Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams don't always come true ❯ Sonic Adventure ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Four: Sonic Adventure.
Now lets get something straight. I want reviews. Tell me what you think of the story and what you expect to happen next. Otherwise I will not continue any other story. This one will go on with or without Reviews. As for my other ones, review to them or never see them continued. Your choice.
 
Tails was in her workshop. She was ten now. Only two more Mobian years and she will be old enough to marry, since a 12-year-old mobian is like a 24-year-old human. Even though they look 12 and act 12. Mobian girls can marry at 12, Mobian boys can marry at 15. Mobian girls cannot have children till they are 18. At birth they are all given an injection that creates a harmless acid in the womb preventing sperm from entering if they manage to get past the hymen. Since hymen are usually broken during `mating season' the acid remains even after sex. It vanishes like soap when the body reaches 18 years of age allowing sperm to get through to the eggs.
 
Back on main topic. Tails was creating another invention. A plane that can reach up to 689-mph, compiled of 2 jet engines. It makes to be the fastest machine ever made. Tails also has added an extra component to store power without blowing up the plane. She was using a very powerful power source. Tails got into the plane and decided to take it for a test run. She started it up and opened all the doors. She then flew forward and took flight. She swayed slightly but that quickly passed. She headed over Station Square. Sonic was relaxing on his chair with a soda and shades.
“Ah… there's nothing like a good holiday.” He said.
 
Meanwhile Tails was still flying.
“Cool. It's going steadily. This is great. The engine sound perfect. This power source really works… this is so cool.” Suddenly the engine began to break up and slow down. “…That's not good.” Tails said. The plane began to go out of control and Tails was busy trying to maintain it. She was flying all over the place. She flew towards the beach going down rapidly. She let out a horrifying scream before she crash and was launched out of the plane. The plane fell to pieces quickly. A large explosion was heard from where Sonic was.
“Woh… what was that?” He said. He ran in direction of the bang.
 
Tails was rummaging through the rubble till she found what she was looking for. She picked it up and walked away. Sonic appeared.
“Tails! It was you! Are you okay? What happened?” Sonic asked.
“I'm fine.” Tails said. They both began walking back to the hotel. They arrive around the back.
“What happened Tails? You too good a pilot to just crash like that.” Sonic said.
“I know. I was testing out my prototype with an enhanced power supply. Check it out.” Tails pulled out the purple chaos emerald.
“Woh, That's a chaos emerald.” Sonic said surprised.
“I know. And I am testing it with a prototype plane.” Tails continued.
“Why not just use the Tornado?” Sonic asked.
“Because, if my prototype is successful, it'll fly circles around yours.” Tails said. “Come to my workshop. I'll show it to you. Come on, if we take the train to the mystic ruins, we'll be there in no time.” Tails said walking to the hotel door. Sonic followed.
“Since when did you have a workshop…” Sonic asked as they left.
 
