Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Mysterious Portal ❯ Fixing The Wires ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Mysterious Portal
Chapter 2
Fixing The Wires
When they got to Teletubby Land, John, Peter, and Cole saw the damage. Then John had an idea: Maybe we can all pitch in and fix the cable lines?! Great idea! said Po. Way past cool idea, John! Sonic said. I like that idea. Lets do it! said PJ.
Tails help up the wire while Cole fixed it. PJ tried to help, but he got electrocuted. Sonic used his Super Spin to dig a hole for a second wire just in case the other one broke again. Blue and John watched Sonic dig the hole and made sure he was okay. Peter & Po tested the camera, which records what the characters do. They all stood back to admire what they had done. Sonic said, I think we did a way past cool job. Me too, said Po. I agree, said PJ.
Its getting late, said Peter. Can we sleep over at your house, Blue? asked Cole. Blue nodded her head.
Soon they were saying hi to Steve. They told him that Blue said that they could sleepover. Steve said, Its alright with me. Blues other friends are sleeping over, too. Id like to meet them, said John.
Soon they were in sleeping bags on the floor. Finally, they fell asleep.
In the middle of the night, John woke up. He tried to get back to sleep. He tossed and turned. He couldnt get to sleep. Then John said to himself, Im gonna need music to get back to sleep. He turned on the radio to his favorite station, 97.9. All he heard was FZZZZZzzZZZZZZZZ . He pulled the antenna up higher. Still all he heard was, FZZZZZzzZZZZZZZZ . Then, John forgot everyone was asleep and said in a very loud voice, What Is wrong with this radio?!! Everybody woke up. John explained what had happened. Then Peter said, Try my favorite station, The Nerve. The Nerve was fuzzy, too. Then Steve walked in. They explained what had happened. I wonder whats wrong with the radio, said Steve, thinking. Then John asked, Steve, do you think we can skidoo into this radio? Im not sure, replied Steve. Then John said, Well then, lets find out.