Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedgehog Halloween ❯ A Hedgehog Halloween ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Legal Stuff:

I don't own any of the characters in this story. They are the properties of their respective owners.

Author's Notes:

This one is short, pointless, and hopefully kinda funny.

A Hedgehog Halloween: A Short Story

It was the 31st of October on Mobius, and the gang had decided to keep their costumes a secret until today. For some reason or another, they also had Halloween on Mobius. Anyway, everyone had met up at Sonic's place and was ready to reveal their costume.

They were each hidden behind black curtains in different corners of the room.

Sonic: Ready, guys?

Tails: Ready as I'll ever be!

Amy: Me, too!

Knuckles: Come on, the suspense is killing me!

Sonic: Okay, then…NOW!!

They all leapt out into the middle of the room, standing in a circle.

Sonic: So, what do you think? I'm going as the most terrifying thing I could think of.

He stood there with a pink wig and a red dress, wearing red boots.

Amy: That's mean!!

Knuckles: Hey, you stole my idea!

Knuckles was also wearing a similar costume, for the same reason.

Amy: I can't believe this!

Knuckles quickly disappeared behind the curtain, and popped back out a few seconds later in a different costume. He now had round black sunglasses and a large red pillow tied to his chest. He also had black pants and boots on. To top it off, there was a huge orange mustache attached to his nose.

Knuckles: Luckily, I always have a backup. Robotnik was the second most terrifying thing I could think of.

Amy: Grr…

Tails: What do you think of mine?

The fox stood there wearing yellow metal plates all over him, with a black visor and glowing eyes.

Tails: I've been roboticized! Check out the eyes, I did the glowing thing myself!

Sonic: Cool!

Amy: Don't forget about me!

She was wearing a carved-out pumpkin on her head with a white sheet over the rest of her.

Knuckles: …I don't get it.

Amy: I'm a pumpkin…ghost…thingy…

Sonic: <sarcastically> Yeah…

Tails: Let's go! I need some candy!

Sonic: Right!

They were about to leave when the doorbell rang. Sonic opened it, and everyone was surprised to see a fat man wearing blue clothes, white shoes, and a cheap plastic hedgehog mask. He held a bag out to Sonic.

Robotnik: Trick or treat!

Sonic: Are you supposed to be me?

Robotnik: Yes…Yes I am.

Knuckles: I dunno…You look kinda familiar to me…

Robotnik: <sweatdrop> Uh…Oh, well, look at the time, I really must be going!

He ran away. A few moments later, Sonic leaned out the door in the direction the scientist went.

Sonic: Hey! Don't you want your candy?!

The End

Happy Halloween!!