Tails walked out of the train, as did Sonic. They walked towards a large building. They went up the first few steps.
“Here we are…” Tails said excitedly.
“Well if it isn't the meddling hedgehog and bratty Fox.” Both of them turned around.
“Hey look Tails, it's a giant Talking egg.” Sonic said. Tails moved over to the side of the open area.
“Sonic, so glad to see you.” Robotnik laughed.
“Yeah, wish I could say the same. But alas, you're to fat.” Sonic mocked shrugging his shoulders.
“Silence! I am the greatest scientific genius in the world!” Robotnik yelled.
“Yeah whatever Eggman.” Sonic said.
“That's it. You asked for it. Give me the chaos emerald you have Fox!” Robotnik ordered.
“No way, this is mine!” Tails spat.
“Then I'll have to take it the hard way.” Robotnik left and came back with a large flying machine. Sonic waited to see what it did. “Sonic, you may be fast, but even you cannot escape heat seeking missiles!!!” Robotnik began firing large missiles at Sonic. Sonic jumped just before impact and ran along them one at a time and he tackled the machine. Robotnik roared in anger and pulled out these drills from the front of it and charged Sonic, whom was in midair. Tails swooped passed and grabbed Sonic. Robotnik crashed into the mountain and got stuck. Tails launched Sonic at the Machine and Sonic collided with it. It caused heavy damage but Robotnik became loose. He began firing more missiles but Sonic dodged them all and they blew up on the ground. Sonic jumped in for a final Strike causing the whole thing to explode and Robotnik was stuck on the ground trying to get his machine up. Tails pulled out the Chaos Emerald.
“That was easy.” She said, coming towards Sonic.
“A HA!” Robotnik yelled as this large machine hand came out and snatched the emerald.
“Oh no, my emerald.” Tails moaned.
“Chaos! Time for a treat.” Robotnik said as if to call a pet.
“Chaos?” Sonic asked confused. Suddenly this large puddle moved towards them and grew into a monastery like figure. “Hey, isn't that the monster I saw the other day?” Sonic asked.
“M.m.m.m.monster?!” Tails asked. She was obviously frightened. Robotnik threw the Chaos Emerald at Chaos. A blinding flash of light arose from chaos and when it faded, Chaos was bigger and one arm looked mutilated.
“Woh, it transformed.” Tails said amazed.
“Yes, yes. It's just as the stone tablets predicted. Listen up Sonic. Chaos will become stronger and bigger every time I give him a Chaos Emerald. And once I have all Seven, I will use Chaos to crush Station Square and build my own empire. Eggtopia! The ultimate horror empire. Come Chaos, lets find some more emeralds, shall we?” Robotnik said. He threw down a large bomb like object and it flashed a bright light and when it faded, Chaos and Robotnik were gone.
“Sonic, what are we going to do?” Tails asked.
“What else? Time to go searching for Chaos.” Sonic laughed at his own joke.
“What?” Tails asked confused.
“I'm kidding. Lets go get the Chaos Emeralds.” Sonic said.
“Right.” They both ran off towards Windy Valley.
 
~~~Knuckles Story~~~
 
“Damn, what on earth happened. That blue liquid freak. He broke the master Emerald. I got to search for all the pieces now. Ever since I met that Fox and her Hedgehog friend. I discovered I needed to learn to live without the Master Emerald but as long as I stay looking for it. But because I practiced that and drained energy from the Emeralds. I also caused the island to fall if the Master emerald wasn't on Angel Island. This is so troubling. My ancestors would be furious. Well, I'd better get looking.” Knuckles said as he walked through the busy town.
 
~~~Amy Rose's Story~~~
 
Amy walked into a shop. She collected her food for the evening.
“Oh… this is so boring. I wish something exciting would happen for a change.” Bang!!! Something hit her, smack on the face. “Oh… why did I open my big mouth? Hey you!!! Watch what you're doing!!!” Amy yelled turning to see what hit her. A small baby bird was lying on the ground where it fell. “Hey…? Are you okay?” Amy said picking up the bird. A dark shadow appeared underneath her and she turned around to see what it was. A large hover robot was standing just a few feet away from her. It began charging. “AHHH!!!” Amy yelled running away with her fathered friend. She ran back into the shop and hit. Luckily, the robot was pretty dumb and left thinking she must have ran on.
 
~~~Sonic and Tails~~~
 
“Yeah! We found it. The first emerald.” Tails cheered.
“Come on, Tails. Lets go find the next one.” Sonic said, cheering inside.
“K…” Tails said following him. The walked out of Windy valley and began walking towards the station. The silence was unbearable so Tails decided to bring up a topic. “Sonic…”She started, quite shyly.
“Yeah… what is it, Tails?” Sonic replied.
“Ya know Amy…” Tails asked almost so shyly that she was nearly whispering.
“Yeah.” Sonic said, getting kind of confused at the fact that Tails is acting so shyly.
“Well… if she was to ask you… would you… would you…” Tails was hesitating, not wanting a screech from Sonic.
“What? Would I what?” Sonic said getting on the train.
“Would… would you marry her?” Tails said, still shy.
“WHAT! No way!” Tails dropped her ears giving her a sad expression because Sonic just yelled at her. “Uh… sorry. I just don't like talking about Amy. Sonic said down, expecting Tails to sit next to him, but instead she walked down to the other side of the carriage. She sat and pulled her knees up to her chin. She began to cry cause she really hated it when Sonic yelled like that. Sonic turned away from her, he wasn't any good at cheering people up… well, at least, he didn't think he was. The train stopped and Tails hastily got off and ran away before Sonic could say anything. Sonic went around the back of town searching for the Chaos Emerald as Tails went to the nighttime casino. Tails played a few games to release stress and got top score on one of the machines. She was rewarded with the Grey Chaos Emerald. She ran out and saw Sonic walking up.
“Sonic! I got it. I got the Emerald.” Sonic ran over.
“Nice work Tails. That's 2 to us and one to Egg Head.” Sonic cheered.
“Not so fast Hedgehog.” Eggman said coming down. He sprayed gas over the two and nabbed the Grey Chaos emerald. Tails fell over and asleep. Sonic was slowly going down.
“Egg…… Man…” He said as he passed out…