Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New Life ❯ A New Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this fic, except for my character Amy. Not to be confused with the other Amy, who is also in this story.



A New Life

It was a hot July afternoon and Amy was sitting on the sidewalk staring at the street. She had had a hard life with the loss of her parents three years ago and not having a home or any friends after that. She wondered around the streets looking for places to sleep or live. She wished she could go back to when her parents were alive again. Little did she know that her life was about to change forever. Amy didn’t notice how cold it was getting but the other people around her did.

Clouds began to form and it began to snow. Amy had no coat so she went through the storm cold. It was getting darker and Amy needed a place to sleep. The others around her didn’t understand why it was snowing. Then without notice she fell through a hole in the ground. When she hit something she passed out. When Amy awoke she screamed.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“I’m Sally and this is Sonic, we found you in the middle of the forest and brought you here.” Sally said.

“Who are you?” Sonic asked.

“I’m,” Amy thought of a quick name just in case this was a trick, ”Sentret.”

“Well Sentret, you just need to rest and you’ll be fine. So we’ll leave you and someone will be in to check on you.”

Sally and Sonic left, Amy or now Sentret lay back down and thought things over. She had no idea where she was, or who these things were. Suddenly something else ran in through the door.

“Ha, take that!” Said a small fox.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“Who are you?” He asked in the same manner.

“I asked you first.”

“I found you now!” Yelled someone different.

Well this was too much for Sentret and she again passed out. The two left and saw Sally come walking up. They ran from her and she walked in the hut. She was carrying a small tray and set it down on the table next to Sentret. She sat down next to her.

“What are you doing Tails?” Sally asked.

“I was playing a game with Bunnie and I ran in here,” Tails said.

“Well, don’t come in here until we get Sentret on her feet.”

“Ok Aunt Sally.”

Tails left and Sally went back to Sentret. She wondered how a human got to Mobius. It wasn’t long since Sonic came to Knothole. Now another came. Sentret was beginning to come around.

“I’m still here? I thought that I would be home. Wait, I don’t have one.” Sentret said.

“What do you mean?” Sally asked.

“Well, my parents died when I was 13 and ever since that I’ve had no home.” Sentret said.

“Oh, Sally there you are. I need your help.” Said someone.

“Oh, William I’ll be there in a minute.”

Sally left Sentret alone. Sentret just lay there. She thought to herself about how she got here and if she would ever get back. Wait, she didn’t want to go back. She might have a chance here. Then Sonic came in and sat in the chair across the room.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hello,” Sentret said back.

“So, I-guess you’re going to be staying with me for a while.” He said, “So let’s go.”

“But-“

“Come on.”

So Sonic dragged Sentret to his hut. There he made a bed for her and got her a chilidog.

“No thanks,” said Sentret.

“Oh come on. Try one.”

“No, I’m not hungry.”

“Ok, fine, you don’t have to eat it if you don’t want to.”

Then Sonic shoved the chilidog in his mouth. Then he looked at Sentret. Sentret stared back in discussed. She couldn’t stand the sight. Sonic was reluctant to let Sentret stay with him, but he needed the company. They sat there awhile and sat in silence and just looked at each other.

“I’m going to go for a walk,” Sentret said.

“Alright,” said Sonic, “don’t get lost.”

Sentret stepped out and took a deep breath.

“I can’t believe I have to stay in the same hut with a hedgehog. I mean, it could be worse, I could fall for him,” Sentret thought.

She walked around and saw other animals running around playing and working. Then she seen Sally and William near another hut. She stood there and just watched them. They hugged and then lightly kissed, how gross that was to her. She couldn’t stand it so she walked away. Little children looked at her strangely.

“She’s a human, she’ll led Robotnik to us. She doesn’t belong here. Princess Sally should send her back,” said someone behind her.

“She’s no good, we should get rid of her,” said another.

Sally ran up to Sentret.

“I see your up, are you ok?” Sally asked.

“I don’t know. These things, no offence but, they don’t seem to like me too much.”

“I know, but give them some time and they will get to know you. So, do you like where you are staying?”

“I was meaning to ask you about that. He is too weird for me to be around.”

“I know that too well. You’ll have to stay with him until we get you a hut built.”

“Alright, can you tell me how to get back? I’m kind of lost already.”

“Yeah, it’s over there.”

“Thanks Sally.”

Sentret walked back to Sonic’s hut. She entered and went to her room. She shut and locked the door. She sat on her bed and looked around.

