Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Counter Parts ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prolouge

xxxxEggman's basexxxxx
"Muahahahahahahaha! I've finally found it. My grandfather's other top secret project.Project GIR-LY GI-RL! GIRLY GIRL! Let's see what his diary says." With that Dr.Robotnik, a.k.a Dr.Eggman, instered the computer chip that contained his grandfater's diary.The video said "I've created a way to creat a Shadow duplicate." A few minutes into the diary."Something as gone terribly wrong! I was able to created a Shadow but it was a female and only had half the powers of the oringanal But it has no realation or genetics to that of Shadow's. I will call this project GIRLY GIRL because of what happened. Entry 71....The woman Shadow displayed signs of a wife but died a month after made. Entry 79...I'v finally done it! I will not try it but I will lock it in a safe place.." With that the diary shut off and Eggman pulled out a laser gun no bigger than a normal pistol. "Hmmmm. Smaller than I thought."

"Hey Eggboy!!"called a voice from behind.

"Sonic how did you find my base!" exclaimed Eggman when he turned around."Hahaha! As long as your here, I'll test my new weapon on you!"Eggman fired the laser and it missed Sonic by inches.

"Stop right there doctor." said an all to familair voice.

"Shadow! Knuckles! Tails! About time you guys got here!" yelled Sonic.Shadow kicked the laser out of Eggman's hand.It started glowing.

"You win this time Sonic!But I will return." Eggman stepped on a transport pad and diassapered.

Tails flew over and picked up the laser. "What is it?"asked Knuckles. "I dont know but it' going to selfdestru.." Tails didn't finish because the laser blew up and Sonic,Shadow,Knuckles,and Tails were lost in a blinding flash.The last thing heard was Snonic yelling "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"