Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ The Untitled SylAme Story ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
This story was inspired by the fan fic `Basking in The Warmth.' Just a short little drabble 30 Hugs style.
 
 
 
 
 
Amelia Dear was late. This wasn't too unusual, although the young woman tried her best to make dates on time. She would just get wrapped up in work and lose track of the time. Sylphiel never held that against her short lover. Instead, she would do her best to change her schedule around in order to see Amelia.
 
 
Sylphiel would pack dinner (or lunch and on more than one occasion, breakfast) in a picnic basket and just take it to one of Amelia's work places. In the last month, the school teacher could count the number of times they'd eaten together at the dinner table with one hand. Still, she wasn't making a lot of money so Amelia would pick up the slack.
 
 
Today though, her girlfriend was supposed to be here in front of their favourite coffee place (the place where they had met actually). Then, the two would go inside, have some hot chocolate and then go out for dinner. Or maybe stay in and watch a film. Sylphiel blushed at the thought. Sitting on the couch, cuddling with her Amelia Dear was very tempting. God knew it had been awhile since they'd `cuddled'…
 
 
There she was. The tall woman waved and smiled at the sight of the grinning, tired girl riding the too-large bike. Amelia kept saying that she'd trade it in for something smaller, but here she was still using that old thing. The moment she stopped the bike and pulled off her helmet, Amelia launched herself into Sylphiel's arms. They hugged, enjoying each others warmth on the cold day.
 
”Sorry for being late,”Amelia mumbled from her place in between Sylphiel's breast. The sensation was enough to make the long-haired woman flush and forget everything but the woman in her arms.
 
Eventually, she managed to regroup and relearned how to talk “You're not late. Right on time.”
 
Amelia giggled. “As always.”