“Why am I here?” She asked herself, “Why do I need to be here?”

She lay there thinking to herself, unsure of her own being. Soon Sentret fell asleep. There she had a strange dream, it was about when her parents were alive. She was in the back yard of her house where her parents were sitting on the patio. But this was a brief happiness when the crash came into view. When she woke it was dark and she could hear voices outside her door.

“She can’t stay here that long Sal, she’s probably working for him and he’s probably on his way right now,” she heard Sonic say.

“I don’t think so. When we found her she didn’t have any devices on her. I scanned her myself,” Sally said.

They continued to argue and Sentret knew she didn’t belong there. So she climbed out the window and ran off into the woods. Sentret had no idea where she was going and she soon got lost. And somehow she found Robotropilis. There she was captured by the swatbots that roamed around the city. Inside she was brought to a room and placed in a cage, but in the room next to her.

“Sir, we have caught a girl in the city,” said a small man with a long pointed nose.

“Good Snively, Where is she?” Asked a large man.

“In the next room sir.”

The large man entered the room where Sentret was.

“A human?”

“What, haven’t you seen people before? No wait, you can’t even see your feet.”

“Shut up before I-“

“What? Sit on me? I shakin’ fat boy.”

“Well, a smart ass we have here. Snively, bring me the experimental solution.”

“What are you going to do?”

“You’ll see. I got this from an evil little bastard that has ruined my plans for the last time. But now I can create something that will bring him down.”

“You better not poke me with that or I’ll kick your fat ass!”

“Really now? Well we’ll just see about that.”

The large man grabbed Sentret’s arm and injected a blood red fluid into her and let her drop. When she woke up she was back in her room with Sally, Sonic, and a doctor standing around her.

“Are you alright?” Sally asked.

“Man I just had the strangest dream. I heard you talking and this dude wanted to get rid of me. When I heard that I ran away and I came to a city full of metal thingys. And I was caught and put in a cage. Then a really fat dude came in and started talkin’ smack. And then he poked me with a needle thingy and I woke up here.”

“Oh no, you’ve met Robotnik. This could be bad. We need to run some tests right away.”

“Great.”

Sentret went through all the tests and they found nothing. They promised not to tell anyone about this. So Sentret was back in her room now more worried than before. She knew somehow she had screwed up any chance of having a new life. Days passed and Sentret showed no signs of anything to do with the shot she had received. But something else was happening. She had made friends with most people in the village and noticed that even Sonic was being nicer to her.

“We have built you your own hut so now you don’t have to stay with me anymore,” Sonic said pointing in the direction of the hut.

“Alright.”

Sentret went into her hut and moved whatever she had in it. Sonic didn’t want Sentret to leave but he knew she was only next-door to him. Soon the others began to notice that he didn’t hang around his friends like he use to. Instead he hung around Sentret.

“What is wrong with you?” Asked a friend. “She’s a human! You can’t like a human!”

“I don’t like her. Why do you think that?”

“Because you hang around her all the time. You should stay away from her, she’s no good,” said another.

Later that evening Sentret went to answer her door. Sonic stood outside wearing a blanket over him.

“What are you doing?” Sentret asked.

“I have to dress this way. Other people think I like you.”

“Why?”

“Because I hang around you a lot.”

“You do hang around me a lot,” Sentret said sitting down and brushing her hair.

“Your hair!”

“What about it?”

“It’s falling out!”

“It is! Oh no!”

They tried to figure out why Sentret’s hair was falling out when Sally came running in.

“What’s the matter?” Sally asked looking at them.

“My hair is falling out, I’m going bald.”

“Doctor Panda! Come quick!”

Sentret was rushed to the medical hut and they ran more tests and still found nothing. They were confused when all her hair was gone and they found bumps on her head. Sentret now had to wear a hat or a wig. Sentret remembered what she had said when she had first met Sonic. She was falling for him and she didn’t want to tell him. As the weeks passed the bumps on her heard were getting worse.

“Do they hurt?” Sonic asked, sitting at the table.

“Not really it’s just hard for me to sleep. And now my skin is beginning to peel off,” Sentret said showing and arm. “I think I’m turning into a cat or something.”

For a few days Sonic stayed with Sentret. Hair began to grow again but it wasn’t bright blonde, it was light blue with a silvery tip. Soon Sentret was going along with Sally to Robotropilis and helping to get information. But one day they were caught.

“Well, I see our little experiment is coming along nicely,” said Robotnik.

