Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dairy of a Timid Tiger Princess ❯ Diary Entry One--"Last Night and Tonight." ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
It was 1:35 pm and Maruu had just gotten up typing away in her computer.
"...It was really amazing--I mean I have never felt such pleasure throughout my body in my whole life. Although we did not do the deflowering--or 'sex,' as you-know-who calls it--but we did do alot of hugging and kissing and...um...t-touching. I really like the touching part, because went he touches me, he's always so gentle. I can tell he cares about me. But something strange had happen when he left and I have went to bed. When I awoke, my sheets were all damp along with my undergarments...Strange, I shall ask my sister about this--she's older, so I would figure she would know about this, but still...for some reason, my body felt all good inside."
Maruu had saved her Diary Entry on her computer and closed it. She decided to take a walk, maybe even visit Knuckles today. She got dressed and ate a piece of toast and walked outside and locked the door.
"Well...time to go!" Maruu said to herself as she got in a crouching position.
Sparks of electricity began to show around her body and in a blink of an eye, Maruu was gone--She zip, zam, and zoomed out of the forest and ran into Station Square. She decided to slow down and take the train.
"Ah, Madam Maruu, how are you this evening? I hope you're doing well this evening." A young girl's voice called out.
Maruu turned around and saw that it was Melody. Upon closer inspection Melody was wearing Rave clothes instead of her usual Grean and white Sailor Fuku.
"...You just got back from a Rave, Melody?" Maruu questioned.
"Yeah, but I gotta get home soon, Mama and I are going to Mitako's House from some gathering...and I hafta pour the tea a do some dance--how boring! I wish mama would learn that all work and no play make's Melody's childhood dull." Melody said as she looked at the ground and sighed sadly.
"Well...it may sound boring now, but think of how it will affect your future." Maruu tried to make her feel better.
"A 40-year old virgin getting fat from eating too much icecream." Melody shot back at her, which made Maruu trip.
"Um...t-that's not what I meant Melody, your Mother only want's what's best for you, and for that to happen, you need to know the edicates and finesse of a lady." Maruu explained to her.
"...Fine. Well, I should be going, nice talking to you Madam Maruu." Melody said as she got on her Moped and rode off.
"I should get going too and see Knuckles-senpai. Maybe, if I am lucky, he'll give me more lessons." Maruu said as she headed off.
Within an hour or so, Maruu had finally arrived to the island. She took a stretch and began to dash off at lighting speed. When she arrived at Knuckles' place, she felt her heart skip a beat for some reason.
"...You can do this Maruu...You can do this..." Maruu said to herself as she inhaled and exhaled slowly.
Maruu had lightly knocked on the door, but she knew he couldn't hear that so she knocked louder, which made the door fall down.
"...My oopsie..." Maruu giggled nervously and walked in.

Sorry it took so long, but here's chap 7 meow--please R&R meow!! Gonna work on chap 8 now!! *Types like crazy*