Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Profile on Characters in Ileir Sidelku universe ❯ Profile on Laura ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Profile on Laura

NOTE: Laura is related only to my STC.3 Storys.

~~~~~~~~~~~


Name: Laura Evelyn

*******

Nickname(s): Aura

*******

Race: Chameleon

*******

Age: 58 years old

*******

Sex: Female

*******

Eyes: green

*******

Clothing: long blue dress with long white cloves.


*******

Fur colours: purple.


*******

History in General:

When Laura was 23 she marred a dark grey fox by the name of `Xavier Evelyn', the two lived a happy life for 7 years, after that time the two had their first born, a son, Laura was so happy to have a son she called him after her grandfather `Esmond' which means `favoured protector'. After another 4 years Laura gave breath to her only daughter, a light purple fox, this time Xavier named her after the brightest star in the sky that was called `Rene' that means `reborn'.

The family where visiting the beach when Esmond called both his parents names the two ran other to see Esmond, in his hands was a baby carrier and in it was a light brown hedgehog fast a sleep, Laura adopted the young hedgehog and she named him Max he became Esmond and Rene brother,

When the Drakon Empire attacked there village a lot of the psychic's didn't get away in time, the Drakons took 15 children and one of them was Max, Laura and her husband pulse the two kids escaped the village.

The Evelyn and many other psychic families move away from Dephius, and became called the lost Psychic's of the Special Zone, but Laura told her two children that one day they would return to Dephius and set they home land free again.

The Drakon's attacked many of the psychic space ships in all the chaos Rene was taken. After fling to another planet in the Special Zone called Meridian, Laura never forgot about her other two children, she still hoped that Max and Rene would return.

After living on Meridian for 10 years Xavier died of a broken heart, after his death Laura became very ill she couldn't go to a hospital, because she would be found out to be a psychic, so Espio helped her back to health.

Another 5 years past by and Espio joined the Chaotix Crew, his mother told him never to show his real powers, because they wouldn't understand.

4 years later Laura with alone at her home in a town called Faith hill she was finally reunited with Max and Rene, but see that Max was in a psychic coma she phone Espio to come and he did with Vector and Mighty, the Armadillo and Crocodile were shocked to find that Espio was one of the lost Psychic's.

Laura asked her son to help her perform an ancient psychic tradition that needs three psychics.


~~~

Friends: Sonic's team of freedom fighters, the Chaotix Crew and the Neo Crew.


~~~

Family: mother `Helen', Father `Armando', twin sister `Melody', husband `Xavier' (dead), son `Esmond', daughter `Rene', adopted son `Max'.

**************


Skills: Stealth natural ability to turn invisible, powerful psychic abilities.

~~

Weapon of choice: none

~~~


Powers of choice: telepathy, turning invisible.

**************

Love(s): Xavier and her children

~~~

Weaknesses: the loss of Xavier

~~~


Enemies: the Drakon Empire.