Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams don't always come true ❯ A beautiful baby fox ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dream don't always come true!!!

By Daniel Sargeant!

Chapter one: A beautiful baby fox.

 

Upon the large and beautiful planet Mobius, a planet of freedom, caring and a place where humans do not live. Evolved animals inhabit the planet. These animals can walk, talk, have brains and have technology as good as earths, if not better. This planet is plagued with an evil human genius. His name, Dr. Robotnik.

 

He was brought to Mobius because of a freak accident the teleported him here and erasing all memory of the earth. He torments the planet and tries to gain leadership by force. If it weren't for one person, he would have succeeded. This person was a hedgehog. An extremely fast hedgehog, whom born 6:21 PM, June 23rd, 1989, making him eight today and nine in only a few months, he is 100 centimetres 3'3" in size and 35 kg in weight, add another 2 pounds for gear/attire weight. His occupation, Full time Hero. He likes Speed, freedom, adventure, and his friends, and hates Oppression, Dr. Robotnik and all other evil-doers, having to wait for something, anything slow, and water. He can run at 750-840 Miles Per Hour, this is only running, he can strike a hyper-speed at 960 MPH. Sonic has the extraordinary ability to naturally run at supersonic speed, speeds that exceed the sound barrier, which is 727 MPH. His aerodynamic, streamlined body structure enables him to keep these speeds, and surprisingly he can go for days without getting tired. The highest speeds Sonic has been clocked running at on sea level were in excess of 950 miles an hour, which is over 200 miles an hour over the speed of sound! He also manipulates his awesome gift into many special attacks. Sonic usually stops Robotnik; in fact, Robotnik hasn't had a single successful plan.

 

In another area, two middle-aged foxes lived in a small hut on top of Green hill. The foxes lived gracefully; they were not the friendliest of people. One of them, the female, was heavily pregnant. Neither one of them wanting a child. The decided that immediately after the `brat' was born, they would behead it. Sonic eventually came across this information and had a chat with them about it. He gladly offered to take in the child as his own; in other words, he asked if he could adopt the child. The foxes and Sonic came to an agreement that he could have the child. Sonic, getting excited about having a younger child to call a `sibling' ran off and waited the time when Mrs. Prower gave birth. The birth was a nice, quick and almost painless one. The awkward thing was, this baby girl had two tails. Sonic thought she was very pretty and after exchanging papers with the real parents, he took Tails away. Her real name was Milies "Tails" Prower. But Sonic called her Tails…

 

Several years later. On Earth time that would be 364 days, 365 during leap year, On Mobius one year is 728 days and 730 during leap year. A leap year for Earth is every four years and Mobius it's every two years.

 

Tails was now eight years of age, Sonic was sixteen. The two grew a more brother sister like relationship more than a father daughter one. Sonic treated Tails as an equal and she always wanted to be as fast as he. Tails never learned to swim because Sonic never could. During there adventures Sonic and Tails made lots of new friends and made up the team, the Freedom Fighters, and organisation against Robotnik.

 

Sally Acorn, princess of Mobius. She was fifteen at the time. Which exceeds the time she has to wait before being able to marry, she still, by law, cannot have children. She wants to be a strict princess when she is older. This squirrel fell for Sonic when the first had a small chat. Sonic the same, but he didn't want to say anything.

 

Bunnie Rabbit, now known as Bunnie Rabbot because Robotnik grabbed her and stuck her in a Roboticizer. It is a machine Robotnik built to make animals his robots. He nearly had Bunny till Sonic and Tails came and freed her. It was almost to late, both her legs and one of her arms was now roboticized. Bunny rewarded Sonic with a peek on the cheek and Tails by rubbing the top of her head. Bunny followed them on the adventures. She, if she lived on earth, would be Mexican, she has the accent.

 

Antoine D'Coolette, Antoine used to be a coward in the beginning. It was very easy to make fun of him with both his French accent and his supreme cowardness--and Sonic took advantage of that many times. However, he's grown up from that and displays more courage than ever before. He may be still a coward in some areas, but ever since Bunnie revealed that she liked him, Antoine has had more confidence in himself and the two are currently an inseparable couple. Sonic doesn't tease him anymore and the two have a better friendship as well. His father, General D'Coolette, was captured and roboticized in the early days of the war against Robotnik. Bunnie and Antoine left to live together saying goodbye to the adventures with Sonic.

 

Amy Rose, She's the bubbliest member of the Freedom Fighters, always on the go, and Amy Rose's background is about as mysterious and not known to anybody except possibly herself. Amy Rose's origins lie in the country of Mercia, an Old England like province of the Acorn Kingdom across the sea. There she lived for a while with her cousin, Rob O' The Hedge - leader of the Mercian branch of Freedom Fighters. When Robotnik took over, he made it his business to create several under bosses - the Mercian one being none other than Antoine's father - General D'Coolette--known as the High Sheriff! As things went from bad to worse, Rob sent Amy away to live in Knothole where she would hopefully be much safer. Since then Amy adapted to life and came to fall head over heels for the local hero - Sonic - where she assumed the position of his #1 fan and is ALWAYS on his heels! Sonic milks the adoration for all its worth but Tails is more or less indifferent to the whole thing - though she'll occasionally tag along with Amy from time to time on an adventure. As far as Sally's relationship with Sonic goes - Amy isn't all that hot about it at all really, but she stays clear due to respect of their relationship. If only she was a little older... Amy's biggest adventure came when Doc Robotnik discovered her and kidnapped her during his first unveiling of the Metal Sonic fiasco! Sonic rescued her and Amy popped up now and then - but with her being a little older now, Amy is now officially a full time member of the Freedom Fighters and follows off heartily on their adventures always ready to contribute a hand!

 

Sonic and Tails came across all seven Chaos emerald during their adventures and soon after, Tails figured out what they were with her large intellect. Right now the adventures are Sonic and Tails only and this is where the real story begins…