Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultra Sword ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Slayers Ultra
Chapter 1: The beginning

This takes place after try.
------------------------------------
I do not own slayers in anyway
------------------------------------
"Talking"
'Thought'

------------------------------------

MILLIONS OF YEARS IN THE PAST

The mountain of Sigma it was the home to a mage and blacksmith. Today was the last day before the greatest battle to take place for the lords of the monster and gods was to happen tomorrow before the battle between Chefied and Shabranigdo.

A man was in a middle of a magical circle as he continues to chant a spell of summons to call Chefied and Shabranigdo summon both of them to his workshop. The man was known all as Ubert Shura the Magic blacksmith. He looked to be in his late 40's, he had his long black hair tied in a ponytail that went down to the middle of his back, his cloths where of a shamans Master Mage.

Suddenly he opened his eyes they where glowing a gray color then once he had finish the spell they both a peer.
"Who has called me here." spoke both Chefied and Shabranigdo at the same time.
Then they looked at each other and, growled "STOP THAT" shouted Ubert
"I am the one that called you both here, for a matter of up most importance."
Both God and Dark Lord looked at the human.

Chefied spoke "What is so important."
"The reason is quiet simple in the future both of your powers shall and will be divide. During this time these creatures shall appear and, destroy both monster, dragon races will be no more and only the human race shall remain then shortly after those races perish so shall the human race as well.

They both looked at him then suddenly Shabranigdo begun to laugh as he talked. "How would a mere human know this? Hmm" as he begun to quit down his fit of laughing.

"The answer to that very is quite simply. The answer is that the Lord of Nightmares herself came to me and, told me that is how." Ubert replied with a smirk on his face as he replied to the question.
"W-why would the mother tell you this? And not tell us instead so that we can prepare our own races for this fight." questioned Chefied.

"The reason that I'm the best magical weapon creator ever will be seen on this world." Ubert spoke and continue" For she told me that to. She gave knowledge and, a metal she calls the Strune. This metal contains the ability block magic attacks easily, it weighs nothing but it is unable to be break.
She told me to create a weapon that would be called 'The Ultra Sword'". Ubert said.

"But then for what reason have summon us here to tell us. I have a feeling there is more to the reason you to why have you called us here?" Chefied statement and Shabranigdo then looked at his eternal enemy with reluctant he nodded his heads.

Ubert replied " The reason is that I summon both of you is buy the mother orders and, she told even with the blade alone will not be enough for the person to defeat it them alone, the weapon has the ability to hold magical powers and magic spells in until the one touches it then the power will merge to the being to grant them the power. She also gave me a spell to copy your full magical powers then insert them into the sword until the one that the mother choose to wiled it comes." They looked at the human shocked that the mother had done this.

After Ubert had finish telling them neither of the lords of the dragons or the monsters spoke. Then the silence was broken by Shabranigdo " I have a question of what race will be the master of the Ultra Sword a monster or dragon." Shabranigdo asked.

"Neither for it will be a human that will be it master." Ubert said with a grin on his face.
"WHAT why a human be its master." Shouted Shabranigdo
"For the mother has already add a little piece of herself into the weapon so it must be someone that is chaos themselves.
For humans are chaotic while monsters and dragons are not they are one side light or the dark." Ubert told them.
"That is why it will be a human and, the piece of the mother will merge to the human and make him into immortal that is neither god or monster."

"WHAT" They both Chefied and Shabranigdo Shouted.
"Why do we need to add are own powers to this if it has the Lord of nightmares her power is absolute." Asked Chefied.
"The reason is that it is a very small piece of herself but it is immense in power.
But when the human would use her powers it would drain them a lot to use it. Even thou it allow control over chaos magic but,
It a lot of focused and energy to use that stuff or so she said." Ubert shrugged his shoulders

"But she also said that since the human will have a part of herself inside of him. He would not be drained by using your magic's." Ubert said.
"Hmmm alright then you can duplicate my powers then," said Chefied then they both looked at Shabranigdo.
"Alright you can also duplicate my powers as well." Spoke Shabranigdo.
"Thank you both of you the blade will also contain the shamhinstic magic as well." Ubert said to them before he began the spell.

Then Ubert began a chant in a langue that both god and the dark lord had ever heard.
But then a gray aura pop up around Ubert then he shouted "POWER DUPLICATE" Then two gray beams hit both of them they saw a copy of their
Power floating in front of them then they floated into the sword.

Ubert looked at the both of them and said, " I thank you both but, now you must leave for you have a fight to prepare for I believe."
They nodded just as they show up they just disappear. Then turned to the sword picked it up. Then Ubert place it on an alter then placed a spell to seal the sword into a barrier that would only one able enter his place and reach the sword would be the chosen one the mother choose to pass through the barriers.

---------------------------------

Author Notes: So how do you like it so far read and review.