello."

Boy: "I don't care what they think."

Girl: "Your right but still..."

Lina: "Shiesh I can't belive this."

Girl: "Now look, I have to go."

Boy: "Huumm."

Girl: "See you tomarrow!"

Boy: "Umhum."

Lina: (reaches for the boy) "Now wait a second... (Gasp)

Her arm slids right throgh him as she stands thair gapping

Lina: (snaps fingers) "Ofcorce this is all just a dream."

Voice: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I see the fine print dosen't get by the pretty Inverse."

Lina: "Yea whatever. What are YOU doing in one of MY dreams without MY permistion?!"

Voice: "I'm sorry, but I couldn't get your permition while you were asleep, now could I?"

Lina: "That's no excuse!"

[The senery turns black...]

Voice: "Oh alright. I'm sorry, now will you please calm down?..."

[...and an Island apeares.]

Voice: "Welcome to Mipross Island."

Lina: "Alright now what kind of funny stuff are you trying to pull here?

[Incomplete]

-----------------------------------------