“Piss off fat ass!” Sentret said spitting at him.

“Well, let’s see if your mouth can save your friends.”

“Well, fat ass, I will let you know if that works.”

Suddenly all of them disappeared. Sentret had been working on an ability where she could teleport her and others away from danger. Robotnik was really pissed and dented his chair. Back in the village everyone was surprised at this new ability.

“How did you do that?” Sally asked.

“I’ve been working on it for a long time and I guess I’m able to use it now.”

While everyone went back to work Sentret went to her hut. She went into the bathroom and noticed that some of her skin was peeling. She pulled at it and a big chunk came off of her face. And what she saw shocked her. Now she knew whom Robotnik got that solution from. Weeks passed and Sally and the others became worried because no one had seen Sentret.

“Sentret?” Sally called walking into the hut.

“Yeah?” Sentret said walking into the room.

“Is something wrong?”

“No, it’s just that I’m sick and I don’t want anyone to catch it.”

“If you’re sick I’ll get Doctor Panda.”

“No, I’ll be fine.”

Sentret was only hiding what she now looked like. Things soon returned to normal but Sally new something was wrong. So one morning Sally went to Sentret’s hut to talk to her.

“There’s something wrong isn’t there?”

“No.”

“Sentret, no one has a cold for a month. Why do you hide?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“I finally now why my hair was falling out, and why I’ve got bumps on my head, I am growing blue hair.”

Sentret pulled her hood down and saw Sally’s eyes widen. She knew this couldn’t be a good thing.

“I don’t understand, why couldn’t we find something like this?”

“You can’t tell Sonic what ever you do, don’t tell him.”

“I won’t tell him. I won’t tell anyone.”

Now that Sally knew Sentret’s secret she tried to keep it to herself. Sonic was worried about his friend. So he went over to see what was wrong. But when he knocked she didn’t answer. Sonic walked right into her hut. He didn’t see her around so he sat and waited. Ten minutes later Sentret returned home. As she entered Sentret didn’t notice Sonic sitting in the chair in the corner.

“You really must be sick.” He said standing up.

“What? What are you doing in here?” Sentret asked.

Sonic held up a piece of Sentret’s hair that was still attached to some skin.

“I came to ask you what’s wrong. And why you hide from everyone. Why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s just the weather or something. I’ll be ok.”

Sonic left but he still knew something was wrong. The next day no one heard from Sentret at all. She was inside her hut peeling off the rest of her skin to reveal what she had now become. Sentret now thought that if anyone, including Sonic saw her; they would disown her right away. So now she hid herself underneath her wrap when she went out. Then she went on a mission with the others. Again they were caught.

“I’m so glad to see you back so soon my little experiment,” Dr. Robotnik said as they were brought in.

“Fuck you fat ass!”

“I see you still have that mouth. Bring her here and we’ll have a look at my new weapon.”

Sentret was brought over and she stood before him. He went to reach for her hood but she moved away.

“What do you mean new weapon?” Sally asked.

“Well, princess, your little friend here has been subjected to a little something I like o call D.N.A. splicing.”

And with that he grabbed Sentret and pulled off her wrap. What the group saw shocked them. No longer did a human stand before them but now a light blue green-eyed hedgehog.

“She’s a hedgehog,” everyone said.

“That’s right, and now she will destroy all of you. Now do it child.”

“Fuck you! I will not.”

Then Sentret disappeared and then appeared next to the others. She untied them and took them home. There she told them that she had new types of powers and that she could run a whole lot faster than Sonic. He wasn’t too happy about that but somehow he didn’t really care. It was getting late and Sally and the rest went to sleep, all but Sonic. He had to know why Sentret had lied to him about being fine. And also he had to see her again for another reason.

“What are you doing?” Sentret asked opening the door.

“I came here to talk to you. Why did you lie to me?” He asked as he walking into her hut.

“I didn’t lie to you Sonic. If it seemed that way I’m sorry. I had to hide because if anyone saw me like this I thought they would make me leave. I don’t want to leave.”

“You don’t have to leave Sentret. You’re one of us now, and I know what the others here in the village thought of you when you first arrived. They won’t make fun of you anymore.”

Sonic knew his friend was scared and so he walked up and hugged her. But sometimes when someone is sad and there’s someone to make it better things can get out of control. Sonic knew everyone was right. But now he was too scared to tell her. He looked at her and could tell that she was no longer human. A cold breeze came in from a window next to them. Sonic went over and closed it and then closed the curtains. Sentret stood there looking at him for a minute and looked away when he turned around.

