Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's NEW profile ❯ basic info+ bonus ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Blackout's NEW profile
 
 
Name: Blackout the Hedgehog
 
Age: About 18
 
Species: Hedgehog(Big surprise that is)
 
Height: just a bit taller than Shadow
 
Origins: Started on Space Colony, ARK, completed on Prison Island 32 years later
 
Relatives: Shadow the Hedgehog(?)
 
Additional information: Blackout is a devoted, hard working, and powerful hedgehog. Created by Prof. Gerald, Blackout knows very little about himself, not even how old he is. His name was given to him when the ammount of energy required to begin his creation blacked out almost all of ARK. Blackout has many shared qualities with Shadow, quill pattern, place of origins, and even how stubborn he is, as he will keep getting up again and again until he accomplishes his goal, even if this means returning from the grave. Blackout was noted by those who worked on him to be faster than Shadow, stronger than Knuckles, and would be more powerful than the eclipse cannon if his full power was to be released into the world.
 
(Extra: History of the idea of Blackout)
 
Blackout has undergone many mutiple changes. He started out as a being with no true physical form, but would choose a host and let it use his powers, and once in a while, take physical form using the host's body. He then evolved into Shade the Hedgehog, a hedgehog who originated as the living hatred between Sonic and Shadow at their first meeting. He then became his own person, unrelated to Sonic or Shadow, but a simple hedgehog who had fallen in love with Amy, eventually unleashing power he didn't know he had to save her. Then he became the Blackout I had came to know and care about. He to this day, is the ONLY idea that I have never rejected. So, there you have it. The history of my oc's idea. There is much more, and I will post that in a later chapter.