Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ a knuckles story ❯ the theft ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was a cold night at the emerald shrine on Floating Island the Chao were fast asleep Chaos and Tikal were still within the Master Emerald only one on the island remained awake and unmoved by the chilling conditions he stood there behind his protectee the powerful Master Emerald a gem with enough power to control or destroy the universe Knuckles the chosen one the "Guardian Echidna" entrusted with such a responsibility he never moved from his spot the harsh cold air brushed some of his crimson dreadlocks into his light lavender eyes he quickly brushed them aside and went on with his duty it was just like any other night completely silent the guardians sensitive ears picking up every sound around him and were currently picking up the sound of a plane Knuckles knew all too well.

As the Tornado landed Sonic jumped of the top and Tails clabbered out.

"Hey Knux." Sonic said waving at the stern guardian.

Knuckles looked at Sonic suspiciously. "What is he doing here at this hour." Knuckles thought.

"So Knuckles." Sonic asked. "Me and Tails were wondering if you need some help looking after the green thing?"

"That "green thing" is my responsibility to guard alone. I do not need you to go screw it up for me so no I don't need your help."

Sonic tripped Knuckles and stomped on his spine. "yes Knuckles, yes you do. Come on Tails you know what to do."

Tails was busy holding the mighty gem up and shifting it onto the Tornado.

"Sonic you bastard if this is a joke it's not funny."

"That's were your wrong Knuckles you gullible prick." Sonic said leaning closer to his ear. "Its Ohh so funny indeed."

Chaos and Tikal came out of the mighty rock only to have Tails slap them over to the side.

"Ahh!" Cried Tikal as she faded from her solid form.

Knuckles just watched in disbelief, how could Tails slap Chaos away and how could he hurt Tikal like that?

"See echidna its useless to resist we have your precious gem and what are you going to do about it?"

Knuckles who was secretly unhooking his air necklace looked up at him. You tell me Blue Boy he said as he rammed the edge of the metal necklace into Sonic's leg the deep wound hardly shed any blood, but took Sonic by surprised enough for Knuckles to back flip and punch Sonic in the back of his scull taking Sonic flying.

"That's what I'm ganna do Sonic to bad you couldn't live long enough to relies it." Knuckles said putting on his necklace once more only to see Sonic get up. Knuckles stood in freight his fists have been known to shatter mountains, and a punch like that could have caused a small earthquake so how did Sonic survive unfortunately Knuckles was knocked out cold by Tails who had shot him with a plasma cannon leaving the smoking echidna unconscious.

"Come on Tails lets leave the so called chosen one ha and with that they flew off with the Master Emerald

End chapt 1

So what do you think of my very first action/adventure?