“You know, I never got your last name. What is it?” Sonic asked.

“I don’t have one. Now that I’ve changed I don’t have one. Unless I… find one I like.”

“Well, we can think of one. I mean, if you want to.”

“Alright, that sounds good to me.”

A great tension filled the room. They stood at opposite sides of the room and didn’t say anything. They didn’t even look at each other. Outside Sally was coming to talk to Sentret about her powers when she noticed through a crack in the curtain Sonic standing by the table while Sentret stood across the room from him. Sally wanted to go in but something told her to stay where she was.

Back inside the hut the tension was building and something was going to happen. Sentret felt like she was going to be violently ill while Sonic thought he was going to faint. Sally watched them then someone called for her and she left the window. Sentret’s heart was racing so fast it felt as if were going to explode. So she slowly turned away and walked to her room.

“Where are you going?” Sonic asked following her.

“I don’t feel good, I have to lay down for a while,” Sentret said walking into her room.

“Sentret wait.” Sonic closed her door. He could only see part of her face through the moonlight.

“What is it?” Sentret asked looking back at him.

“Uh…I…Uh…”

Sonic didn’t know what to say to her. Sentret looked away from him. He wanted so bad to tell her he loved her but couldn’t bring himself to do so. Sonic walked out and went home. The next day they went back to Robotropilis. They had gotten the information they needed but for some unlucky reason only Sonic and Sentret were caught.

“I have had enough of you ruining my plans and you’ve done it for the last time, rodent,” Robotnik said looking evilly at Sonic. “But now I have the only way to get rid of you.”

Robotnik walked away and didn’t return for a long time. While he was gone Sonic thought to himself. The first thing he thought about was Sentret.

“Where are you Sentret?”

Sentret wasn’t far from him. Sentret was in the next room and she was in bad condition. Robotnik had beaten and tortured her, just for the fun of it. Then the door to Sonic’s right opened and Sentret appeared on the floor. She slowly raised her head and saw Sonic chained to the table. Sonic tried his hardest to break free but it was no use. Then Robotnik appeared and picked Sentret up and threw her next to Sonic.

“Sentret! Get up Sentret, kick his ass!” Sonic called.

“I knew your mouth wouldn’t save you forever rodent. You see hedgehog, your little friend has gotten herself into trouble. You can thank her later when you become one of my robots.”

“Fuck you!”

“I see you too have that mouth. Well, let’s just see what you say about this. Your little friend is the last thing you’ll ever see.”

Sentret was listening to everything and she wouldn’t allow it to happen. When Robotnik picked her up he grabbed her by the throat. Sonic had gotten an arm free and when he did he let himself go and he attacked Robotnik. He fell to the floor and so did Sentret, but as they did Sentret’s neck had snapped in half.

“Sentret!”

Sonic caught her and ran off and hid in a small room. He took a good look at Sentret’s lifeless body. He hugged her tightly and could still feel the warmth that was now leaving her. He didn’t know that outside Sally and the others were going to blow up the building. They thought by now that they had gotten out.

“I’m so sorry Sentret. I didn’t mean this to happen. I didn’t want to lose you I love you. I know it’s too late to say it now but I love you,” Sonic said stroking Sentret’s cold and pale face.

Suddenly he felt a rumble from the ground. He knew that the building was going to explode, but he didn’t want to leave Sentret behind. The second rumble came and he knew he had to go.

“I’m sorry Sentret, I have to leave you. Please forgive me,” he said kissing her cheek.

Then he left the room and then the city as the building exploded. When he arrived home everyone happily greeted him, but noticed that Sentret was not with him.

“Sonic, where’s Sentret?” Sally asked.

Sonic said nothing as he walked to his hut. When he got inside he fell to his knees and began to cry. Days passed and Sonic didn’t leave his hut. Everyone was beginning to worry. Finally Sally went to talk to him.

“Sonic? Are you all right?” She asked walking into his room.

He was pale and looked as if he hadn’t slept in days.

“Go away,” he said in a hoarse voice.

“I know you miss Sentret Sonic. You need to come out and talk to us.”

“I don’t wanna talk. Just leave me alone.”

“You loved her, didn’t you?”

Sonic said nothing and Sally looked at him. She knew he needed to be alone so she left him. Sonic didn’t want to do anything he just laid there. He thought back to when Sentret was living with him. He remembered the first time he saw her, as a human she was grumpy and secretive. But when she turned into her hedgehog self she was likeable and funny. He could still remember her face, her smell, and the color of her eyes. He remembered the sound of her voice when she spoke to him and the way she had looked at him the night before her death.

“I love you Sentret,” he said again as he hugged the only thing he had left of her.

“You don’t know how long I have been wanting to hear you say that Sonic,” he heard behind him.

“Sentret?” Sonic said lifting his head up. “Is that you?”

Sonic sat up and turned around and saw Sentret standing there. She was just as he remembered her.

“Sentret!” He said as he ran towards her.

But as he was about to hug her he passed right through her. It was only an image of his imagination. After that Sonic had had enough, he didn’t want to live anymore. So, he went to the kitchen and took out a steak knife.

“I’m so sorry everyone,” he said just before he placed the knife on his wrist.

“Sonic? What are you doing?” Someone asked from behind.

Sonic stopped and didn’t move. He heard footsteps coming towards him. He closed his eyes and felt the knife leave his hand and heard it being placed on the counter.

“It’s not true, it’s just my imagination again,” he said.

“What’s just your imagination? Haven’t I ever told you that knives are dangerous?”

“I miss you, Sentret. It was my fault you died. I should have gotten you out sooner.”

“It’s not your fault Sonic. Robotnik told me that you were dead and I couldn’t fight back when I heard that. Please, don’t blame yourself.”

“That’s all I can do. I don’t want to do anything anymore.”

“I know you don’t. But leaving this world won’t make it any better. You need to sleep and quit worrying about me. I’ll be fine.”

“I remember the last time you said that, and you turned into a hedgehog.”

“And wasn’t that kind of a good thing?”

“Yeah, it was. But you’re not alive anymore. And now Robotnik can track us down again.”

“Oh no he can’t,” Sentret said with a smile on her face.

“What do you mean?”

“Robotnik is dead. When the building exploded he and that short dude couldn’t make it out in time. They’re scattered here and there.”

“And where are you? Are you scattered too?”

“Actually no, that room you hid in survived the explosion and I’m still in there.”

“You’re going to leave me again, aren’t you?” Sonic asked watching Sentret turn away.

“I have to, I’m sorry. I have no where else to go now but into that bright light over there.”

“Don’t go Sentret please. You can’t leave me again. Please,” he said watching her disappear into the doorway.

“I’m sorry Sonic.”

And with those last words Sentret was gone. Gone forever with no way of returning. That was it Sonic had to find a way to bring Sentret back. Without telling anyone he left for Robotropilis. It took him awhile to find Sentret’s body and he brought it back home with him.

“Sonic? Is that-,” Sally asked as she noticed the item he was carrying.

“Yeah, I need someplace to put her. And not in the ground neither,” he said heading for the medical hut.

“I’ll get doctor Panda.”

“She’s gone, we can’t save her. She’s already started decomposing,” said doctor Panda.

Sonic wouldn’t listen and insisted that she was put into a life support containment capsule. But they wouldn’t do it. So he took Sentret to his hut and locked the door. Now that everyone knew that Sentret was dead and her body was inside Sonic’s hut everyone thought he went crazy. Sally was most worried and tried her best to get him to come out. But Sonic was too far-gone to hear anyone now. And it was true; he had gone crazy. As Sentret’s body began to deteriorate his hut was filled with the smell of death. And yet Sonic didn’t mind it. At night he would talk to Sentret and read books and tell her what he was hearing outside. What was happening outside was really a mystery to him. The world was being rebuilt and it had become better than before. Sally had married William and her father had returned.

Months passed and Sentret had now just become a skeleton. And finally Sally had broken the lock on Sonic’s door and they evaded his house. Guards held him back as they took Sentret’s skeletal remains and buried them.

“Bring her back!” He screamed trying to get loose.

“Enough is enough Sonic. I can’t believe you did this. You kept a dead body in your house and god knows what you did to it.”

Sonic couldn’t think of anything to say. Finally he realized that Sentret was really dead and she wasn’t coming back. It took a long time for Sonic to return to normal. Two years have now passed since Sentret’s death. While walking through the forest King William had found and object he had been searching for all his life. This was a Chaos Wind Emerald. Its powers were unknown and he had to bring it home.

“Look what I’ve found Sally,” William said handing the emerald to his wife.

“Is this the one?”

“I believe so.”

Sonic heard them talking and came into the room.

“What’s going on?” He asked noticing the emerald.

“I found this emerald in the forest today. I’ve been looking for it all my life.”

“Can I see it?”

“Sure.”

Sally gave the emerald to Sonic and he looked it over. Suddenly someone else entered the room.

“Hey look, that girl is back,” William said pointing behind Sonic.

There in the doorway was Amy, a pink hedgehog that would never leave Sonic alone. Sonic saw her and was going to run away but there was nowhere to run.

“Hi, Amy,” he said backing away.

“There you are. I’ve been looking for you,” Amy said walking up to him.

“That’s nice, what do you want?”

“I was just wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tonight?”

“I’ll think about it?”

“Ok, I’ll see you later then.”

Amy walked away and Sonic gave the emerald back to William. Sonic really didn’t like Amy; she was way too annoying to be around. When he returned home he laid down to take a nap. As he fell asleep he was reminded somehow of Sentret. He still missed her. Meanwhile the emerald was placed in a research room. Then when William was adjusting the light to it the emerald turned black and began to break apart. Soon the emerald was no longer there. William couldn’t believe what had just happened.

Sonic was still trying to sleep when he heard outside that the emerald had been broken. He felt bad for William. He once again closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. Light from the doorway flooded into the room. A bag with the name Amy was dropped into the floor. That annoying hedgehog was back to bother him again.

“Sonic?” She asked tapping him on the shoulder.

“Go away Amy, I’m trying to sleep,” Sonic said slapping her hand away.

“How-how do you know my real name?”

“What? Your real name?” He said sitting up and turning to look at her.

“Sonic? What are you talking about? Are you ok?” Amy asked.

“Uh yeah, I’m still asleep I guess. I’ll talk to you later, right now I just want to get some sleep.”

“Ok, I’ll go.”

Sonic laid back down and tried get some sleep.

“You were right Sonic, these are good.”

Sonic opened his eyes and tried to think. It wasn’t true Sentret was dead.

“Sonic? Wake up, come on I wanna go see the city. Sonic?”

Sonic felt someone shake him and he slowly turned his head to see who it was.

“Sentret? What are you doing here?” Sonic asked.

Sentret gave a grave look but Sonic looked past that and only concentrated on his friend. Just as he remembered her Sonic had a lot to ask her.

“What do you mean? What? I can’t come and visit you anymore? Did you really think I’d stay dead for long?” Sentret said sitting down next to him.

“So you’re alive?”

“Yeah, I’m alive. If you don’t want me here I can go.”

“No Sentret, you can stay.”

“What about that girl, Amy? Aren’t you going out with her? She seems to like you a lot.”

“I don’t like her.”

“That’s good- uh…”

“I’m so glad that you’re back Sentret,” Sonic said hugging her. “Everyone’s going to be so pleased to see you.”

They both broke apart and just looked at each other. Sentret remembered when she was dead and the last things Sonic had said to her. She knew that Sonic had gone through hell since the last time he had seen her. Sonic hugged her again and wanted to stay that way. Sentret lifted Sonic’s face to hers and looked him the eyes. Then they both closed their eyes and kissed one another. So hopeful that no one would enter the house they continued. Amy had told Sally about Sonic and she went to check on him. Sally slowly opened the door and called for him but no answer came. Back in his room Sentret had sensed something and broke away.

“What?” Sonic asked confused.

“Someone’s here, Sally, she’s in here.”

“Sonic?” Sally called again.

“Oh no, can we go somewhere else to finish this?” He asked moving hair from her face and smiling.

“Sure.”

So using her powers Sentret teleported both of them somewhere where no one would find them. There they continued where they had left off. Nothing could come between them now and they knew it. Sally had not found Sonic in his room and went to the lake which held the power rings he used. As she walked closer to the lake she saw Sonic and then she saw someone else too. So she hid behind some bushes near by. Sally watched them as they continued. Sally then noticed something about the stranger, she looked like Sentret. Sonic happened to glance over and saw Sally in the bushes, and he freaked out.

"Sally, what are you doing here?" Sonic asked with a shocked look on his face.

"I was about to ask you the same thing. Who's this?" Sally asked.

"You don't remember me Sally? I know it's been a long time but,"

"Sentret? But you're dead, you can't be here."

"Well, you know that emerald that William found?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it brought me back. So I'm here to stay!"

Sally was shocked but very happy at the same time. There was no time to waste. Sally brought Sentret back to the city and announced the return of the hedgehog. Everyone was excited and a festival was held. Everything was back as the way it should be...

The End